Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Forum Regular

Open Call to Mtry, Skeptic, Naysayers, and ABXers

Let me state from the outset that I am neither naysayer nor yeasayer. I want to come to my own conclusions about how different DVD players sound. I've tried to post a methodology that would allow me to be able to A/B different players at my home with as little fuss as possible. This methodolgy, however, has not met with the satisfaction of some members.

I realize that the title was perhaps misleading. Instead, I should have written, "Please judge my methodology and PROPOSE ANY REASONSABLE SOLUTIONS THAT CAN BE EASILY IMPLEMENTED AT HOME." I don't have access to an ABX machine, I have no access to a voltage attenuator at home although I do have a voltage reader. My amplifier is an Audiomat Solfege Reference. This unit has an analog knob for volume control and a switch for mute. That's it and that's all. There are no notches to be able to accurately level match the inputs when they get changed.

Before I detail once again the methodology that I am proposing, I have a question for MTry, Skeptic, Naysayers, and other ABXers. A simple yes/no answer in your reply is greatly appreciated. The question is as follows:

HAVE YOU EVER DONE AN A/B COMPARISON BETWEEN CD OR DVD PLAYERS YOURSELF?

I'm interested in the above question because I would like to have replies from people who have actually practiced what they preach. If you have done an A/B comparison personally, what methodology did you use? How did you completely eliminate bias? If you haven't done A/B tests personally, I would like to know how you came to the conclusion that all well designed CD/DVD players sound exactly the same, and that you shouldn't spend over $XXX.00 dollars on a machine.

The methodology that I am proposing is as follows:

1) 2 identical discs with a variety of material.
    2) 2 separate players running in synchronous time (as much as I can allow) with displays covered.
    - the units that I have right now are Integra Research RDV-1 (($1000/$3000), Classe DVD-1($1300/$3500), Toshiba SD-1600 ($20/$250), Toshiba SD-3950 ($NA/$80) The prices are (NEW/USED).
    3) Identical cables running into the integrated amplifier (Audiomat Solfege Reference).
    4) I will listen to the music until I can identify which DVD player is playing.
    5) The wife will click the mute switch and do the following: 1) She will change the volume knob or she will leave it the same. 2) She will change the input switch or she will leave it the same. In both cases, I will not have any idea of whether she changed volume or inputs or whether they stayed the same. I also won't have any idea if she changed one variable and left the other as is.
    6) After an interval of between 10-15 seconds, the wife will turn the volume back on. This should eliminate any bias that there is any discrepancy in the synchronization of the units.

I would appreciate any help in trying to find a SOLUTION if this methodology is deemed poor. Comments that YOU MUST level match to within .1dB are not useful by themselves. A useful comment would be "this is how you attain good level matching by doing these easy steps...."

Forum Regular
    Yes I've made tests.

In one trial there was four persons listening. The equipment is described here:

http://hem.bredband.net/b113928/nyabilder.htm

We tested a Marantz CD6000, a cheap Toshiba SD-220E DVD player and an Audiolab player. All players were tested against a Musical Fidelity X24-K DAC. The players and the DAC were in this test not level-matched, but the sync problem was not there because of the DAC/CD combo. After some extensive listening, two of the listeners gave up to find any difference. Two of them, including me, were able to discern a slight difference but this was most likely due to the level difference (?0.4 dB or so).

In a second trial using another system and the two persons that heard a slight difference tested another DAC, Enlightened Audio Designs DSP-1000 MkII, + the X-24K + the internal DAC of an expensive Classé HT preamplifier. The CD drive was a TEAC VRDS, and pre/power amp was high quality DIY projects (I've never heard so low noise levels from an amp, e.g. the Classé had much more noise in comparison). Speakers were high-quality DIY with very flat frequency response curve. In this case were were able to calibrate the levels better using the Classé preamp (close to 0.1 dB) using a scope. We listened but could not hear any difference.

A a third trial I published AIFF files from a song coming from three different DACs/players on an internet HiFi forum. Although this is not an optimal test, errors from the players should be additive and if there are differences, it should be able to be heard. No one could say which file that originated from which DAC/player.

Some more trials, in which one succeded:

http://www.jrsaudio.se/dbtoncdplayers.htm

Some strange measurements:

http://hem.bredband.net/b113928/CD_players.htm

T

Forum Regular
    Regarding level matching, if there is no way of level match there is no good way of making any AB blind test. A separate DAC should be used for the record/sync problem.

One way that is more easy to do at home without level matching (but which is far more difficult to hear differences between players) is that the tester reduce the volume to zero, do the switch on the input and then inrease the volume slowly again until the listener is satisfied (by spoken commands from the listener only, e.g. "stop", "increase volume", "decrease", "switch"). There can be an agreement before the trials that each trial always starts using the "CD" input and then a switch to "Tuner" and back to "CD" etc. There must be no sound or spoken word from the test control leader during the entire procedure, meaning that the listener must keep track of the input that he/she is listening to. Also if possible visual contact should be avoided by e.g. having the test leader behind the listener during the trials. This can be repeated until the listener has determined which player that is connected to inputs "CD" and "Tuner".

The listener must then exit the room and the test leader makes the switching of cables at the inputs. Even if there is no switching according the the predetermined random scheme, the cables should be removed and put there again so there is no obvious time difference between each trial. The test leader says "ready" and then listener enters the room and the next trial starts.

Repeat 15 times and compare the result against the random scheme.

Far from a perfect test, but anyway.

T

Forum Regular
    The best way to perform an AB comparison IMO is to listen to the same musical passages on each in fairly rapid succession. The there should be a wide variety of musical selections showing different aspects of the kind of music you like to listen to. There should be a wide variety of dynamics, instruments, diffferent combinations, and the recordings should be of high quality. The levels must be exactly matched. The selected passages should be long enough for you to get a flavor of each sample but not so long as to forget what the previous sample sounded like. All other variables should be ruled meaning that the tests should be repeated on a wide variety of equipment.

For a cd player, this means two identical discs synchronized between the players, a variable output with a volume control on at least one of the players, the louder of the two, A-B repeat, and several sound systems to try them out with. Synchronizing cds is probably easier than with any other program source except FM radio. If you want to make the test scientifically fair, someone else should do the switching and you should have several listeners with a large number of samples.

I have never done any such test myself. However, I have determined to my own satisfaction that there are subtle audible differences between some players. This was done by a much less formal process where I did the switching myself. I was curious to see how a very highly rated JVC 1 bit unit I bought for my parents stacked up against a 4 times as expensive 20 bit Denon uint I had bought for myself several years earlier. At that time, I concluded that the differences were slight having to do with the relative high frequency balance and what I call steeliness of violin strings, slight on the Denon, non existant on the JVC. The JVC was also slightly brighter. That was about 13 years ago. Ironically, this year, the Denon unit finally failed and I decided not to repair it but to replace it with the JVC unit. Slight adjustments to the high end response made the JVC sound about identical as to what I remembered from the Denon. Not scientific but adequate for my purposes.

I am extremely suspicious when someone says one cd player blew another one away. From what I can tell, the differences are always subtle. If you will not take any steps to change the frequency response of a sound system other than to experiment with expensive cables or reposition your loudspeakers, then the sonic signiture of one cd player due to its deviation from flat frequency response can add or detract from deviations inherent in the rest of a sound system to the benefit or detriment of overall sound differently from another unit. If that's what makes some people think brand x is better than brand y and therefore justifies 5x or 10x the cost, then let them pay the high price. Most of todays so called high fidelity loudspeakers suffer from being too bright in many rooms and a cd player with a slight high end rolloff may sound better. BTW, the current unit in my second system is a 5 year old 5 disc RS 1 bit carousel unit and it sounds just fine. My chief conmplaints, it has no volume control, no AB repeat, and won't display remaining time per track.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by magictooth
    Let me state from the outset that I am neither naysayer nor yeasayer. I want to come to my own conclusions about how different DVD players sound. I've tried to post a methodology that would allow me to be able to A/B different players at my home with as little fuss as possible. This methodolgy, however, has not met with the satisfaction of some members.

I realize that the title was perhaps misleading. Instead, I should have written, "Please judge my methodology and PROPOSE ANY REASONSABLE SOLUTIONS THAT CAN BE EASILY IMPLEMENTED AT HOME." I don't have access to an ABX machine, I have no access to a voltage attenuator at home although I do have a voltage reader. My amplifier is an Audiomat Solfege Reference. This unit has an analog knob for volume control and a switch for mute. That's it and that's all. There are no notches to be able to accurately level match the inputs when they get changed.

Before I detail once again the methodology that I am proposing, I have a question for MTry, Skeptic, Naysayers, and other ABXers. A simple yes/no answer in your reply is greatly appreciated. The question is as follows:

HAVE YOU EVER DONE AN A/B COMPARISON BETWEEN CD OR DVD PLAYERS YOURSELF?

I'm interested in the above question because I would like to have replies from people who have actually practiced what they preach. If you have done an A/B comparison personally, what methodology did you use? How did you completely eliminate bias? If you haven't done A/B tests personally, I would like to know how you came to the conclusion that all well designed CD/DVD players sound exactly the same, and that you shouldn't spend over $XXX.00 dollars on a machine.

The methodology that I am proposing is as follows:

1) 2 identical discs with a variety of material.
    2) 2 separate players running in synchronous time (as much as I can allow) with displays covered.
    - the units that I have right now are Integra Research RDV-1 (($1000/$3000), Classe DVD-1($1300/$3500), Toshiba SD-1600 ($20/$250), Toshiba SD-3950 ($NA/$80) The prices are (NEW/USED).
    3) Identical cables running into the integrated amplifier (Audiomat Solfege Reference).
    4) I will listen to the music until I can identify which DVD player is playing.
    5) The wife will click the mute switch and do the following: 1) She will change the volume knob or she will leave it the same. 2) She will change the input switch or she will leave it the same. In both cases, I will not have any idea of whether she changed volume or inputs or whether they stayed the same. I also won't have any idea if she changed one variable and left the other as is.
    6) After an interval of between 10-15 seconds, the wife will turn the volume back on. This should eliminate any bias that there is any discrepancy in the synchronization of the units.

I would appreciate any help in trying to find a SOLUTION if this methodology is deemed poor. Comments that YOU MUST level match to within .1dB are not useful by themselves. A useful comment would be "this is how you attain good level matching by doing these easy steps...."
    Your muting duration should eliminate sync problems.
    Changing volumes randomly to random discs may or may not be an issue. Hard to say without testing this methodology itself. Try it. It seems that you have a willing assistant?

Your muting duration will hinder your acoustic memory for small details between the two if there are any.

Not playing and comparing the same musical passages will hinder you as well.

Do a large number of trials, at least 20. She shoule either flip a coin or find a random table or the decimal digits of pi, they are random, as either even or odd and swith to A or B.

Make sure you keep a score card and your wife does too. Compare after the test only.
    No, I have not compared CD players DBT; no reason for me to do.
    mtrycrafts

Forum Regular

All the more reason to get together.

Only a fool follows

Forum Regular
    CD players are easy to sync using the cue function buttons <- ->. However, with two cd players set for AB repeat, even that is not necessary. With both players set to A-B repeat the same passage, all you have to do is reset one to the beginning of the AB segment <<-- while the other is playing. It is not a fair test if the two players aren't playing the same passage IMO.

I don't know what this would prove. That one player sounds different from the other is about all you would likely discern. That one player sounded better but not necessarily more accurate playing one disc on one sound system. I still don't understand what conclusions you would come to.

Early players had gross distortions. All 16 and 18 bit units as late as 1989 reproduced violins with a metalic steely sound. The 20 bit Denon was far better in this respect. By 1991, the single bit chips changed all that. The JVC unit convinced me and by 1992, a portable Sony car Discman 808DK ($300) sounded just as good. Minor frequency response differences if they are at audible at all do not concern me.

The mechanical "quality" build of the expensive Denon player was not translated into greater reliability. It had nothing but problems almost from the start. Three trips to the nearest authroized service about 20 miles from home to repair the misaligned clamper arm were fruitless and in the end, I had to shim it myself to get it to work properly on all discs. The metal parts in the transport while heavy and well machined proved no better in use than the much cheaper plastic units. No other transport was as troublesome. The first time I disassembled it, I found out that most of the weight didn't come from the transport or a large oversized power transformer but sheet steel plates on the top and bottom. Like many other "early" high quality electronics products such as the $1500 Panasonic VCR I once owned, it served its purpose in its day but it won't be missed. It had a lot of useless features as well that I never used.

Forum Regular
    Well, thanks to you three for your insights and anecdotes. I will try to do some A/Bs with your tips in mind. I'll leave the room for input and volume changes and I'll have the wife leave so that there's no visible cues at all. Of course we won't be comparing while the tests are going on - only afterwards.

Forum Regular
    As a first try, it would not be nessecary to move from the room during the trial. If you sit in the sofa/chair and state the commands, e.g. switch:

And your wife lowers the volume to zero make the switch from CD to Tuner input and raise volume again until you say "stop". She can adjust the volume if you say higher or lower, but it is important that you make the choices, not she.

At the next command "switch" from you, she repeat the procedure but switch bac to CD. And this can continue for some time, until you write down what is on "CD" and on "Tuner". You can make notes during the time so you don't mix up the inputs and are free to listen for how long time you want.

When you leave the room, that is the signal for your wife to switch cables according to a random scheme. When she is ready, trial number 2 starts.

T

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 996turbo

All the more reason to get together.

Only a fool follows

Why, for what reason? You have credible evidence that there is a need? No, your story is not credible evidence of anything, just a unreliable story.
    mtrycrafts

Forum Regular
    All I am saying Mtrycraft is that personal experience is important. One can read things in books and take them for fact. Have you ever experienced things in real life that were different than what you read or expected? Think about all the advancements in life that would never have occured if we blindly followed. I have read how wonderful or on the contrary bad something could be but was suprised when I finally experienced it.

All I am asking is for you to open your eyes and at least try and experience what the other side is experiencing. You may be suprised, or is that what you are concerned about?

I tell my 6 year old daughter all the time to try something that you do not like you may be suprised and like it. You know what sometimes she does and sometimes she does not but at least she has the experience to prove that she did or did not.

Forum Regular
    996turbo,

likewise, experience from many open and blind tests would be experience too, don't you agree? And "obvious" differences that disappear as soon as the test shifts to blind conditions, that is experience isn't it?

And there are many people shifting from one side to the other when they have been conducting such tests, and realizing that they previously had been imagining the differences they heard during open conditions. That is being open minded isn't it?

To have "open eyes" means performing critical tests (sighted and blinded) and draw the conclusion from their results. The work by Floyd E. Toole is a good starting point.

T

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas_A
    996turbo,

likewise, experience from many open and blind tests would be experience too, don't you agree? And "obvious" differences that disappear as soon as the test shifts to blind conditions, that is experience isn't it?

And there are many people shifting from one side to the other when they have been conducting such tests, and realizing that they previously had been imagining the differences they heard during open conditions. That is being open minded isn't it?

To have "open eyes" means performing critical tests (sighted and blinded) and draw the conclusion from their results. The work by Floyd E. Toole is a good starting point.

T
    Excuse me for butting in, but how do you know "there are many people shifting from one side to the other." Do you have a number in mind, and if so, how did you arrive at it?

Forum Regular
    I could not agree more. One must perform the test to know if a difference occurs. I personally did a test a few weeks ago comparing a Wadia 861 to my SCD-777es. It was a sighted test but we did level match as it is possible on my Spectral. We found that the Wadia sounded better than SACD. This was a suprise and not what was expected.

All I am asking for is for some people to open their eyes and see for themselves.

Forum Regular
    okiemax,

many of my HiFi friends including me made a lot of experimenting and tweaking when we were younger, claiming better performance. If you want % per year in the world I cannot give any.

T

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas_A
    okiemax,

many of my HiFi friends including me made a lot of experimenting and tweaking when we were younger, claiming better performance. If you want % per year in the world I cannot give any.

T
    Maybe you and your friends were working with mid-fi gear which wasn't responsive to tweeking. The listening rooms also could have been limiting factors. I use an old Kenwood reciever with Rado Shack speakers in my computer room, which is not the best size and shape for good sound, and this system is not responsive to anything I have tried other than changes in speaker placement.
    Last edited by okiemax; 05-20-2004 at 07:20 PM.

Forum Regular
    All I am saying Mtrycraft is that personal experience is important.

Not if it is based on flawed and unreliable testing protocols. Might as well not have them; has no meaning. No extra credit.

One can read things in books and take them for fact. Have you ever experienced things in real life that were different than what you read or expected?

All depends on the book. Magic books? Fiction? Or real science books?

Think about all the advancements in life that would never have occured if we blindly followed.

Think of all the time wasted trying to reinvent the wheel.

I have read how wonderful or on the contrary bad something could be but was suprised when I finally experienced it.

Totally situational. Maybe it was placebo at work.

All I am asking is for you to open your eyes and at least try and experience what the other side is experiencing.

Oh, my eyes are very open. What others are experiencing have not been deomnstrated to be a fact as far as audible differences we are yalking about. So, those exepriences are only a singular reality, fantasy in another word.

You may be suprised, or is that what you are concerned about?

Not at all.

I tell my 6 year old daughter all the time to try something that you do not like you may be suprised and like it.

Ah, this isn't a dislike of tastes, or anything. This is something that can be tested properly which you have not, so your claims are baseless.
    mtrycrafts

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 996turbo
    It was a sighted test but we did level match .

Hence it is unreliable and has no meaning for anyone.
    mtrycrafts

Forum Regular
    okiemax,

or maybe midfi gear does not need tweeking. Maybe some expensive units have flaws and need to be corrected. I've e.g. read about people buying expensive players that do not accept all CDs. Sent back several times for correction, but still not accepting discs. Discs that are easily accepted on cheap players. How about older Wadia and Pioneer players, adding high frequency distortion to "extend" the frequency response which was not there on the CD? Green pens that did nothing? Cables that do nothing except when there is very long cables and passive units (impedance match)? The list can be made long.

T

Forum Regular
    Mid Fi is a derogatory term invented by extremely stupid snobs who want to justify the outrageous prices they paid for equipment that may be no better in many, most, or all usable respects than far cheaper equipment. One guy's ultra high end is another's mid fi. The ultra high end of today is the mid fi of tomorrow and the mid fi of today was the cutting edge of yesterday. The rationale for buying much of the most expensive equipment on the market has nothing to do with usable performance. People who think that there is a lot which can't be measured and therefore doesn't show up in tests and specifications are mostly kidding themselves. Such differences if and when they exist are generally extremely subtle if they can be heard at all. And what you consider high end, I consider a joke. Examples? A $10,000 audio amplifier that can only produce 10 watts of power. A pair of $3000 loudspeakers which cannot reproduce the lowest octave or two of audible sound. A phonograph cartridge that costs hundreds of dollars and needs 1 1/2 grams of force to track most records. Cables costing hundreds of dollars for which not one shred of evidence exists that they perform any better than Home Depot wire except in the fantasies of the guys who bought it. To me that's all Low Fi. Low Finance that is. A total waste of money on useless oversold junk. See, it's a matter of perspective.

Forum Regular
    You are correct in saying that everybodyhas their perspective. I have some of that expensive junk you are talking about. What you fail to realize that if I feel I got good value out of it who else cares. I have yet to have a person sit in my chair and not be amazed. Alot of them have systems. They always say man I thought what I had was good but this stuff is amazing.
    I did not buy any of my gear to imnpress others though I bought it for myself. I am proud of it and when people ask about it I demonstarte its abilities. I rarely tell people what it cost as I feel that it really does not matter to get into that discussion with them. I usually just say I bought alot of it used and got pretty good deals on it.
    I would like to know how you know what my rationale in buying this gear was when you obviously have never bought it yourself. I would prefer you keep opinions about other peoples motives to yourself. AS if you have never walked in my shoes how do you know what went through my mind when I bought that gear.
    There are alot of fine things in life that people can spend their recreational dollars on. I personally think boats are a waste of time and money. I do not tell my friends with 30k or more in a bass or sking boat that they are kidding themselves that that bass boat will help them catch any more fish.
    Or how about an expensive piece of Jewelry am i a fool for going to Tiffany's and spending money there when I could go to walmart and buy a piece of jewelry there.
    I know there is a difference and I am not kidding myself. The vast majority of people who have experienced a true Hi end system are impressed. You are talking about inteligent and affluent people who buy these systems. Do you think they got to where they are with out having a concept of value. The people who buy that gear are the movers and shakers of society they did not get ther by kidding themselves.

Color me gone... Resident Loser's Avatar

I fully realize I'm running the risk...

...of only adding to your opinion of me but, are you really that naive?

First, you take all this bull far too personally. I don't see where skeptic singled you out. As I have stated previously, there is a "stereo"type that exhibits the traits he alludes to.

Friends say a lot of nice things to friends, because that's what they do.

There was no comment on YOUR rationale, he was speaking to the type...you however have made an unwarranted assumption about him, stating: "...you obviously have never bought it yourself.." You don't know that about him or anyone else who posts here...Ever hear "been there, done that"...that pesky thing called experience. I know...I've "been there, done that"...Excellent performance can be had for a fraction of the cost of high-end stuff, from what the "type" would call "mid-fi" gear.

Anyone can choose to spend whatever on their particular hobby, that's a given...but I have some news for you, better gear CAN improve your skills; fishing, photography, hunting or whatever and I don't think audio falls in line with the same interactive mechanics required. The former can produce definitive, demonstrable, physical results...can the same be said for the latter?

If you could purchase the same watch or ring or? at Wal-Mart, buying it at Tiffany's would simply be an ego-stroke to provide you with bragging rights and a little blue box complete with white ribbon.

"...The vast majority of people who have experienced a true Hi end system are impressed..."

Highly debateable on any number of levels...

"...You are talking about inteligent and affluent people who buy these systems..."

Again, highly debateable...

"...Do you think they got to where they are with out having a concept of value..."

Quite honestly and in many cases, my answer is: YES! A great many wear their wealth on their sleeves...Value? Some folks love to show off, and only the "best" will do...

"...The people who buy that gear are the movers and shakers of society they did not get ther by kidding themselves..."

Actually, they probably "got there" by being cheap, slimey, SOBs.. and why are they thought of as "movers and shakers"? Could outward appearances play any part?

jimHJJ(...simply beaing a realist...)

Forum Regular
    I understand where you are coming from I know he was not speaking directly to me only a group. I was just speaking out as a member of that group.
    You make alot of presumptions in your post as I did I guess that is a downfall of both sides in any discussion.
    I have never met you and would reserve judgement on you until I have experienced you in person. I am sure you are a very interesting person and not how you come across occasionally on this board(as I would think you would say of me)
    I will reserve my opinions on things until I have experienced them.
    I guess it is like a person who never votes in an election and then *****es about who is in office or what is going on.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by skeptic
    Mid Fi is a derogatory term invented by extremely stupid snobs who want to justify the outrageous prices they paid for equipment that may be no better in many, most, or all usable respects than far cheaper equipment. One guy's ultra high end is another's mid fi. The ultra high end of today is the mid fi of tomorrow and the mid fi of today was the cutting edge of yesterday. The rationale for buying much of the most expensive equipment on the market has nothing to do with usable performance. People who think that there is a lot which can't be measured and therefore doesn't show up in tests and specifications are mostly kidding themselves. Such differences if and when they exist are generally extremely subtle if they can be heard at all. And what you consider high end, I consider a joke. Examples? A $10,000 audio amplifier that can only produce 10 watts of power. A pair of $3000 loudspeakers which cannot reproduce the lowest octave or two of audible sound. A phonograph cartridge that costs hundreds of dollars and needs 1 1/2 grams of force to track most records. Cables costing hundreds of dollars for which not one shred of evidence exists that they perform any better than Home Depot wire except in the fantasies of the guys who bought it. To me that's all Low Fi. Low Finance that is. A total waste of money on useless oversold junk. See, it's a matter of perspective.
    The term "mid-fi" may be derogatory if you feel a need to be defensive about owning audio gear you suspect is mid-fi. I certainly didn't mean to be derogatory in using the term. At times, mid-fi gear was all I owned, and I didn't feel that made me less of a person. I still use mid-fi gear in my computer room. It's much better than what came with the computer, which I would call low-fi, if I can use that term without being accused of snobbery.

Your seeing "mid-fi" in print launched you into a tirade. I don't understand why you react with such strong emotion to the fact that some people believe they can improve their listening enjoyment by buying better components. In what way have they harmed you?
    Last edited by okiemax; 05-21-2004 at 07:00 AM.

Color me gone... Resident Loser's Avatar

Well, since I am...

...looking at things from my own perspective, them dang biases are obviously at work...however, what seemed presumptive on my part?

jimHJJ(...just curious...)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information