AR Newbie Registered Member

where to buy Klipsch

Hello All,
    Can anyone direct me where on the net I can buy Klipsch? Im specifically looking to get the "Cinema 8" system for my home theater. I cannot find anyone online selling any of the Cinema systems, nor any local retailers.

Thanks,
    Jeffrey
    Jeffrey586@Yahoo.com

wje
    Forum Regular
    Jeff,

Good luck finding an on-line vendor who carries the Cinema line. I was looking at the reference line and there are vendors who do carry the speakers. However, most will not come with a warranty - because Klipsch doesn't recognize the vendors as being authorized.

You might want to call Klipsch to get their input on vendors who carry the Cinema series.

nightflier

No Soup for you!

Klipsch does not allow their products to be sold online. The only exception that I know of is when a store has a brick-and-morter location as well as an online store, but then the online price is much higher. I have contacted Klipsch on this and they believe that the potential customer should hear their speakers in person. Unfortunately this also makes you pay a substantial markup for the speakers. Because of Klipsch's narrow minded policies, I've written them off my list. There are much better values out there.

nightflier

Here's another option:

Quote Originally Posted by nightflier
    ...Because of Klipsch's narrow minded policies, I've written them off my list. There are much better values out there.
    Well, I have to eat my own words. I found a pair of Klipsch RB5's on eBay and they are fantastic. I needed a pair of solid speakers for my garage that I could still hear over my power tools, and found these by chance. And I think they are probably going to the living room instead of the garage

So I got my Klipsch's online and w/o paying a 40% markup. I'm sure the warrantee doesn't apply, but at least its' another option for you. FYI: I've seen $3000 bookshelf speakers going for $800 on eBay. Just make sure you find out a bit about the person selling the speakers by shooting a few emails back & forth.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff
    Hello All,
    Can anyone direct me where on the net I can buy Klipsch? Im specifically looking to get the "Cinema 8" system for my home theater. I cannot find anyone online selling any of the Cinema systems, nor any local retailers.

Thanks,
    Jeffrey
    Jeffrey586@Yahoo.com

Go to klipsch.com they have a dealer finder. Put in zip code and go. You also put in the speaker your looking for . (different dealers have different lines)

Thread Information