Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Odds are pretty good I listened to XTC's Skylarking more than anyone else here. It was in the first batch of CDs I ever bought when I switched over from vinyl.

I'm sure I've listened to Bellybutton by Jellyfish more times than anyone else here too. Ween's Mollusk too.

All the Wall of Voodoo albums. The first 3 Stan Ridgway solo albums too. I've listened to Mosquitos about 100,000 times.

Ultravox- Vienna. All day, every day, back in the day

Mike Keneally's Boil That Dustspeck and Sluggo! Does anyone around here even own those albums?

3LB
    hiding out in treetops, shouting out rude names
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy View Post
    Odds are pretty good I listened to XTC's Skylarking more than anyone else here.
    nope

Quote Originally Posted by lostamerica
    All the Wall of Voodoo albums. The first 3 Stan Ridgway solo albums too.
    now this is what I thought you'd say
    Quote Originally Posted by designshed
    Mike Keneally's Boil That Dustspeck and Sluggo! Does anyone around here even own those albums?
    I prolly should. He posts quite often over at PE, seems like nice guy. Rarely pimps himself.
    Repost this on your wall if you love Jesus.

Forum Regular
    I own SLUGGO and DANCING.
    I bought DUST SPECK for a crazy guitar-player buddy of mine and he told me that "the guy is obviously great but this CD is just weird" !

Speaking of DANCING..................not once have I ever played LIVE IN JAPAN for anyone that did not immediately get very impressed..............in a positive way.
    old Denon
    older Bose
    new Velodyne sub
    new Sony 1080 LCD & BluRay
    Big, clean sound @ 800 watts

Yeah, Keneally is the most approachable pro musician I've ever seen. He's just a super cool guy will talk to anyone about anything music.

I agree MC, Live in Japan is a terriffic hooky song with a lot of broad appeal. Tranquillado or Potato is a great place to take them next.

music geek Rael Imperial Aerosol Kid's Avatar

I have both of those; great stuff! And I agree, mike is very approachable. To wit, my copy of sluggo has his autograph and a "happy birthday" note. He sat with me and my gf for half hour after a show a few years back. Really down to earth guy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information