Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 141
  1. #1
    Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    9,769

    So did Isreal do the right thing?

    As things in the Middle East have progressed over the last week, I can't help but think back to our conversation a short while ago when two US soldiers were killed and beheaded, about whether the US should have retaliated and, if so, how?

    So, did Isreal do the right thing when two of their soldiers were captured? Is this how the US should have responded when it happened to them? What are your thoughts on the current situation in the Middle East?

  2. #2
    Kam
    Kam is offline
    filet - o - fish Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,770
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    As things in the Middle East have progressed over the last week, I can't help but think back to our conversation a short while ago when two US soldiers were killed and beheaded, about whether the US should have retaliated and, if so, how?

    So, did Isreal do the right thing when two of their soldiers were captured? Is this how the US should have responded when it happened to them? What are your thoughts on the current situation in the Middle East?
    wow is that a powderkeg of a question!
    /create

  3. #3
    BooBs are elitist jerks shokhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    1,994
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    As things in the Middle East have progressed over the last week, I can't help but think back to our conversation a short while ago when two US soldiers were killed and beheaded, about whether the US should have retaliated and, if so, how?

    So, did Isreal do the right thing when two of their soldiers were captured? Is this how the US should have responded when it happened to them? What are your thoughts on the current situation in the Middle East?
    It happened in there backyard. Heck yes they should have and i hope they keep it up. Maybe they can take care of some of the crap so that we wont have to.
    Look & Listen

  4. #4
    Color me gone... Resident Loser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Nueva Jork
    Posts
    2,148

    Here's the ointment...

    Quote Originally Posted by shokhead
    It happened in there backyard. Heck yes they should have and i hope they keep it up. Maybe they can take care of some of the crap so that we wont have to.
    ...and here comes the fly...bzzzzz!!...

    That cr@p is because of them...

    jimHJJ(...talk about Catch-22...)
    Hello, I'm a misanthrope...don't ask me why, just take a good look around.

    "Men would rather believe than know" -Sociobiology: The New Synthesis by Edward O. Wilson

    "The great masses of the people...will more easily fall victims to a great lie than to a small one" -Adolph Hitler

    "We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves" -Goethe

    If you repeat a lie often enough, some will believe it to be the truth...

  5. #5
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by shokhead
    Maybe they can take care of some of the crap so that we wont have to.
    No, I must agree with R Loser. "We/US" are already cleaning up their crap in Iraq, except for the oil factor. There were two triggers: Saddam decided to trade oil in euros, threating Shrub and his oil buddies, and Saddam decided to form a "Jerusalem Army" to take back the Holy City, threatening the Jews. He had to go down - see what happens to a "decider"?! Anyway, the Zionists have bit off more than they can chew this time, and will be agitating, and their "Christian" running-dogs will be agitating for US intervention. WW III, here we come - the run-down to Armageddon. I fear that most US personnel in Iraq will not be coming home...and worse, that large areas all over the world will become self-illuminated glass parking lots. Make your final music and gear purchases, and enjoy while you can...

    Laz

  6. #6
    Loving This kexodusc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    Posts
    9,025

    The sad sick part is you really believe this crap

    Quote Originally Posted by trollgirl
    No, I must agree with R Loser. "We/US" are already cleaning up their crap in Iraq, except for the oil factor. There were two triggers: Saddam decided to trade oil in euros, threating Shrub and his oil buddies, and Saddam decided to form a "Jerusalem Army" to take back the Holy City, threatening the Jews. He had to go down - see what happens to a "decider"?! Anyway, the Zionists have bit off more than they can chew this time, and will be agitating, and their "Christian" running-dogs will be agitating for US intervention. WW III, here we come - the run-down to Armageddon. I fear that most US personnel in Iraq will not be coming home...and worse, that large areas all over the world will become self-illuminated glass parking lots. Make your final music and gear purchases, and enjoy while you can...

    Laz
    Trollgirl, you seem nice enough, but seriously, the only contributions you make at AUDIOREVIEW.com are off-topic political conspiracy, anti-U.S. rhetoric. You're either hard up looking for a spot to rant in cyberspace, or you use this handle to disassociate yourself from your comments. Which is it?

    Methinks the UK had a zillion times more to do with these problems than the Jews, the Palestinians, or the US...time for them to step up and be accountable for some of their bad decisions.

    And FWIW, I'm pretty sure RL will confirm you don't agree with what he had to say...

  7. #7
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by kexodusc
    Trollgirl, you seem nice enough, but seriously, the only contributions you make at AUDIOREVIEW.com are off-topic political conspiracy, anti-U.S. rhetoric. You're either hard up looking for a spot to rant in cyberspace, or you use this handle to disassociate yourself from your comments. Which is it?

    Methinks the UK had a zillion times more to do with these problems than the Jews, the Palestinians, or the US...time for them to step up and be accountable for some of their bad decisions.

    And FWIW, I'm pretty sure RL will confirm you don't agree with what he had to say...
    Kex, you should listen to yourself sometimes. I am taken aback at the quickness with which you jump all over me. First, I make contributions other than "rants". You can find me especially over at the Analog forum from time-to-time, and I got back to this thread after a discreet PM to another member on serious financial matters. I hope it helps him. Second, "...political conspiracy, anti-US rhetoric..." may be how you see it, but for me, it is a matter of reading a lot from a variety of sources and viewpoints, and connecting the dots. Unlike most of my countrymen, I don't see why any other country should kowtow to the American view of things. I love my country, but at the same time, I realise that we are going to have to pay for our crimes and mistakes. Others think we can do no wrong or make a mistake. As for the handle, thing, it came about because at some point I could no longer log on as "Lazarus Short" anymore, and had to fall back on my daughter's moniker. Don't read a CONSPIRACY into it, dude! I take full credit for my comments, that's why I sign off as Laz. Further, if you must know, I wrote the post in question feeling very sad, and we will presently see if I am correct.

    BTW, you are spot on about the UK. The whole present sad situation in the Middle East can be easily laid at their door.

    Laz [a nice guy, after all]

  8. #8
    Loving This kexodusc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    Posts
    9,025
    Quote Originally Posted by trollgirl
    Kex, you should listen to yourself sometimes. I am taken aback at the quickness with which you jump all over me. First, I make contributions other than "rants". You can find me especially over at the Analog forum from time-to-time, and I got back to this thread after a discreet PM to another member on serious financial matters. I hope it helps him. Second, "...political conspiracy, anti-US rhetoric..." may be how you see it, but for me, it is a matter of reading a lot from a variety of sources and viewpoints, and connecting the dots. Unlike most of my countrymen, I don't see why any other country should kowtow to the American view of things. I love my country, but at the same time, I realise that we are going to have to pay for our crimes and mistakes. Others think we can do no wrong or make a mistake. As for the handle, thing, it came about because at some point I could no longer log on as "Lazarus Short" anymore, and had to fall back on my daughter's moniker. Don't read a CONSPIRACY into it, dude! I take full credit for my comments, that's why I sign off as Laz. Further, if you must know, I wrote the post in question feeling very sad, and we will presently see if I am correct.

    BTW, you are spot on about the UK. The whole present sad situation in the Middle East can be easily laid at their door.

    Laz [a nice guy, after all]
    You're right, I did come across to harsh. My apologies...you ahve every right to post here that I do....Still...I'm struggling to see how the Jews were responsible for the war in Iraq...

  9. #9
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by kexodusc
    You're right, I did come across to harsh. My apologies...you ahve every right to post here that I do....Still...I'm struggling to see how the Jews were responsible for the war in Iraq...
    Apology accepted! As for the war in Iraq, the causes are often complex, and it is always helpful to look deeply at the situation, and see who benefits from events.

    Laz

  10. #10
    Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    9,769
    Quote Originally Posted by kexodusc
    You're right, I did come across to harsh. My apologies...you ahve every right to post here that I do....Still...I'm struggling to see how the Jews were responsible for the war in Iraq...
    Could we refer to "the Jews" as "the Isreali's"? That's like referring to Al Quada as "the Muslims". I'm not comparing the Isreali's to Al Quada, I'm just saying that there are Jews all over the world who have nothing to do with the Middle East conflict. Thanks.

  11. #11
    BooBs are elitist jerks shokhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    1,994
    I can already see the hard feeling in this thread so for me,i'm bailing.
    Look & Listen

  12. #12
    Loving This kexodusc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    Posts
    9,025
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    Could we refer to "the Jews" as "the Isreali's"? That's like referring to Al Quada as "the Muslims". I'm not comparing the Isreali's to Al Quada, I'm just saying that there are Jews all over the world who have nothing to do with the Middle East conflict. Thanks.
    Sure, FA, I appreciate the PC sensitivity - fair point.

    Though I would respectfully suggest it's more like calling Netherlanders the Dutch than
    referring to Al Quada as "the Muslims".
    I've picked that up from spending so much time with two people of Jewish faith I work with, over the last 2 years I've just adopted their lingo for Israelis...Not the first time I've been taken to task on it either ...
    Anyway, to them there is no distinction, they use the two words interchangeably, when I asked why, the answer they gave me included a lot of history, Israel's Law of Return, and more I'm sure I can't recall. As it's been simplified to me all Jews are welcomed Israeli's (or can be if they visit Israel) but not vice-versa, so it's common to use the term "Jew" as a nationalistic descriptor rather than only a reference to religious belief. Bad habbit I've adopted, I guess. Oddly enough it seems to bother Christians more than anyone else. No offence intended. Sincere apologies..

  13. #13
    Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    9,769
    Quote Originally Posted by kexodusc
    Sure, FA, I appreciate the PC sensitivity - fair point.

    Though I would respectfully suggest it's more like calling Netherlanders the Dutch than
    referring to Al Quada as "the Muslims".
    I've picked that up from spending so much time with two people of Jewish faith I work with, over the last 2 years I've just adopted their lingo for Israelis...Not the first time I've been taken to task on it either ...
    Anyway, to them there is no distinction, they use the two words interchangeably, when I asked why, the answer they gave me included a lot of history, Israel's Law of Return, and more I'm sure I can't recall. As it's been simplified to me all Jews are welcomed Israeli's (or can be if they visit Israel) but not vice-versa, so it's common to use the term "Jew" as a nationalistic descriptor rather than only a reference to religious belief. Bad habbit I've adopted, I guess. Oddly enough it seems to bother Christians more than anyone else. No offence intended. Sincere apologies..
    I see where you're coming from now and there is no apology necessary. I think that I know you well enough by now (as much as you can "know" someone from an internet board) to know that you didn't mean to offend. And, actually, I wasn't offended at all. As you say, it's more a PC thing...I like to avoid the broader stereotypes whenever I can. I have a lot of Jewish friends who would not consider themselves within the context of this discussion and who think that Isreali politics are quite radical. On the other hand I've also met Jews who think along the same lines as your co-workers...Jews are Isreali's by birthright (or something along those lines).

    But we digress...

  14. #14
    Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    9,769
    Quote Originally Posted by shokhead
    I can already see the hard feeling in this thread so for me,i'm bailing.
    No hard feelings. Just honest discussion.

  15. #15
    Color me gone... Resident Loser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Nueva Jork
    Posts
    2,148

    I've given...

    ...the history lesson more times than I care to...France, UK, most of Europe laid the foundations for the current state of affairs, as did the Zionists and the UN...and we, the US, are not without some blame, tacit participation is still participation, regardless of how well intentioned.

    Re: Jews/Israeli's...most of the interviews I've seen with non-Israeli Jews show "full" support for the current actions...my question: If you support the activities WTF are you doing here? Why aren't you over there supporting them? And that pretty much goes for all nationalities who support their homeland/motherland/fatherland with that mi encanto-type of covert nationalism...

    jimHJJ(..."...no allegiance to any foreign prince or potentate..."...)
    Hello, I'm a misanthrope...don't ask me why, just take a good look around.

    "Men would rather believe than know" -Sociobiology: The New Synthesis by Edward O. Wilson

    "The great masses of the people...will more easily fall victims to a great lie than to a small one" -Adolph Hitler

    "We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves" -Goethe

    If you repeat a lie often enough, some will believe it to be the truth...

  16. #16
    Loving This kexodusc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    Posts
    9,025
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    I see where you're coming from now and there is no apology necessary. I think that I know you well enough by now (as much as you can "know" someone from an internet board) to know that you didn't mean to offend. And, actually, I wasn't offended at all. As you say, it's more a PC thing...I like to avoid the broader stereotypes whenever I can. I have a lot of Jewish friends who would not consider themselves within the context of this discussion and who think that Isreali politics are quite radical. On the other hand I've also met Jews who think along the same lines as your co-workers...Jews are Isreali's by birthright (or something along those lines).

    But we digress...
    Actually, in response to yours and RL's comments about Israeli support - the few I've spoken with don't support the "measured response" (as a certain Canadian politician called it), but also admit to being so far detached from the last few decades of high-tensions that they aren't the ones to ask.

    I have to admit, if I was Israel, having gone through what its people have gone through, I'd probably react every bit as strongly, if not moreso out of fear of history repeating itself. There's a point where a people have been attacked and persecuted so many times that any act of aggression against them triggers an explosive response, maybe they're overly paranoid now. (and I'm not suggesting Israel didn't cast the first stone or start its fair share - who alive seriously knows?). It's unfortunate, because I'm sure the other side feels largely the same way - hence "escalation", as the media refers to it.

    I don't think it helps that Hezbollah's political platform calls for "the destruction of Israel" and that Iran's leader stated its policy was to "wipe Israel off the map". If your neighbours said that to you, you'd probably be a bit trigger happy too.

    I think Dream Theater wrote a song about all this....

  17. #17
    Big science. Hallelujah. noddin0ff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    X
    Posts
    2,286
    I think given their circumstances, they're doing the right thing. They've got a fanatic militant group that wants to wipe them off the map that is backed by a regime that is about to develop nuclear weapons. I think the current response was/is way over done relative to having a few soldiers kidnapped. But in the context of the likelyhood that in the not so distant future those 30 mile missles might be delivering nuclear material (dirty or not) at the hands of suicidal fanatics...I think they're doing the right thing to secure their future safety.

  18. #18
    M.P.S.E /AES/SMPTE member Sir Terrence the Terrible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    6,826
    Quote Originally Posted by noddin0ff
    I think given their circumstances, they're doing the right thing. They've got a fanatic militant group that wants to wipe them off the map that is backed by a regime that is about to develop nuclear weapons. I think the current response was/is way over done relative to having a few soldiers kidnapped. But in the context of the likelyhood that in the not so distant future those 30 mile missles might be delivering nuclear material (dirty or not) at the hands of suicidal fanatics...I think they're doing the right thing to secure their future safety.
    I agree with this, and RL comment on Europe. As much as I love Europe (specifically Great Britain because its my second home country and where my grandmother is from) they have made a huge mess in the middle east trying to push western style governments on tribal religious people. A square peg in a round hole. After they made this mess, they have now become to passive to clean it up.

    I think Israel is doing the right thing. For Lebanon to cry out save us smacks of hypocrasy. On one hand you have provided a home for what every other country calls terrorists, and then when the terrorist get out of hand and are punished you attempt to seperate the Lebanese people from the terrorist. If the Lebanese people lend them this kind of support, then they have to take the punishment with the terrorist. I feel the same for the Palistinians. If you elect a terror group as your government, don't expect money from us, Europe, or anyone else. And don't cry out when the terrorist have to be put back in the box and you have to suffer in the process.

    Flame suit on!
    Sir Terrence

    Titan Reference 3D 1080p projector
    200" SI Black Diamond II screen
    Oppo BDP-103D
    Datastat RS20I audio/video processor 12.4 audio setup
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp
    6 custom CAL amps for subs
    3 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid monitors
    18 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid surround/ceiling speakers
    2 custom 15" sealed FFEC servo subs
    4 custom 15" H-PAS FFEC servo subs
    THX Style Baffle wall

  19. #19
    Santa Claus
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    As things in the Middle East have progressed over the last week, I can't help but think back to our conversation a short while ago when two US soldiers were killed and beheaded, about whether the US should have retaliated and, if so, how?

    So, did Isreal do the right thing when two of their soldiers were captured? Is this how the US should have responded when it happened to them? What are your thoughts on the current situation in the Middle East?
    I think the leaders should sit down and discuss these problems over coffee.That's all,no need to respond as I'm happy listening to my headphones.

  20. #20
    Forum Regular Florian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,959
    I say shoot them all and let God sort it out (And i mean all religious fanatics)
    Lots of music but not enough time for it all

  21. #21
    nerd ericl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    908
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Terrence the Terrible

    I think Israel is doing the right thing. For Lebanon to cry out save us smacks of hypocrasy. On one hand you have provided a home for what every other country calls terrorists, and then when the terrorist get out of hand and are punished you attempt to seperate the Lebanese people from the terrorist. If the Lebanese people lend them this kind of support, then they have to take the punishment with the terrorist. I feel the same for the Palistinians. If you elect a terror group as your government, don't expect money from us, Europe, or anyone else. And don't cry out when the terrorist have to be put back in the box and you have to suffer in the process.

    Flame suit on!
    I'm not going to flame you, but from what I have gathered, the Lebanese government is a fledgling, tinpot operation that has no control over Hezbollah. Until very recently Syria was running Lebanon. Syria left, but Hezboollah (supported by Syria and Iran) has remained. They are more militarily powerful in Lebanon than the Lebanese "military".

    Of course most of the citizens of Lebanon have nothing to do with Hezbollah. The Lebanese people and government are both essentially helpless. Israel should be able to deal with Hezbollah, but what Israel seems to be doing is punishing all the innocent civilians (destroying their infrastructure and what not) in hopes that it will cause them to "revolt" against Hezbollah or something. They're doing the same thing with Hamas. You can bet that the opposite will happen (actually it already has - Israel's aggression has made both Hamas and Hezbollah the powerful organizations they are today). This is going to rally more people to Hezbollah's cause. It's like attacking Utah because there are some polygamists hiding out there.

    I don't like where this is going at all. Next stops, Syria and Iran. At this point, it is safe to say that all of our world leaders are complete failures.

    OK, I am going to go back to my policy of staying out of political threads now..

  22. #22
    Loving This kexodusc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    Posts
    9,025
    Back to the original question - Perhaps one other consideration, the situation was a bit different when American's were captured. The terrorist groups captured US citizens who were basically on their soil. What we're being told is the Israeli soldiers were captured during an attack <i>on</i> Israeli soil.
    I don't know about you but somehow, in my twisted logic, the latter seems a more aggressive, war-like act than the former.
    Attacking me in your back yard is one thing, attacking me in my front yard is something else. Perhaps in light of that, the response has been "measured"?

    Isreal certainly has the capability to do far worse damage to Lebanon than it is doing.

    Side note - the name of the mission to kidnap the soliders "Operation Truthful Promise",
    The Israeli counterattacks "Operation Just Reward".

    Nothing, if not dramatic.

  23. #23
    Loving This kexodusc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    Posts
    9,025
    Quote Originally Posted by ericl
    I'm not going to flame you, but from what I have gathered, the Lebanese government is a fledgling, tinpot operation that has no control over Hezbollah. Until very recently Syria was running Lebanon. Syria left, but Hezboollah (supported by Syria and Iran) has remained. They are more militarily powerful in Lebanon than the Lebanese "military".
    Lebanon's military isn't huge, but it isn't exactly doing much to try either. And her people did elect the political wing of Hezbollah. There's at least some support there...

    Israel should be able to deal with Hezbollah, but what Israel seems to be doing is punishing all the innocent civilians (destroying their infrastructure and what not) in hopes that it will cause them to "revolt" against Hezbollah or something
    .

    Not exactly. In the good ol' days the French and English war tactics were much more civilized..line up in rows, and take turns shooting each other, or settle it "on the battlefield" .... Well now we have Hezbollah terrorists not playing by the rules, hiding in hospitals, stores, schools, public infrastructure and among the general public. If Israel's right to defend herself means collateral damage to another country, the original perpetrators should share the responsibility, if not bear it completely.
    I don't like where this is going at all. Next stops, Syria and Iran. At this point, it is safe to say that all of our world leaders are complete failures.
    Could get ugly...Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad announced that an Israeli strike on Syria would be considered "attacking the whole Islamic world and this regime will receive a very fierce response" So if Iran bombs Israel (which is quite capable of dealing Iran a blow) does NATO or the UN respond? Bad business for Russia to go against Iran, China is a bit of a wildcard on this one...France seems to be sympathetic to its former imperialist buddies in Lebanon.

    Getting pretty soupy..

  24. #24
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    400

    Question Whatever happened to...?

    Quote Originally Posted by shokhead
    I can already see the hard feeling in this thread so for me,i'm bailing.
    Wise man here, perhaps...for bailing. But I wonder, whatever happened to speaking the truth, and letting the chips fall where they may? It is this, there is no consensus anymore, and one man's Truth is another man's vicious lie. Worse, good is called evil, and evil good.

    Further, I'm thinking about the posts above, and expanding my frame of reference. My best friend is a big fan of Gorby, and he told me that Gorbachev said that the end of the Cold War was a gift, yes read that again: A GIFT, to the West. However, he also said, the West threw away its opportunity for lasting peace thru greed and arrogance. Former enemies in the Middle East had the same chance, as I recall, with the Camp David Accords, and I can not help but wonder if the chance for peace was thrown away for much the same reasons... Pre-emptive war, bombing everything in sight, refusing to admit wrong-doing, savaging our allies for even faint criticism...who does it sound like? We are so much alike, the USA and Israel [but I prefer the "J" word, knowing who Israel is and is not]. We have both been sowing to the wind for a long time, and I fear both will soon be reaping the whirlwind. Don't think for a second that I gloat when I write this, for it is sad.

    Laz
    Last edited by trollgirl; 07-19-2006 at 01:22 PM.

  25. #25
    Silence of the spam Site Moderator Geoffcin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,326

    I moved this to the Steel Cage because of it's content

    But in reality everyone one of us should be asking this question to himself or herself.

    The sad fact is that real people are dieing. Not just the bad guys either. Innocent people. Women and children. People who have never raised a hand in anger against anyone have been terrorized and slaughtered. Homes destroyed, lives ruined. A whole country is now being bombed into to the same horrible state that Iraq is in.

    Is it fair? Is it moral? Is it a sin before god?
    Audio;
    Ming Da MC34-AB 75wpc
    PS Audio Classic 250. 500wpc into 4 ohms.
    PS Audio 4.5 preamp,
    Marantz 6170 TT Shure M97e cart.
    Arcam Alpha 9 CD.- 24 bit dCS Ring DAC.
    Magnepan 3.6r speakers Oak/black,

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •