Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Cool

Speaking of clueless I just love the statement by Outlaw about factories.
    Where do they think manufactured goods come from, from underneath toadstools?
    Classic lightswitch thinking, and just one more example of why this country is going down the tubes.
    Lightswitch thinking, BTW, is thinking there is nothing more to turning on the lights but flipping a "lightswitch", without any regard to the thousands of people who make that minor miracle possible by showing up to work every day.
    ONE OF THESE DAYS those people wont show up, and lightswitch people are going
    to get an instant education as to the real world, and that day isnt far off.
    LG 42", integra 6.9, B&W 602s2, CC6 center, dm305rears, b&w
    sub asw2500
    Panny DVDA player
    sharp Aquos BLU player
    pronto remote, technics antique direct drive TT
    Samsung SACD/DVDA player
    emotiva upa-2 two channel amp

Suspended
    Pix, what the.... are you talking about? That's all I do to turn my light on is flip a switch. I thank them every time I write them a check. We all have a job and like to feel appreciated but i don't see any reason to shower the electric company with any extra praises. And, what does this have to do with anything?

Suspended
    And, why are electric company employees not going to show up for work? My electric don't go off for holidays, should I be concerned, did I not get the memo again...... If this is another dooms day prophecy by Pix the electric going out won't be our only concern on that day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information