Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I'm a plebeian ! (aka, the Tuesday listening thread)

What tired, vacuous music did all you ignorant people manage to listen to over the course of the past week? As stupid as I am I remain grateful that I was able to operate the music machine without electrocuting myself.

Newest listens:

Tantric-After We Go. Saw it at the library and had forgotten that "The Chain" was on the latest CRSV disc. Had I remembered I would have left it on the shelf. Can't say I enjoyed much of anything on this disc.

Ryan Adams-Demolition. Not much of a Ryan Adams fan. I guess a lot of that is owed to the reports I've read that pretty much document that the guy is a jerk. Maybe it shouldn't impact my feelings about the music, but it does. At any rate, I was once again very pleasantly surprised especially by a disc that garnered a mere two stars at AMG. The roughness they cite as a fault appealed to me. Lot's of great songs on this disc and it's been a pleasant diversion the past couple of days.

Xiu Xiu-Fabulous Muscles. Was very leery of this disc as the slant is very far to the left judging from some of the reviews I've read. True enough there is a song or two that just rub me the wrong way like "Support Our Troops Oh" which is a very dark song about the killing of a little girl. Not had much time to spend with it but it's very dark, has so much going on musically that it retains an unpolished edge (though they had to work hard to make it sound rough) so it was pretty much right up my alley.

Others which were equally low brow and distasteful:

Pet Shop boys
    Smoking Popes
    Paul Simon
    Afro Celt Sound System
    Death Cab For Cutie
    Smoother
    Clan of Xymox
    Snow Patrol-which gets better and better each time.

and a few others I cant' recall at the moment. Hey, I admitted I was stupid. My mind needs some serious training.

jc
    Last edited by Jim Clark; 07-13-2004 at 05:54 AM.
    "Ahh, cartoons! America's only native art form. I don't count jazz 'cuz it sucks"- Bartholomew J. Simpson

Yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Clark
    Tantric-After We Go. Saw it at the library and had forgotten that "The Chain" was on the latest CRSV disc. Had I remembered I would have left it on the shelf. Can't say I enjoyed much of anything on this disc.

jc
    Not very good, is it? I'm a big fan of the first disc, but this second just seems to be outtakes from the first. Bleagh.

fp

Another toonful week for me:

New to me stuff-

Jesse Sykes and Sweet Hereafter, Oh, My Girl. Super gothic Americana and that guitar player is amazing. Everyone should be listening.

Also, John Kay, Heretics and Privateers. To be honest, I thought Kay had long been relegated to the oldies tours, so when I heard about this one, I figgered what the heck- this is a good, if not great, album. Surprisingly tasty National resonator guitar blues throughout with socially topical lyrics. His voice has dropped a notch or two.

Concrete Blonde best of from Davey that I really like a lot. Another one of those zillions of great bands that I missed the 1st time through. HAven't gotten to the Walkabouts or the 1/2 gone comp yet, but I should have some listeneing time on the wk-end.

Also received a package from Stone this AM that I'm also looking forward to very much. Thanks, Stone- yrs is burned and just needs to get to the P.O. as soon as I can catch my breath.

And a small vinyl haul on Saturday that I was happy with:

Jethro Tull, Benefit

Jean-Luc Ponty, Imaginary Voyage

The Clancy Brothers and Tommy Makem In Concert

Eliza Gilkyson, Pilgrims- saw her on Austin City Limits several months ago and liked her voice.

Greatest Folk Singers of The Sixties- double album on Vanguard with too many to list- Ian & Sylvia, Doc Watson, Ramblin' Jack, Country Joe, Phil Ochs, John Hammond, etc, etc.

Phillip Glass, Songs From Liquid Days- with lyrics by Paul Simon, David Byrne, etc; vocals by Linda Ronstadt, The Roches.

Ry Cooder, Paradise and Lunch

Chuck Mangione, Children of Sanchez

All for now.
    ----Never Off Topic, Never Rude-----

I played Booker T and the MGs "Melting Pot" about 12 times last week. Just a great, great, but very short album. "Chicken Pox" rocks.

Bozzio-Levin-Stevens- "Black Light Syndrome" is just amazing. To think it's all improvised just makes my head spin. I wish these guys would do a 3rd album.

Jordan Rudess "Feeding the Wheel" is an instrumental progmetal album that is mostly keyboard based. Some great meoments.

RPWL- "Trying to kiss the Sun". Not as good as "Stock", but still very enjoyable Pink Floyd style space pop.

Peter Gabriel 3 (melt). New wave art-rock. 5 stars.

Thomas Dolby "Golden Age of the Wireless". Dated as hell, but still, a pleasant listening experience. It's like every song off this thing was a single.

King Crimson "Thrak" is about as dense as I care to get. A very different album that came out of left field when it was released in the mid-90s. Groundbreaking spacejazz-metal.

Porcupine Tree "Stupid Dream" is this band at their most accessible.

Mike Keneally's "Dog". I have to say, that is exactly what it is. A Dog. Undisciplined (or seemingly so), shrill and ugly. Too much guitar density. Not enough melodic songcraft. But what's really missing for me is JOY. All his other albums are filled with this playfull exuberance and that utter "We are having the BEST time making this" vibe that is totally absent from this album. It feels labored and forced. Easily, the biggest disappointment in CD buying for me in YEARS.

Forum Regular

Instant Karma

Funny........right now I'm listening to DEMETRIO'S PROG COVERS - Vol. 4.

For the past week, I've also checked out these classics.................

Hackett -- Tokyo Tapes DVD
    Heart -- Live DVD 2002, Seattle
    Troy -- Poly Prog
    Troy -- The Van Allen Belt
    IQ -- Ever
    IQ -- SubT
    Porky Tree -- Stupid Dream
    Satriani -- Surfing with the Alien

In addition, my new masterpiece, "ECONOBLIND".........I have heard various takes of this in the studio during the last few weeks.......it is getting to be redundant. I need to get the lead guitar tracks put down and then I will distribute to all.

Regards,
    MC

A.C. Newman - The Slow Wonder
    Man, I like this album. Catchy, well done pop. I'll be interested to hear what tentoze thinks of it.

Sodastream - A Minor Revival
    So far not as good as the Practical Footwear EP, but it's got some great tunes.

Beatles - Revolver
    Pulled this out after seeing a Beatles cover band play with the Grand Rapids Symphony on Fri. night. I have to say I was mightily impressed with their performance.

The Nastys - Old Wine, New Bottle EP
    A local Grand Rapids band, that I would describe as down 'n' dirty rock 'n' roll, kind of in the vein of Hanoi Rocks and its ilk. Good stuff, actually.

Soul Asylum - Say What You Will Clarence . . .

Also listened to Jim C's You Can't Surf In Kansas comp after hearing a surf band called the Concussions on Fri night before the Beatles thing.
    And the world will turn to flowing pink vapor stew.

new:
    Death Cab for Cutie
    !!!
    Athlete
    Folksongs for the Afterlife
    Beastie Boys

old:
    Beastie Boys - Check Your Head
    Vandals - Look What I Almost Stepped In
    Swervedriver - Mezcal Head
    Happy Mondays

mea pile

Four hour car ride to Nearfest and a handful of new disc's purchased there begat this..
    Daniel Gauthier 'above the storm' ..nice melodic guitary songs, voice takes a little getting used to, but this has all the signs of being a regular in the rotation.
    Seven Reizh 'strinkadenn ys' - stunningly good. If you like Mostly Autumn, you'll love this. Better songwriting, better female vox and finer guitar playing than MA, in that Celtic-y rock style.
    Fields 'S/t' - early keys based hard prog, I'm a sucker for this style. Excellent.
    Djam KIaret 'a night for baku' --I went cautious with this band since like King Crim they change from album to album. This is a winner in the KC Red kinda way. Ser Goot.
    Nice Beaver 'on dry land' -yet another guitary, melodic vocals song based stuff. He likes it!
    Yezda Urfa 'sacred baboon' - complex and Echolyn like. Will take a few listens methunks.
    ...pretty good, not great.
    Rare Bird 'as your mind flys by' - an old favorite, in that hard prog, keyboard dominant style.
    Chalky Dust's 'things I played the night we broke up' - a brooding, melancholy, morose gem. Everytime I play this I think 'this is in my RR comp hall of fame'. Well done DC.
    Kington Wall 'Kingston Wall II' - why didn't this hit me right away? Excellent guitar work. Good songs, fine disc.
    The Tubes 'Then and now' -a best of.. several goodies, in that goofy style of theirs.
    King Crimson 'the power to believe' - their best in years.

Quote Originally Posted by tentoze
    Concrete Blonde best of from Davey that I really like a lot. Another one of those zillions of great bands that I missed the 1st time through. HAven't gotten to the Walkabouts or the 1/2 gone comp yet, but I should have some listeneing time on the wk-end.
    Would be curious to know what you think about the Walkabouts. I've had that CD on my wish list for a little while but haven't found the motivation to purchase it yet. Whenever you find the time...

jc
    "Ahh, cartoons! America's only native art form. I don't count jazz 'cuz it sucks"- Bartholomew J. Simpson

Forum Regular
    Great to see a new member here posting!

What did I listen to, hmmmm.

The new IQ

Uriah Heep - Salisbury - making something for finchie and this is aprt of it. Pretty good stuff even tho it's from 1971, not too dated sounding but still you can tell it's old as heck.

Demetrio's Cheesy Prog comps - I listened to 2 of these one day while I rode my bike last week.

MSG - one of those 2 into one import cd's. I used to dig MSG a lot but I am starting to tire of this stuff, it's too repetitive and not very involving.

UFO - Here to now or something like that - the new one without Schenker. More of the same for the most part, decent but nothing earth shattering. Walk on Water blows this one away.

Blackfoot - Siogo and Vertical Smiles - old stuff reissued by Wounded Bird Records - good old school rock.

Thin Lizzy - Chinatown and Renegade - I just love these two albums. They wrote and played rock music so different from the rest of the crowd.

Yes - Magnification - a good album with 1 lousy toon.

Marillion - Anakorophobia - pretty ho hum material. These guys need a shot in the arm of some sort.

I also watched the Dream Theatre dvd and the Star One dvd. Star One is something else - the Europeans know how to do it up right.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by KEXPMF
    In
    Swervedriver - Mezcal Head
    Wow, not too many people walkin' around with that album. Awesome driving music.

Interestingly, all 4 of their albums have fallen into my hands over the past 6 years or so without much effort on my part. Always on the lookout for their early EP's though.

-jar
    If being afraid is a crime we'll hang side-by-side,
    at the swingin' party down the line..

The Replacements

Forum Regular

Just a couple from me...

Jolie Holland – Escondida, formerly of the Be Good Tanya’s this is Jolie’s first official solo album. It’s a really good blend of blues, jazz, gospel, folk etc and a nice recording too.

The Ordinary Boys – Over The Counterculture, part of the new punk pop wave movement in the UK and touted as the Jam meets the Clash meets Morrissey and from what I heard before I heard the album I thought they sounded ok. But the album is a disappointment; it’s all pretty forgettable stuff.

Jesse Malin – The Heat, seems like poor Jesse is being put down for changing his image and sound from a glam/hard rock sound to the alt country field. Well let me tell you I saw him live last Friday in a small club venue, just him no band, but with a fantastic female vocalist keyboard player and he was outstanding. His first album was produced by Ryan Adams and they sound very similar but he has his own style. To be honest his latest album does not do him justice at all, whilst its ok his vocals get lost in the mix slightly. His acoustic set was very polished and he just held the audience for a full 2 hours or more. He’s worth checking out to anybody who likes that sort of stuff.

Just got Davey’s Half Gone comp this morning but not had chance to listen to it yet, thanks Dave

By the way anybody seen the new Allmusic site, personally I liked the old version it had more of an anorak/enthusiast feel about it and it was a good bit quicker but one plus is they now feature sound samples.

Cheers
    Mike

Joy Division - Unknown Plasures
    Just got this one last week and listened a few times so far. Not quite sure why I waited so long since I've had Closer for ages on vinyl and love it. At one point I was looking for a nice Factory vinyl original of this too but never found one. Everyone talks about it so much as one of the best rock albums ever that it almost seemed like I already had it. And I had heard songs from it over the years and was planning to probably pick up the box set, but as I said in allears' New Purchases thread, I had a VISA $10 gift card due to self-destruct soon and needed to buy something and how many CDs can you get signed, sealed and delivered to your door for less than $10? Well, I guess there's a bunch, but not many I wanted all that much until I came across this one. $9.97....and worth every penny! It is a pretty amazing album and as mad rhetorik says, Shadowplay is a knockout. Kind of thin sounding compared to how ballsy Closer sounds on my vinyl, so guess I might have to still get an original one of these days. I still think Closer is the best of their two albums, but when the music is this good it becomes only a minor distinction. So how does the box set sound compared to these early CDs? Mine is the Qwest/Warners Bros US release.

The Rolling Stones - Sticky Fingers
    Borrowed this CD from the library since I only have it on one of those zipper-fronted LPs that doesn't live in the same state as me right now, and wow, I had kind of forgotten how great it is. Sometimes it just might be the best Stones album.

Bunch of David Kilgour (Sugar Mouth, Heavy Eights, A Feather In The Engine)
    All good but that Heavy Eights is the shiz, man.

Bunch of Concrete Blonde (Bloodletting, Walking In London, Mexican Moon)
    All good but that Mexican Moon is the shiz, man.

Pretty & Twisted
    This Johnette (Concrete Blonde) and Marc Moreland (Wall of Voodoo) project gets knocked around a lot by fans but I always kind of liked it. Maybe not enough to recommend it to anyone (although it's oop you can still find them for very cheap used, me thinks) but some of the songs are very good, with the forlorn "Souvenir" being one of a handful of my favorite Johnette songs. Unfortunately, the CD is hampered by a few songs that aren't very good and a haphazard sequencing.

Woven Hand
    Side project of 16 Horsepower frontman David Edwards that gives him the freedom to raise even more religious fervor than his "normal" bandmates will allow. I love it. Supposed to be another installment on the horizon.

Tim Buckley - Hello & Goodbye

Willard Grant Conspiracy - Regard The End

Devendra Banhart - Rejoicing In The Hands

Head of Femur - Ringodom or Proctor

And for Jimmy, the Walkabouts I sent to tentoze is a copy of their OOP 1996 masterpiece, the covers album titled Satisfied Mind, in a digipak on Germany's Glitterhouse label. Just a beautiful, mostly acoustic country-folk-whatever collection, but spiced with some electronics. Don't know where you can buy it nowadays and had no idea you would be interested or I woulda thrown a copy in with your Half Gone comp. Oh well, some of you may recall the haunting, lap steel-driven rendition of the Carter Family's "The Storms Are On The Ocean" that I put on my Twilight comp from this CD....

Amazon.com essential recording
    It's hard to believe the Walkabouts have been making records for 15 years. They've built a solid following in Europe, but are almost completely unknown in the states. The sound of their seventh full length release is hard to pin down: traditional country, folk, alternative rock, some R&B touches, all played with an inspired amateurishness, and delivered in the rough, muted vocals of songwriter Chris Eckman and the smooth soprano and cello of Carla Torgerson. These 13 songs are all covers, from the standard title cut, to Patti Smith, Nick Lowe, and Johnny Rivers songs, as well as the Charlie Rich beauty "Feel Like Going Home." Should be a real find for fans of Whiskeytown and Uncle Tupelo. --Roy Francis Kasten

Click for Pictures: Inside Digi-pak Rear Digi-pak

EDIT: Oh yeah, while I'm here might as well mention that I checked out from the library and watched some very cool movies in the last week too. Late to the party as usual, but watched Spirited Away (colossal DVD, loved it), Metropolis (very nicely done and as Troy said in another thread, some cool jazz backing throughout), Amelie (thought this would be kind of cheesy but it was really enjoyable and the lead actress is pretty adorable) and Ghosts In The Shell (which I'd already seen a couple years ago but watched it again). More DVDs than I've probably ever watched in a week before with a bunch more trickling in on hold at the library.

EDIT 2.0: Wow, just checked and I've got SIX dvds waiting for me to pick em up at the library. Frida, Daredevil, The Royal Tenenbaums, Go Fish and a coupla others I've seen before but love. Cool. I feel like a little boy again
    Last edited by Davey; 07-13-2004 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Satisfied Mind scans

Crackhead Extraordinaire Dusty Chalk's Avatar

Thanks, richmon!

Got the older two Lali Puna albums, and they are pretty darn good, too.

Basement Jaxx, Kish Kash -- awesome! Booty-shaking to the extreme (maybe not quite as much so as Underworld, but still...), plus an absolute A-list of vocalists.

Listening to Legendary Pink Dots right now -- they are so awesome. They've got that patient space-rock thing absolutely down.

The new Secret Chiefs 3 is bizarro-land.

Echostar -- hey, Chrisnz, you heard this? I think you'd like...

Sigur Rós -- new one, did someone mention this and I miss it? Melikes...

Boom-Bip -- check out this list of remixers: Four Tet, Mogwai, Lali Puna, Clouddead, Venetian Snares, Boards of Canada. Yet it's the Peel Session track I like the most.
    Eschew fascism.
    Truth Will Out.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevef22
    you guys are crackheads.
    I remain,
    Peter aka Dusty Chalk

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tentoze
    Also, John Kay, Heretics and Privateers. To be honest, I thought Kay had long been relegated to the oldies tours, so when I heard about this one, I figgered what the heck- this is a good, if not great, album. Surprisingly tasty National resonator guitar blues throughout with socially topical lyrics. His voice has dropped a notch or two.
    Are the songs on this disk well diversified in style? What I mean by that is...does it all sound the same?

Kay was on a local morning show last week and played a couple of songs off of this new disk. The first song had me yelling to my husband, "come listen to this! It's excellent!". I was ready to go out and buy the CD later that same day. The second song, however, had us wondering where the first song ended and the second song began, they sounded so much the same. As good as the songs were, I was concerned that all the songs sounded the same, which can make for a pretty boring listen.

Was it, perhaps, just a bad choice of the two songs? I don't know which songs they were.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    Are the songs on this disk well diversified in style? What I mean by that is...does it all sound the same?

Kay was on a local morning show last week and played a couple of songs off of this new disk. The first song had me yelling to my husband, "come listen to this! It's excellent!". I was ready to go out and buy the CD later that same day. The second song, however, had us wondering where the first song ended and the second song began, they sounded so much the same. As good as the songs were, I was concerned that all the songs sounded the same, which can make for a pretty boring listen.

Was it, perhaps, just a bad choice of the two songs? I don't know which songs they were.
    FA,

They do tend to run together stylistically, IMO. It's all acoustic-blues based stuff- with the resonator guitars up front. I like it, and was kinda surprised at how rooted in Delta blues the songs all are, cuzI sure never heard any of that influence in the classic Steppenwolf days. Lyrically, Kay hasn't lost any of the fire that was stoked on Monster, as far as railing at the flawed foreign and social policies of his adopted country's government. I'd give it a 3 grins out of five.

et
    ----Never Off Topic, Never Rude-----

Here's my ignorant choices from the last week...

none of which are classical since I ain't smart or sophisticated enough to appreciate it anyhoot.

Radiohead - OK Computer They used one of the tracks for the final scene on "Six Feet Under" a couple weeks ago, so I had to pull this out of my racks.

Franz Ferdinand - S/T

Modest Mouse - Good News for People Who Love Bad News

Los Lobos - The Ride

Emmylou Harris - Wrecking Ball

Richmond Fontaine - Post to Wire

Grandaddy - the Sophtware Slump

The Swish Mix - Volume 1, Brits and Others. DLD asked me for a copy, so I sent him one and gave it a spin for old time's sake.

Swish, the vacuous one.
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Global Village Idiot mad rhetorik's Avatar

Post Lemme see...

Not an ounce of classical in my player. Guess that means I'm just some moronic, shallow, infantile lover of pop culture. Whatever. : P
    Anyway...

Portishead: Dummy (this damn thing just won't leave my player!)
    John Coltrane: A Love Supreme
    Mahavishnu Orchestra: Birds Of Fire
    Jimi Hendrix: Band Of Gypsys
    Fugazi: 13 Songs
    Frank Zappa: One Size Fits All
    David Bowie: Low
    Bob Dylan: Blonde On Blonde
    Public Enemy: It Takes A Nation...
    King's X: Gretchen Goes To Nebraska
    Jar's It's OK
    Troy's Garage Band (when is Garage Band II coming out? I want to hear what your compositions will sound like with vox over 'em)
    Last edited by mad rhetorik; 07-13-2004 at 12:15 PM.
    "...and then at the end of the letter I like to write <i>'P.S. - this is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.'</i> "

<b>_R.I.P. Mitch Hedburg 1968-2005_</b>

42 Regular
    I listened to the new Wilco until it started to sound good to me. Which it does. Now. Well, except for that 10-minute-long drone.

I also pulled out all of my MetaComp discs (my comps made from other people's comps) and played all seven of them, one after the other. It was awesome. Thanks again to everyone here, past and present, who have ever sent me anything. I truly appreciate it.

I then put on 5 really great Stones albums and pressed Ransom Play.

After that, I played Peter Gabriel's first and third albums (the excellent remasters), as well as a few tracks from his most recent DVD.

Somewhere along the line I played BTS's Keep It Like a Secret, and Slosh's excellent Radiohead comp.

Oh, and a Stone Roses "best of" disc I picked up. Lots of good songs on that one.

That's all I can remember for now.
    Mr. MidFi
    Master of the Obvious

Quote Originally Posted by mad rhetorik
    Troy's Garage Band (when is Garage Band II coming out? I want to hear what your compositions will sound like with vox over 'em)
    Don't you check you private messages? I lost your addy and I remember you specifically asking for one. A new disc went out to a few people last week. Still no vox though. Next time . . .

Send me your mailing addy.

Global Village Idiot mad rhetorik's Avatar

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Troy
    Don't you check you private messages? I lost your addy and I remember you specifically asking for one. A new disc went out to a few people last week. Still no vox though. Next time . . .

Send me your mailing addy.
    Sorry dewd, I must've missed it. Check your PM.
    "...and then at the end of the letter I like to write <i>'P.S. - this is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.'</i> "

<b>_R.I.P. Mitch Hedburg 1968-2005_</b>

Swervedriver.

Quote Originally Posted by -Jar-

Interestingly, all 4 of their albums have fallen into my hands over the past 6 years or so without much effort on my part. Always on the lookout for their early EP's though.

-jar
    About time you made a SD comp, idden it?

BTW, do you have these EPs? duel, with duel, planes over the skyline and year of the girl.
    Reel To Real, with Sandblasted, Scrawl & Scream, Hands & Jesus?

Just got the new Sparta. Noisy. Dunno if I like it yet. It's got that damn FBI protection thing on it, er else I'd offer a copy.

fp

Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte
    About time you made a SD comp, idden it?

BTW, do you have these EPs? duel, with duel, planes over the skyline and year of the girl.
    Reel To Real, with Sandblasted, Scrawl & Scream, Hands & Jesus?

Just got the new Sparta. Noisy. Dunno if I like it yet. It's got that damn FBI protection thing on it, er else I'd offer a copy.

fp
    I don't have any of the Swervedriver ep's.. just the 4 albums. Reel to Real is one I've been looking to get my hands on. an SD comp? I'll think about it.

haven't heard any new Sparta.. I read it's a LOOONG album.

-jar

The Replacements

Quote Originally Posted by -Jar-

-jar

I have 2 of the Creation Records EPs
    1-Son of Mustang Ford
    2-Volcano Trash
    3-Kill the Superheroes
    4-Juggernaut Rides

1-Rave Down .... (AWESOME SONG!!)
    2-She's Beside Herself
    3-Zedhead

They are great but nothing on them as good as Duel or Last Train to Satanville (in my opinion)

Quote Originally Posted by KEXPMF
    I have 2 of the Creation Records EPs
    1-Son of Mustang Ford
    2-Volcano Trash
    3-Kill the Superheroes
    4-Juggernaut Rides

1-Rave Down .... (AWESOME SONG!!)
    2-She's Beside Herself
    3-Zedhead

They are great but nothing on them as good as Duel or Last Train to Satanville (in my opinion)
    Rave Down was the first song I heard by Swervedriver back when I was a college DJ. Definately one of my favorites. I found RAISE for a few buck a couple years back. Was pretty happy with that find. Are you a fan of the other shoegazer bands? I'm pretty much obsessed with that era, though actually there are still quite a few albums from the early 90's I need to add to my collection.

-jar

The Replacements

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information