Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

So Flo, you learn from your mistakes, eh?

"In Germany, anti-Semitism certainly did not disappear after WW II. What is new is the blunt expression of anti-Semitism and the fraternization between left-wing and right-wing, liberal and conservative streams. Anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism continue to spread in German society."

http://www.jcpa.org/phas/phas-urban-f04.htm

http://www.antisemitismus.net/deutschland/ulmer.htm

...might be time to retool the Mercedes factories again. Drop that unemployment rate somewhat.
    Last edited by markw; 09-20-2005 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by markw
    "In Germany, anti-Semitism certainly did not disappear after WW II. What is new is the blunt expression of anti-Semitism and the fraternization between left-wing and right-wing, liberal and conservative streams. Anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism continue to spread in German society."

http://www.jcpa.org/phas/phas-urban-f04.htm

http://www.antisemitismus.net/deutschland/ulmer.htm

...might be time to retool the Mercedes factories again. Drop that unemployment rate somewhat.
    and just what the heck is this all about?

Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    (walks into room...) Hey guys, what's going o-aaa---uh-oh...(turns around and leaves abruptly...)

just a continuation from the other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ericl
    and just what the heck is this all about?
    This one.

Some clips from New Orleans

..seems I can't post a response to him there and with his inflamatory posts and pictures, I'd say that final statement certainly deserves one.

also, I'd really like some sources for his stated figures of the US having a "34% illetracy rate, racism, and 52% working and living under our social service services".

And this is a moderator? You guys sure know how to pick 'em.
    Last edited by markw; 09-20-2005 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by markw
    This one.

Some clips from New Orleans

..seems I can't post a response to him there and with his inflamatory posts and pictures, I'd say that final statement certainly deserves one.

also, I'd really like some sources for his stated figures of the US having a "34% illetracy rate, racism, and 52% working and living under our social service services".

And this is a moderator? You guys sure know how to pick 'em.
    wow. I'm disappointed in both sides of that thread.

Tell me about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ericl
    wow. I'm disappointed in both sides of that thread.
    Hey, your moderator took the gloves off first. I would hope he could at least be a man and respond here instead of starting that stupid poll thread. Heck, he's a German kid with more money (as he likes to show) than sense. He doesn't even have a dog in this race.

..cound you at least teach him how to spell "bloody" correctly?

Eric, so am I. But as I'm sure you've been watching we have had very good discussions on some very decisive topics while being able to stay at least borderline civil (mostly). The blame lies on the troll.

Everyone please remember that idiotboy is as much to blame for Nazism as we are for slavery. Hang him on his own statements - it is not hard.

Pete
    I fear explanations explanatory of things explained.
    Abraham Lincoln

Its impossible to have a discussion with people that do not even want to consider another point of view. I for one, lived in both countrys and went to school in both country for a number of years. I can speak from experience, you guys just blabber on. One calls me Eurotrash or a Nazi which is redicoulus cause on the other side i hate white men. You guys make no sense, and this is typical for some americans. They never learn and think their country is the greatest. Go America!
    Lots of music but not enough time for it all

I can't see where anyone said you hate white men.

Although it's fairly obvious to all by now that you have no respect for Americans. So, the question remains why you bother posting here if you hold us in such comtempt? To show off your toys?

And, where did you get those numbers I restated in post four above?

Your putting words in my mouth! I have tons of american friends and international ones.

-Flo
    Lots of music but not enough time for it all

Not here you don't

Quote Originally Posted by Florian
    Your putting words in my mouth! I have tons of american friends and international ones.

-Flo
    Particularly after your latest showings here.

Actually, after your "Someone said I hate whites" statement here, I'd say you're the one putting words in other people's mouths.

Oh, here your quote I mentioned earlier in it's entirety.

Quote Originally Posted by florian
    We may have 18%, but still better than having a 34% illetracy rate, racism, and 52% working and living under our social service services.
    Now, please attribute those figures. It doesn't have to be MLA standards, but at least cite a source,
    Last edited by markw; 09-21-2005 at 05:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Florian

-Flo
    Flo Im French Canadian and proud of it .I have German ,American friends my spouse is CZECH I dont go dig out dirt out of another Nation .Look in your own backyard Im sure there enought to keep you busy for a while.Its not all perfect in Canada and yes there looser running my country .How did this thread get so out of hand?

After ruminating on this, I have come to the conclusion that our newest guy here enjoys this.

I wouldn't mind having a European viewpoint in our discussions. Not that you've been that impressive Flo! Namecalling? Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

And of course Flo is from Barvaria - I seem to remember that that region is known for its.... bluntness?? Also iirc it is the most conservative German state, so our good buddy Flo may very well be a freak there too .

Come on, guys, we vets of flame (and other) wars should have MUCH tougher hides than this. It's the big bad internet for goodness' sake! It gives us a chance to lampoon that particular POV, as well.

Take the gloves off, but stay above the belt. Please.

Pete
    Abraham Lincoln

piece-it pete There some find beer out of the Bavaria region wonder if Flo works in one of those brewery

BooBs are elitist jerks shokhead's Avatar
    All Countrys have screwed something up. Like i've said before,they all hate us but when they need something{money},that long arm comes to the USA. Cant live with us,cant live without us.
    Look & Listen

Color me gone... Resident Loser's Avatar

Fyi...

Quote Originally Posted by PAT.P
    piece-it pete There some find beer out of the Bavaria region wonder if Flo works in one of those brewery
    http://www.germanbeerguide.co.uk/corporate.html

jimHJJ(...prosit!...)
    Hello, I'm a misanthrope...don't ask me why, just take a good look around.

"Men would rather believe than know" -Sociobiology: The New Synthesis by Edward O. Wilson

"The great masses of the people...will more easily fall victims to a great lie than to a small one" -Adolph Hitler

"We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves" -Goethe

If you repeat a lie often enough, some will believe it to be the truth...

Quote Originally Posted by shokhead
    All Countrys have screwed something up. Like i've said before,they all hate us but when they need something{money},that long arm comes to the USA. Cant live with us,cant live without us.
    Neighbor Canada is your most important trading partner ,from oil ,natural gas ,coal,electricity.Dont think we ever begged for money .

Quote Originally Posted by PAT.P
    Neighbor Canada is your most important trading partner ,from oil ,natural gas ,coal,electricity.Dont think we ever begged for money .
    I still remember the Iran crisis. If you need money/help, just say the word. If George won't send any, I will.

Don't remember you ever asking me for anything, but I have trouble remembering my name.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    Don't remember you ever asking me for anything, but I have trouble remembering my name.
    Well there was that time that... oh, wait, never mind.

But then that one thing... o heck forget that too.

Aha! A Canadian bum hit me up for $5 once!

Everyone knows that Canadas' trouble. And the French, look out. Mix the two and all hell breaks loose.

There is that time, round about 9-11-01, when all inbound international flights were diverted to Canada, very nice of you folks. Even if all Atlantic flights got stuck in Gander lol. And there is that minor thing of the longest peacetime border in history.

Pete
    Abraham Lincoln

Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    Quote Originally Posted by piece-it pete
    And there is that minor thing of the longest peacetime border in history.

Pete
    Before that, them pesky Canadians burned down the White House...But the USA got em' back by stealing hockey from their asses!

Quote Originally Posted by kexodusc
    Before that, them pesky Canadians burned down the White House...But the USA got em' back by stealing hockey from their asses!
    We pulled hocky out of their what? That must have hurt so much.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Piece-it pete
    Ever heard Green Day song "American idiot" was it base on your philosophy ?Im sorry if a Canadian bum took your life saving. Je suis fier d'etre un Canadien francais .

Quote Originally Posted by kexodusc
    That was very painfull,by the way you also stole basketball from us

Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    We pulled hocky out of their what? That must have hurt so much.
    This was before the stick had a curve ,still left us with some splinters

fergot... whasa XLR3?
    Jeebers, I'd rather argue about jitter than try to argue the supremacy of one nation over any other here.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information