Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Suspended

Kids Throwing Rocks at Cars Thrown in Jail

http://www.buzzhumor.com/videos/2690..._Rocks_at_Cars

They each got 5 years, which was well deserved. They could have killed someone. This was all caught on video by them.

They are indeed lucky no one was killed.
    They also got exactly what they deserved by the legal system.
    They will get a bit more from the prison system when they become someones biotch.
    TV: LG 50PC3D plasma tv
    Receiver: Yamaha RX-V659
    DVD: Philips DVP5960
    Speakers: front/Paradigm Monitor 3 v.4, surround/Paradigm Atoms v.4, center/Paradigm CC290 v.5, sub/Paradigm PDR-12
    Remote: Harmony 659

Fresh Fish for the Prison production line. I am sure they will come out full of good citizenship ideas, reformed and thankful for the 5 years education provided by the state.

Peace

Bernd
    "Let The Earth Bear Witness."

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernd
    Fresh Fish for the Prison production line. I am sure they will come out full of good citizenship ideas, reformed and thankful for the 5 years education provided by the state.

Peace

Bernd

If they are not killed or infected by AIDS if raped.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

BooBs are elitist jerks shokhead's Avatar
    They should be that hard on repeat DUIers.
    Look & Listen

Fresh Fish for the Prison production line. I am sure they will come out full of good citizenship ideas, reformed and thankful for the 5 years education provided by the state
    They'll come out full of something, that's for certain.

Its all about football. Go in a tightin and come out a wide receivers?
    Look & Listen

GTF
    Forum Regular
    It should be 5 years without any parole.
    The video and new video of these fine upstanding kids
    in prison should be shown in all schools.
    Teach the kids what not to do.

GTF

Did you guys see that Birthday Cake on the same page? LOL

And, your suggestion is...?

Peace

Bernd
    Seems you don't seem to think what they did desreved severe punishment. What would you suggest? Slapping their wrists?

Boy for a guy from Germany who lives in England you sure seem to have a lot of anger against the US judicial system.

Then again, you railed against the state of Texas killing your buddy who shot a gay in the back of the head while his wrists were tied and he was kneeling down facing away from him.

I guess to you both these acts were just nice guys having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by markw
    Seems you don't seem to think what they did desreved severe punishment. What would you suggest? Slapping their wrists?

Boy for a guy from Germany who lives in England you sure seem to have a lot of anger against the US judicial system.

Then again, you railed against the state of Texas killing your buddy who shot a gay in the back of the head while his wrists were tied and he was kneeling down facing away from him.

Mark, are you bored or looking for some agro.?
    If you would have read my post accurately and not just jump in feet first with your US victim attitude you will find that I have not mentioned the US. You brought that in, not me.
    I stated that if you put a teenager for 5 years in a prison you will not like the end product.
    As for the Texas and Richard case, your statement is wrong, and I will just not get into it again. Water under the bridge and such like.
    Do I have the answers you asked. Well prison doesn't seem to work, otherwise we wouldn't need to build more and more of the things.And spent less and less on Schools and education. And that goes for the UK aswell. Maybe asking the boys why they did that instead of something productive. That will give an answer.
    That begs the question "Are people born evil or made that way"?
    We as a society have to ask ourselves why people do such pointless acts like throwing stones at cars. But I guess it is a lot easier to just lock people up. Out of sight out of mind. I have no idea where this will all end or how many more people will be incarcerated, guilty or inocent, (same in the UK before you get all hot and bothered again).
    I am sure that many people will never find themselves in a position to be break the law, but if by circumstance you find yourself in the crosshairs of the Justice machinery and lack sufficent funds, God help you.

Peace

Bernd

Mark, are you bored or looking for some agro.?
    If you would have read my post accurately and not just jump in feet first with your US victim attitude you will find that I have not mentioned the US. You brought that in, not me.
    No, I read your post carefully and saw your meaning behind your words. Our past history makes that easy. You simply think criminials should be allowed to run free here.

I stated that if you put a teenager for 5 years in a prison you will not like the end product.
    Well, it's obvious by their arrogance and actions that not being in prison didn't do any good. Seems to me like they got away with too much for too long. These are not widdle innocent children. They are young aduts who knew the damage their actions could cause. ...and they laugh about it.

No, prisons are made to keep people like that away from people like me.

As for the Texas and Richard case, your statement is wrong, and I will just not get into it again. Water under the bridge and such like.
    No, it's not. Your buddy was a seltf-admitted, cold blooded murderer. Want me to repost those articles again? How about a link to that entire thread?

Do I have the answers you asked. Well prison doesn't seem to work, otherwise we wouldn't need to build more and more of the things
    Well, until you can provide better alternatives to those questions, prisons are exactly where animals like that should be. They are too lienient on the death penalty in my opinion. That would put a stop to a lot of stuff. ...and set a serious example.
    And spent less and less on Schools and education. And that goes for the UK aswell. Maybe asking the boys why they did that instead of something productive. That will give an answer.
    Actually. we spend more and more on education but the educators are not allowed to provide dicipline when needed. And, these guys don't look like theyare exactly poor. After all,they had access to a videotape machine, spoke good english and appeares fairly well dressed. No, money isn't an issue here.

That begs the question "Are people born evil or made that way"?
    and my answer is: "No, they are allowed to become evil by not being stopped early in their life and being allowed to do whatever they please without fear of reprisials". ...until they really cross the line. like these two jokers.

We as a society have to ask ourselves why people do such pointless acts like throwing stones at cars.
    Because they can. Maybe too many video games and they became desensitized to "real world" violence? These are the kind of guys that started out burning ants with magnifying glasses and then graduated to more harmful endeavours, and nobody could or would stop stop them. They have their rights, you know.

But I guess it is a lot easier to just lock people up. Out of sight out of mind. I have no idea where this will all end or how many more people will be incarcerated, guilty or inocent, (same in the UK before you get all hot and bothered again).
    Again, what alternatives do you offer to hard time? Send them to their rooms without their din din?

I am sure that many people will never find themselves in a position to be break the law, but if by circumstance you find yourself in the crosshairs of the Justice machinery and lack sufficent funds, God help you.
    You're kidding, right? You make their crimes seem like jaywalking. Hey, I WANT monsters like this to be right in the crosshairs. I guess you see then as simply nice neighbors.

Peace

Bernd
    Peace, my ass. You just don't want to see the truth.

No, I read your post carefully and saw your meaning behind your words. Our past history makes that easy. You simply think criminials should be allowed to run free here.

Well, it's obvious by their arrogance and actions that not being in prison didn't do any good. Seems to me like they got away with too much for too long. These are not widdle innocent children. They are young aduts who knew the damage their actions could cause. ...and they laugh about it.

No, prisons are made to keep people like that away from people like me.

No, it's not. Your buddy was a seltf-admitted, cold blooded murderer. Want me to repost those articles again? How about a link to that entire thread?

Well, until you can provide better alternatives to those questions, prisons are exactly where animals like that should be. They are too lienient on the death penalty in my opinion. That would put a stop to a lot of stuff. ...and set a serious example.
    Actually. we spend more and more on education but the educators are not allowed to provide dicipline when needed. And, these guys don't look like theyare exactly poor. After all,they had access to a videotape machine, spoke good english and appeares fairly well dressed. No, money isn't an issue here.

and my answer is: "No, they are allowed to become evil by not being stopped early in their life and being allowed to do whatever they please without fear of reprisials". ...until they really cross the line. like these two jokers.

Because they can. Maybe too many video games and they became desensitized to "real world" violence? These are the kind of guys that started out burning ants with magnifying glasses and then graduated to more harmful endeavours, and nobody could or would stop stop them. They have their rights, you know.

Again, what alternatives do you offer to hard time? Send them to their rooms without their din din?

You're kidding, right? You make their crimes seem like jaywalking. Hey, I WANT monsters like this to be right in the crosshairs. I guess you see then as simply nice neighbors.

Peace, my ass. You just don't want to see the truth.
    Boy you have got some hang ups. Past history? What history? We had one long exchange a while back where you were hell bend on aggression. How is that history. You don't know anything about me.
    I do believe that you need to get them very young and teach them. But lock them up when society has failed them for 5 or how many years and then what. Prison does not work. If it did we would have no repeat offenders.
    Yes we need to be protected.
    You and me are just too far apart. So it is totaly pointless to waste my time having an exchange with you and your point of view.
    You are what you are.
    And if the truth is the picture that you have displayed then no I do not want any part of that and a return to the Stone age.

Peace

Bernd
    Last edited by Bernd; 09-05-2006 at 07:44 AM.

You might watch 30 days where the guy goes into jail,pretty interesting.
    Look & Listen

Color me gone... Resident Loser's Avatar

OK Bernd...

Peace

Bernd
    ...what would you suggest? This wasn't a lark or done on a dare...choosing proper projectiles, videotaping...it's premeditated, with malice and forethought...and they relished it!...up to five years? Sounds way too easy to me...Me, I'd have someone with a good and accurate arm throw some rocks at them first...give 'em a taste of their own chowder...maybe have 'em blindfolded so they'd never know when it was coming, just like their intended victims...but that would be considered cruel and unusual punishment...

And like it or not, the purpose isn't just punishment...maybe it will cause some other idiot(s) to consider the consequences of their actions...

jimHJJ(...or they could be treated like any other animal that causes harm...)
    Hello, I'm a misanthrope...don't ask me why, just take a good look around.

"Men would rather believe than know" -Sociobiology: The New Synthesis by Edward O. Wilson

"The great masses of the people...will more easily fall victims to a great lie than to a small one" -Adolph Hitler

"We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves" -Goethe

If you repeat a lie often enough, some will believe it to be the truth...

Hi Jim,

I agree that the actions of these boys are despicable and I don't have the answers. But my main point is that prison doesn't seem to be working as we have to build more and more and there are record numbers of repeat offenders. So I was making the point that it probably isn't going to "Rehabilitate" or "change" these young men. I totally agree that we need to be protected and that these actions should not go unpunished - my question is - Is prison the right thing or - is it the only thing we have available to use - have we explored all the alternatives? The answer is probably to start a lot younger with amending this behaviour and making young people accountable. The problem is western society wide (it doesn't seem so prevalent in other cultures). I have first hand experience as my wife works in this field and she has really good examples of young people being turned around through intensive support, achievement and being placed in a flexible programme of work, study and social "development". We have to remember that many (not all), young people that display this behaviour have never been taught that it is socially unacceptable to behave in this way, they have no understanding of social responsiblities and no normal Family values. I understand the need of some people to get revenge but we have to look at the bigger picture and try to change the tide of "acceptable" violence and anti-social behaviour. That's all I was trying to say - I wasn't excusing what they had done - and I don't pretend to have the answers either!!

Peace

Bernd

Prison doesnt work,not for a long time.
    Look & Listen

GTF
    Forum Regular
    Prison's don't work because they don't punish.
    They hang out, Play basketball, do drugs, fight, harrass guards.
    Real prison is what needed.
    One to a cell.
    Each cell 4 X 8
    one stall shower
    one cott
    toilet
    NO TV
    NO radio
    No books
    No leaving their cell.
    Just one horrible boring life locked down for years.
    Education is not the answer.
    Wayne B. Williams
    Joel Steinberg
    Ted Bundy
    Too many lazy people not wanting to work for a living like so many other millions.
    Society is way to lenient towards criminals.
    Lock them up forever.
    If there never allowed out of their cell's jails would need less guards.
    Less guards. Less payroll. No more repeat offenders.
    Some fine upstanding citizian in NY has just been arrested for the 100th time.
    Why?

GTF

GTF

Quote Originally Posted by GTF
    One to a cell.
    Each cell 4 X 8
    one stall shower
    one cott
    toilet
    NO TV
    NO radio
    No books
    No leaving their cell.
    Wayne B. Williams
    Joel Steinberg
    Ted Bundy
    Too many lazy people not wanting to work for a living like so many other millions.
    Lock them up forever.
    Why?

GTF

GTF
    That's a great recipe if you want to create many more "Carl Panzrams".

I love it...

I do believe that you need to get them very young and teach them. But lock them up when society has failed them for 5 or how many years and then what.
    Yeah, there is no such thing as a bad person. It's all society's fault.

It's that kind of thioking that allows thugs like this to get away with as much as they do. If they had their butts whupped hard enough when they first start to step out of line then perhaps they won't get too far down that road where severe punishment is needed.

But that's right. Blame every one else except the perps. That's great way to eradicate that behavior.
    Last edited by markw; 09-05-2006 at 10:37 AM.

GTF
    Forum Regular
    What does Carl Panzrams have to do with this?
    The reason their are so many criminals is because they know they won't be doing
    much time for their crimes.
    What do you do with 5 guys who kidnaped a girl.
    That their turns raping her because they thought her brother might have taken
    one of their gold chains?
    What to do with the guys who beat, stab, shoot while selling some cigarettes?
    I know what to do with them.
    What would you do with them Bernd?

GTF

Rehabilitation or change is secondary though a hoped for secondary outcome.
    Prison is to punish the perp for the crime committed.

While we are at it let's take a look at their parents. Are they "trailer trash" or some alternative? Perhaps it is time to start making parents legally responsible for the actions of their f'ing brats. That is for minors of course. Those considered adults are on their own though look at the parents any way...the nut generally does not fall far from the tree.
    Hit the parents of minor criminals financially...take away their car, etc.if they have no ready cash. Perhaps make some sort of counseling mandatory for the entire family with repercussions if they fail to attend.

Too bad we have no way of preventing conception until the prospective parent(s) attend some sort of training and testing/review period to see if they are capable to be a parent.
    I know there are all sorts of repercussions, etc. making this a bad idea but I ran a juvenile secure treatment facility for eight years in the Boston area and if you spent any time at all in this field you would back this sort of stance.
    The majority of these kids will just become adult criminals actively in a serious way or at the least they will become part of the "gray" community...those that float just below the radar of law enforcement, committing minor crimes, generally not working except long enough to either collect unemployment compensation, get "injured" and go out on Workmens Comp for as long as they can, or if they are lucky get termed "permanently disabled" in some fashion and collect Social Security Disability while living in government subsidized housing, food stamps, full medical/dental/optical coverage at no cost...oh yeah paid for by everyone reading this thread and working at a legitimate job so they can pay their taxes and support bastards like that.
    Whew venting over...feeling a tiny bit better...going out for a bike ride while the weather is nice.
    Caio !
    Speakers: front/Paradigm Monitor 3 v.4, surround/Paradigm Atoms v.4, center/Paradigm CC290 v.5, sub/Paradigm PDR-12

Quote Originally Posted by GTF
    One to a cell.
    Each cell 4 X 8
    one stall shower
    one cott
    toilet
    NO TV
    NO radio
    No books
    No leaving their cell.
    Wayne B. Williams
    Joel Steinberg
    Ted Bundy
    Lock them up forever.
    Why?

GTF

GTF

Yes we know,chain gang and hard labor and all that.It will never happen again so prison as it is now doesnt work.
    If anyone watched 30 days they say most dont want it to change as there are so many jobs that come from prisons being just how they are.
    Look & Listen

Quote Originally Posted by KaiWinters

While we are at it let's take a look at their parents. Are they "trailer trash" or some alternative? Perhaps it is time to start making parents legally responsible for the actions of their f'ing brats. That is for minors of course. Those considered adults are on their own though look at the parents any way...the nut generally does not fall far from the tree.
    Hit the parents of minor criminals financially...take away their car, etc.if they have no ready cash. Perhaps make some sort of counseling mandatory for the entire family with repercussions if they fail to attend.

Caio !
    Kai, couldn't agree with you more on that score and will add my experience.
    GTF, those cases you mentioned are awful and do indeed need to be dealt with, but it shouldn't stop there.
    I would like to add a succes story, as it fits in here and it coincides with our 10th wedding anniversary.
    Some 15 years ago my future wife came to my then Restaurant and asked me if I would take a long term placement of a troubled young man. Never done anything like that before I nervously agreed.
    The boy used to skip school and set fire to all sorts of things (garden sheds, cars, etc) and would have surely burned down a house sooner or later. The courts said that this placement would be his final chance. Hard work yes. Problems-plenty. Did he steal from me - yes. But I don't give up once started.
    Anyway to cut a long story short. That boy is now a man with a family. He works as a Head Chef in Northern England and he takes placements of long term problem kids.So a cycle is established. That's what I am talking about. Trust breeds trust.
    What do you think would have happened to him if put in prison?
    And now, if my wife has a real hard case she can't place, she puts him or her with me and I try my hardest to show them that there is more to life than anger, fear and confusion.

Phew! I think I will take the dogs out now.

Peace

Bernd
    Last edited by Bernd; 09-05-2006 at 11:48 PM.

Wow Bernd that is a great story with an even better ending.
    I am happy to see someone turn his life around but unfortunately that is the exception and they are far in between.
    In my eight years I personally know of maybe three that turned their lives around for the positive.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information