40% off on Parasound Halo JC1's!

I ran across these JC1's while goofing around at AudioAdvisor. This is a helluva price for an amp that's won just about every award you can think of. If you've been hankerin' for a pair of monster mono's, you could definitely do worse than these puppies!

Silence of the spam Site Moderator Geoffcin's Avatar

Gee thanks Topspeed

Quote Originally Posted by topspeed
    I ran across these JC1's while goofing around at AudioAdvisor. This is a helluva price for an amp that's won just about every award you can think of. If you've been hankerin' for a pair of monster mono's, you could definitely do worse than these puppies!

Just when I thought I was through lusting after big iron you gotta post this. I can only imagine what a pair of these hooked up to some reference class speakers would sound like.

Forum Regular

Can the JC-2's be far behind? It will be interesting to read how much better the JC-2's are than the JC-1's.

Hmmm...never thought of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Justlisten2
    Can the JC-2's be far behind? It will be interesting to read how much better the JC-2's are than the JC-1's.
    That's an interesting idea. Have there been rumors? The JC1 is only a year or so old design so it's hard to imagine them replacing it already. Still, you never know.

Geoff,
    Brother if you buy any more equipment you're going to have to open your own shop! Wouldn't it be fun to hook the JC1's up to some 20.1's and let it fly ? That would be an experience!

BTW, did you really order those FPS speakers?

Silence of the spam Site Moderator Geoffcin's Avatar

I did order them

Geoff,
    Brother if you buy any more equipment you're going to have to open your own shop! Wouldn't it be fun to hook the JC1's up to some 20.1's and let it fly ? That would be an experience!

BTW, did you really order those FPS speakers?
    But the mail got intercepted. Hopefully they will appear some time around 11/25....

JC1+VR11= X

Solve for X

Forum Regular

Now it's 33% off, for B stock.

That's an interesting idea. Have there been rumors? The JC1 is only a year or so old design so it's hard to imagine them replacing it already. Still, you never know.

I don't have any firm news, outside of rumors. There is a JC-2 rumor, but I was under the impression that it was a matching preamp coming out.

I see that AA has changed their ad, by upping the price and adding 'B stock' to the title.
    Look here

They've got both

Quote Originally Posted by Justlisten2
    I don't have any firm news, outside of rumors. There is a JC-2 rumor, but I was under the impression that it was a matching preamp coming out.

I see that AA has changed their ad, by upping the price and adding 'B stock' to the title.
    Look here
    If you check in "Clearance" you'll find the demo JC1's. So yeah, you can get either. Still a terrific price either way.

This is easy

Quote Originally Posted by Geoffcin
    But the mail got intercepted. Hopefully they will appear some time around 11/25....

JC1+VR11= X

Solve for X
    x=more money than I would ever spend on a soundsystem !

Thread Information