Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dingus View Post
    federal taxes are levied by the Congress....
    The funny this is...when the Health Care as proposed by President Obama first hit congress....it had no mandate....it was the republican congress that suggested the mandate, hoping it would be turned down...so it was added and now they are crying because it back fired.
    Music...let it into your soul and be moved....with Canton...Pure Music

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    W10 i5 Quad core processor 8GB RAM/Jriver 20/ Fidelizer Optimizer/ iFI Micro DSD DAC-iUSB 3.0/Vincent SA - T1/Vincent SP-331 MK /MMF-7.1/2M BLACK/MS Phenomena ll+/Canton Vento 830.2

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
    Lets see how this new law will work out with the poor and those that can not afford health insurance.
    You need to educate your self on this issue

But it was Obama who signed the tax hike in February 2009. Former president George Bush vetoed it.

Biggest U.S. tax hike on tobacco takes effect - USATODAY.com
    What better way to get you to stop using something that has addicted you to its harmful effects.....the Person who signed it into law is/was also a smoker.....what a great example for you. Saves your health and your wallet....its your choice.....poor health and an empty wallet, or better health and more money in your wallet. Don't get mad at the President for making it clear for you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    W10 i5 Quad core processor 8GB RAM/Jriver 20/ Fidelizer Optimizer/ iFI Micro DSD DAC-iUSB 3.0/Vincent SA - T1/Vincent SP-331 MK /MMF-7.1/2M BLACK/MS Phenomena ll+/Canton Vento 830.2

Quote Originally Posted by RGA View Post
    Just wondering which country will be attacked in order to "help the economy." Iran seems like a pretty difficult target. Canada has lots of oil and fresh water and we do have that commie health care.
    "If Romney gets in which country will America start a war with next?"

Well I for one don't think Romney will get in....

"If Romney gets in which country will America start a war with next?"
    the USA obviously... (though its been ongoing for some time now).

Quote Originally Posted by Feanor View Post
    ...the USA needs a universal healthcare system like all other developed countries. You guys down there need to stop being stupid about his.
    as a US citizen, i am as puzzled about our lack of health care as those in other countries. its more than stupid... its this way solely to profit from the misery of others, which is insidiously evil . i dont care who you are or where you are in the economic landscape, anyone who doesnt believe that universal access to quality comprehensive health care is a fundamental right, is either just plain cruel, ignorant, a complete idiot, an evil greedy bastard or a combination thereof. our borders are surrounded by proven working models, we need only decide to adopt the policy.
    AR MGC-1, AR C225 PS, M&K V-1B, Pioneer VSX 47TX, Oppo BDP-83, Squeezebox v3, Vortexbox Appliance.

the USA obviously... (though its been ongoing for some time now).

as a US citizen, i am as puzzled about our lack of health care as those in other countries. its more than stupid... its this way solely to profit from the misery of others, which is insidiously evil . i dont care who you are or where you are in the economic landscape, anyone who doesnt believe that universal access to quality comprehensive health care is a fundamental right, is either just plain cruel, ignorant, a complete idiot, an evil greedy bastard or a combination thereof. our borders are surrounded by proven working models, we need only decide to adopt the policy.
    +1

Forum Regular
    How true this all is... What a shame.
    Latest CQC Template Design Link

RIP Brenda Aguilar 1964-2002

Equipment list:
    3 JBL 2360 horns with EV DH1A drivers, and 1/4 pie bass bins, 4 JBL 8340As (surrounds), 2 Danley SUPER SPUD subs, Yamaha P7000S, 2 Crest Audio CM-2008 amps, 2 Parasound Vamp v3 amps, 4 JBL 8320s )Atmos), Xilica XP 4080 crossover, MiniDSP DDRC-88a, Darbee Darcet, Yamaha CX-A5100, Panasonic AE8000, and a Seymour AT 180" Scope screen.

RGA
    Forum Regular
    One other little picture - it's odd the lefty presidents are said to not care about the military (Clinton made Fox News look stupid but that's easy)

Still Obama VS Romney
    Attached Images Attached Images  

RGA
    Forum Regular
    It may be that even the Mormons don't trust Romney - some are claiming that Romney has lied for 20 years to the Mormon church about his finances - and he may be "shunned" by them. According to the comment section anyway.

Romney smiles about American soldier deaths. Yup - sociopath - not surprised.

Romney Smiles At News Of American Deaths In Libya (IMAGE) | Addicting Info

Quote Originally Posted by RGA View Post
    It may be that even the Mormons don't trust Romney - some are claiming that Romney has lied for 20 years to the Mormon church about his finances - and he may be "shunned" by them. According to the comment section anyway.
    Don't worry about it. If you gives as much to the LDS Church as he says he does, their attitude will be remarkably forgiving.

The original question may have been answered

According this link it looks like the entire muzzie world has declared war on us. Nobody can be dumb enough to think this is all because of a movie that hasn't even been released yet.

Funny, I don't recall such rancor directed towards us in 2008, even after four years of the evil Bush. It looks like the anointed one stuck his male appendage in a real hornet's nest. Whoever wins this election will certainly have their hands full.

And then our illustrious leader has one of his flying monkeys make the speech embedded in this link???

What's really scary is that some will actually believe it.

So, we're forced to ask ourselves: "Are we better of than we were four years ago?" What do you think?

Bankrupt green company executives and union auto workers need not answer.

Quote Originally Posted by markw View Post
    According this link it looks like the entire muzzie world has declared war on us. Nobody can be dumb enough to think this is all because of a movie that hasn't even been released yet.

Funny, I don't recall such rancor directed towards us in 2008, even after four years of the evil Bush. ...
    You're right that the rancor isn't just caused by this one movie. However if you don't recall the like directed at the USA back in 2008, you must have being napping at the time.

What has changed is that the rancor isn't suppressed today as it was back then by dictators in places like Libya and Egypt.

.... So, we're forced to ask ourselves: "Are we better of than we were four years ago?" What do you think? ...
    really? nobody is forcing me to ask that or any other question. you're just trotting out the prescribed talking point. i think that particular question only has relevance to people who want to maintain the political status quo.
    AR MGC-1, AR C225 PS, M&K V-1B, Pioneer VSX 47TX, Oppo BDP-83, Squeezebox v3, Vortexbox Appliance.

You're right that the rancor isn't just caused by this one movie. However if you don't recall the like directed at the USA back in 2008, you must have being napping at the time.

What has changed is that the rancor isn't suppressed today as it was back then by dictators in places like Libya and Egypt.
    So, you're saying that brutal, oppressive, dictatorships are the only thing that works in the ME?

Perhaps that's so, but don't you find it odd that two countries we helped "liberate" were the first to stab us in the back?

First, there's Libya, who we helped free from Qaddafi, and we allowed them to oust (by inaction) Mubarak in Egypt, one of our oldest allies. ...and then all the little duckies fell in line.

Boy, Obama sure can pick 'em, can't he? Whose side is this schmuck on, anyway.

And, no, the e was not this hatred in 2008. I was alive and sentient then. Apparently, you were under the influence of some strong meds if you think it was this ugly.

really? nobody is forcing me to ask that or any other question. you're just trotting out the prescribed talking point. i think that particular question only has relevance to people who want to maintain the political status quo.
    You've got quite a provincial view of this whole situation, haven't you?

In case you haven't notice the current political status quo, both domestic and foreign, is heading straight down at 32 fps squared. ...unless, of course you're one of the beneficiaries of the ill-fated stimulus monies.

You've got quite a provincial view of this whole situation, haven't you?

In case you haven't notice the current political status quo, both domestic and foreign, is heading straight down at 32 fps squared. ...unless, of course you're one of the beneficiaries of the ill-fated stimulus monies.
    you Faux News much?

that political status quo isnt going to change much, if at all, regardless of who wins the white house.

So, you're saying that brutal, oppressive, dictatorships are the only thing that works in the ME? ...
    No, and I didn't say that -- on the contrary.

By the "thing that works" I guess you mean what suppresses latent anti-Americanism? I don't call that working. Hello! the dictators' suppression increased anti-Americanism.

Perhaps that's so, but don't you find it odd that two countries we helped "liberate" were the first to stab us in the back?

First, there's Libya, who we helped free from Qaddafi, and we allowed them to oust (by inaction) Mubarak in Egypt, one of our oldest allies. ...and then all the little duckies fell in line. ....
    The USA can take credit for everything that happens in the world. Equally there are things it can't prevent happening, whether good or bad. But this isn't for lack of trying.

In fact trying to trying control things in various countries in aid of supposed "American interests" is precisely what has provoked the anti-American we see today, that provoked 9-11, and that will continue until the USA adopts a radically different approach to foreign affairs. And mere acceptance, passive or active, of the overthrow of a few dictators won't be enough.

So, you're saying that brutal, oppressive, dictatorships are the only thing that works in the ME?

First, there's Libya, who we helped free from Qaddafi, and we allowed them to oust (by inaction) Mubarak in Egypt, one of our oldest allies. ...and then all the little duckies fell in line.

Boy, Obama sure can pick 'em, can't he? Whose side is this schmuck on, anyway.

And, no, the e was not this hatred in 2008. I was alive and sentient then. Apparently, you were under the influence of some strong meds if you think it was this ugly.
    I betcha you think Obama is a Muslim don't you?

No, and I didn't say that -- on the contrary.

By the "thing that works" I guess you mean what suppresses latent anti-Americanism? I don't call that working. Hello! the dictators' suppression increased anti-Americanism.

The USA can take credit for everything that happens in the world. Equally there are things it can't prevent happening, whether good or bad. But this isn't for lack of trying.

In fact trying to trying control things in various countries in aid of supposed "American interests" is precisely what has provoked the anti-American we see today, that provoked 9-11, and that will continue until the USA adopts a radically different approach to foreign affairs. And mere acceptance, passive or active, of the overthrow of a few dictators won't be enough.

+1

No, and I didn't say that -- on the contrary
    Yeah, you did. Man up.

By the "thing that works" I guess you mean what suppresses latent anti-Americanism? I don't call that working. Hello! the dictators' suppression increased anti-Americanism
    No, I mean killing anyone they don't agree with. Saddam was no friend of Iran if I recall correctly and even tried to take Kuait and was preparing to move on Saudi Arabia. Did your dementia wipe that from your memory?

The USA can take credit for everything that happens in the world.
    If you're referring t our turning the tide of WW1 and WW2, casting an umbrella (and manning it with our troops) over all of Europe (and Canada) for over sixty years, rebuilding Germany, Japan and a goodly portion of the rest of the world, then I thank you for noticing it.

Equally there are things it can't prevent happening, whether good or bad. [I]But this isn't for lack of trying.
    Well, like I said in my initial post, since he threw Mubarak under the bus and helped Libya oust Quadaffi to play kissy-face with the muzzies, we'll never know. Let's just say that whan it comes for his choice who to back here, he "chose unwisely". And IIRC, wasn't Canada in charge of the attack on Libya? Youse guyz got to wear big daddy's shoes and play with his big guns, just like the big boys. How did it feel?

Let's be honest here. Our work has kept you, and the rest of the world, safe for over sixty years so far. ...but you gained more than the rest of the world by your proximity to us and safely cowering in our shadow. Don't try to play the all-wise-and-knowing guru when your participation in world affairs amounts essentially to a fart in a windstorm. That goes for you personally as well. Jealousy is an ugly emotion.

It's a good thing that most of your country sees the truth. They know how much they have benefited from us. Of course, very few post here.
    Last edited by markw; 09-16-2012 at 06:19 AM.

Let's be honest here. Our work has kept you, and the rest of the world, safe for over sixty years so far. ...but you gained more than the rest of the world by your proximity to us and safely cowering in our shadow. Don't try to play the all-wise-and-knowing guru when your participation in world affairs amounts essentially to a fart in a windstorm. That goes for you personally as well. Jealousy is an ugly emotion.

It's a good thing that most of your country sees the truth. They know how much they have benefited from us. Of course, very few post here.
    This is the astonishing thing that a few Americans, such as you, feel they can so handily dismiss criticism of the USA as being purely ingratitude or jealousy. That is, despite the truth that the criticisms comprise, they are nevertheless invalid on this account.

This is numb-brained, bigoted anti-intellectualism at its worst.

This is the astonishing thing that a few Americans, such as you, feel they can so handily dismiss criticism of the USA as being purely ingratitude or jealousy. That is, despite the truth that the criticisms comprise, they are nevertheless invalid on this account.

and good old-fashioned American arrogance at its best...

yes, some honesty would help. the absurdity of the situation would be laughable if it werent so dire. the core of the problems lies primarily with apathy and ignorance on behalf of the US populace. add to that the strategy of divide and conquer the citizenry by our 2 major political parties, an inept and corrupt Congress, the commonplace practice of buying legislation, its plain to see that things aint about to get better any time soon.

We can take justified criticism but when this country has done so much good for so many, it's aggravating to see how those that benefited from it are so quick to turn on it. As for you, I can almost sense some semblance of life in your flaccid manhood whenever you're typing out,with trembling hands,your latest diatribe vilifying the US. Does it make you feel like almost a man again?

But.since this forum has become less of a useful audio forum, at least it serves some good as a venting post for a few canadians who like to trash the US, much like fleas biting the dog that provides them with their life.

As for dingles, how has Obama done anything to improve the situation for the common person?. All I can see he's done is raise the unemployment rate, given stimulus money to his campaign contributors, put totally useless people in positions of power and given the bankers a free ride, not to mention that he's saddled my grand-kids with debt that they most likely be able to pay off in their lifetime. Oh yeah, and he's made friends with the Arab world, just like he promised he would do before the election

As for dingles, how has Obama done anything to improve the situation for the common person?. All I can see he's done is raise the unemployment rate, given stimulus money to his campaign contributors, put totally useless people in positions of power and given the bankers a free ride, not to mention that he's saddled my grand-kids with debt that they most likely be able to pay off in their lifetime. Oh yeah, and he's made friends with the Arab world, just like he promised he would do before the election
    Whatever, but elect Romney and he will make things worse in every way that I can think of.

An austerity fiscal policy designed to pander to international finance combined with a Neocon foreign policy will sink the USA.

Whatever, but elect Romney and he will make things worse in every way that I can think of.
    Your thought process is so full of bile and bitter hatred for the US that it's of no concern to me or anyone that's in a position to take it seriously, if there is any. Like I said, I see this forum is a public service to let you vent rather than get hold of a gun and start picking off Americans.

An austerity fiscal policy designed to pander to international finance combined with a Neocon foreign policy will sink the USA.
    And the giveaway policy barry sweet-toe embarked on is better? He's out to bankrupt us in case you haven't noticed. ...and our current foreign policy is so much better than four years ago? Really? REALLY?

Yeah, your thinking is a laugh. I'm glad that nobody outside of here takes you seriously and actually, I'm not too sure they don't just like to get you all wound up just to watch you spin like a dreidel. I know I do.

Your thought process is so full of bile and bitter hatred for the US that it's of no concern to me or anyone that's in a position to take it seriously, if there is any. Like I said, I see this forum is a public service to let you vent rather than get hold of a gun and start picking off Americans.
    Amazing hypocrisy ... yet somehow I suspect that you, in child-like guilelessness, are sincere.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information