View Poll Results: Who will win the battle?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brad Pitt warms up with Angie. He'll kick butt!

5 71.43%
  • Johnny Depp has the most tricks up his sleeves.

2 28.57%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Mud 5: Brad Pitt vs Johnny Depp

OK guys. Sit this one out while the girls & JM get to vote. Well, actually, if you care, you can vote too. But this time it's two guys in the pit. I don't know who the hottest actors are these days, but I'm throwing Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp in to tumble around.
    Who will be the victor? Who will end up sucking mud?
    I'll post pics when I get the chance.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Heeeeeeeeeeerrrre's Johnny:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mud 5: Brad Pitt vs Johnny Depp-johnny.jpg  
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    OK guys. Sit this one out while the girls & JM get to vote. Well, actually, if you care, you can vote too. But this time it's two guys in the pit. I don't know who the hottest actors are these days, but I'm throwing Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp in to tumble around.
    Who will be the victor? Who will end up sucking mud?
    I'll post pics when I get the chance.

Thanks GM. I had to vote for Pitt. I can imagine him throwing Depp around like a rag doll. Depp has spent so much time in France he would probably surrender.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

And now for Brad.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael
    Thanks GM. I had to vote for Pitt. I can imagine him throwing Depp around like a rag doll. Depp has spent so much time in France he would probably surrender.
    You're welcome. You voted before I posted pictures. Are you always this fast?

Johnny is getting his butt whipped so far. Brad is throwing him around like a rag doll. Can Johnny get back on his feet? Or, at least his face out of the mud?

Aren't there any ladies here who'd jump in and help him?
    Last edited by GMichael; 04-21-2006 at 09:42 AM.

Kam
    i had to vote for my boy johnny. based on sheer talent alonem he's so good he could act like he was beating up pitt that pitt would actually get beaten up, that's how great an actor he is.
    /create

Quote Originally Posted by Kam
    i had to vote for my boy johnny. based on sheer talent alonem he's so good he could act like he was beating up pitt that pitt would actually get beaten up, that's how great an actor he is.

NO NO NO! No bringing talent into the equation we are objectifying these people. Please look once again at Brad's abs.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables

And now for Brad.

GMichael I feel like it's my birthday all over again. Thanks
    JohnMichael
    Digital
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables

Next round will feature John Michael & Kam.

You're welcome. You voted before I posted pictures. Are you always this fast?

Yes I am fast. I am a teenager trapped in a man's body.
    JohnMichael
    Digital
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    NO NO NO! No bringing talent into the equation we are objectifying these people. Please look once again at Brad's abs.
    Pitt has the looks but never seemed to be much more than a pretty face to me. Not much substance above the neck.

On the other hand, Depp isn't as good looking but he does have that slow, quiet, sultry, sexy thing going for him. Personality and intelligence can be even sexier than muscles.

However, if we're objectifying... as JM says, those abs just can't be ignored. So, I'm going to have to go with Pitt. Although, after seeing him in Kalifornia, I could never look at him the same way again.

Personality and intelligence can be even sexier than muscles.

Agreed and important to me in a partner. Let's also add sense of humor.
    JohnMichael
    Digital
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables

For sure. Personality, intelligence, and a sense of humour over looks. The saving grace for most of the folks around here.

Ooops! Did I say that out loud?

Personality and intelligence can be even sexier than muscles.

Can we add, "love of music?"

I still wanna marry FA. She bought her hubby the latest Rush DVD. Man oh man does that make her sexy in my book.

Can we add, "love of music?"

I still wanna marry FA. She bought her hubby the latest Rush DVD. Man oh man does that make her sexy in my book.
    LOL. Let's not forget that he bought me the Lost DVD set even though he thinks that my obsession is unhealthy. I know, I know, you woulda bought it for me too.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    LOL. Let's not forget that he bought me the Lost DVD set even though he thinks that my obsession is unhealthy. I know, I know, you woulda bought it for me too.
    Most likely. But he's a good man 4 that.

GMichael I was wondering why there was only one picture of Brad and multiple pictures of all the women? How about just one more picture of Brad? After all you won't get in trouble for showing nips.
    JohnMichael
    Digital
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables

GMichael I was wondering why there was only one picture of Brad and multiple pictures of all the women? How about just one more picture of Brad? After all you won't get in trouble for showing nips.
    4U? Sure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mud 5: Brad Pitt vs Johnny Depp-pitt43.jpg  

And a bonus.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

What a beautiful morning. Thanks GMichael for the eye candy.
    JohnMichael
    Digital
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables

4U? Sure.
    GMicheal stop teasing JMicheal you know he cant control himself.Put a picture of Flo and you'll see him on cloud nine

Quote Originally Posted by PAT.P
    GMicheal stop teasing JMicheal you know he cant control himself.Put a picture of Flo and you'll see him on cloud nine
    I couldn't turn him down. Maybe Flo has some new pics he could share.

Quote Originally Posted by PAT.P

I beg to differ sir I am quite in control of myself. You comment is insulting.
    JohnMichael
    Digital
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables

I beg to differ sir I am quite in control of myself. You comment is insulting.
    Sorry JohnMicheal if I insulted you ,did'nt intend .I said it because you did say at one time that you like to put him on your knees and spank him

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information