Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by musicoverall

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go see my new best friend GMichael... you know... the guy with all the beer!
    I am right behind you. Hey GMichael I have got the other two. One Pilsner Urquell and one Grolsch.
    Anyone knows where and when the next gathering of Audiofools will be?

Peace

Bernd
    "Let The Earth Bear Witness."

Quote Originally Posted by Bernd
    I am right behind you. Hey GMichael I have got the other two. One Pilsner Urquell and one Grolsch.
    Anyone knows where and when the next gathering of Audiofools will be?

Peace

Bernd
    Here are the other 2 taps. You can put the extra foam in the big bucket on the end. Save it for me.
    Time to start some taste testing. I found these great 32 oz goblets. Here's one for you. There are plenty more in the billiard room. I'm thinking one mug of each beer/ale should be a good start for me.
    Worf's Ganga is on the table by the coutch. The hawaiian is in the cabnet on the far end. The gold, red and sense are behind that. Knock yourself out anyway you like.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

hey, beer!

runs outside yet again and returns with a funnel and a hose...

hooks it up to the heiny and shoves it down Gmicheals throat and yells "CHUG, CHUG, CHUG, CHUG!!!"

Glug glug cough' glug snort cough.. spirt glug gasp....glug glug......

cough cough.. everyon. cough snort.. look ou. spew.........................
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Whoa man, the party is still going strong. Just like the old days.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

ewwww....wipes beer off face...

well, you managed a quarter of the keg, not bad... Gmicheal? hello? uh-oh,, *sees Gmicheal spread-eagle on the floor* slowly backs away then strides away whistling...

Ewwww.

Quote Originally Posted by audio_dude
    ewwww....wipes beer off face...

well, you managed a quarter of the keg, not bad... Gmicheal? hello? uh-oh,, *sees Gmicheal spread-eagle on the floor* slowly backs away then strides away whistling...
    Worf pokes GMan's beer swollen torso with his Batleff, shakes his head and walks away muttering.

"Damn Starfleet pukes can't hold their liquor!"

Da Worfster

Suddenly, a loud ass fart comes bellowing out of G-man's butt. The echo can be heard for several seconds. Then he jumps to his feet. His hair is everywhere like Jim Ignatowski's on Taxi. Burps so loud that some of the ceiling tiles come loose and fall. He runs over to the last keg. Pulls the tap out and lifts the keg over his open mouth and begins chugging. After about a minute he throws the empty keg to the floor.

Who's up for another beer run? Slips on the foam and hits his head on the way to the floor.

Staggers back to his feet. Sees his blood on the floor and proclaims it blood wine. Thinks of Worf, and wonders where Sir TT has been. Slips into a chair and hopes the room stops spinning long enough for him to get his J lit.

opens curtain...

holy s h i t!! COPS!!! everybody, RUN!!! we'll have to find some other thread to hi-jack and party in some other day, but its been fun...*BANG* (door falls down) "EVERYBODY FREEZY!!!"

Linear Guy

Microwave White Castles.

for those who dont live near the best anymore. methane buildup followed by reliable an profound elimination. no myth at all. Zuzu the cat is eyin up my liver again.

But, upon further examination...

Quote Originally Posted by audio_dude
    opens curtain...

holy s h i t!! COPS!!! everybody, RUN!!! we'll have to find some other thread to hi-jack and party in some other day, but its been fun...*BANG* (door falls down) "EVERYBODY FREEZY!!!"
    ...it turns out that these "cops" are all females,and quite tasty ones at that. All appear in their early twenties, have a twinkle in their eyes and a wicked smile on their faces. They take off their hats, letting their long hair fall down below their shoulders and shake their heads to fluff it out.

Someone drops on Ravel's Bolero (Charles Munch and the BSO on RCA's Living Stereo, naturally)

They lock eyes with as many of us as possible and start gyrating and stick the ends of their guns in their mouths. Their cheeks draw in as they start gyrating as they start moving towards us...

...oops, the ever lovely mrsw just got home. see yas later.
    Last edited by markw; 08-30-2006 at 03:24 PM.

hehehe *takes a seat*

takes a look at the 3 "cops" and picks the brunette closest to him, digs into pocket and grabs a wad of $1 bills

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by markw
    ...it turns out that these "cops" are all females,and quite tasty ones at that. All appear in their early twenties, have a twinkle in their eyes and a wicked smile on their faces. They take off their hats, letting their long hair fall down below their shoulders and shake their heads to fluff it out.

Someone drops on Ravel's Bolero (Charles Munch and the BSO on RCA's Living Stereo, naturally)

They lock eyes with as many of us as possible and start gyrating and stick the ends of their guns in their mouths. Their cheeks draw in as they start gyrating as they start moving towards us...

...oops, the ever lovely mrsw just got home. see yas later.
    ...'Sticks rejoins patry with a renewed sense of interest...
    So, I broke into the palace
    With a sponge and a rusty spanner
    She said : "Eh, I know you, and you cannot sing"
    I said : "That's nothing - you should hear me play piano"

Wakes up, rubbs eyes, looks at all the hot babes stripping to Rag Doll, get's up & runs to the men's room to shave his tounge, comes back in with a wadd of singles.

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    The party just ended for me. See ya men. Have fun and don't spend all your $1's in one place.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Color me gone... Resident Loser's Avatar

Well...

...Alfalfa, I'm hardly a member of the he-man, woman-haters club but, things seemed to be going on quite nicely before the ersatz coppers drew their 38s...It seems our little jam session/beer bash has been reduced to a rather tawdry affair...Is nothing sacred?

jimHJJ(...I'll take my tea'n'see y'all later...)
    Hello, I'm a misanthrope...don't ask me why, just take a good look around.

"Men would rather believe than know" -Sociobiology: The New Synthesis by Edward O. Wilson

"The great masses of the people...will more easily fall victims to a great lie than to a small one" -Adolph Hitler

"We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves" -Goethe

If you repeat a lie often enough, some will believe it to be the truth...

Forum Regular
    ...Musicoverall wakes up, sees lady cops, hears Audiodude say something about reaching in his pocket and grabbing his wad, realizes A'dude means his own pocket and the wad is a wad of dollar bills, relaxes and joins the party.

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Loser
    ...Alfalfa, I'm hardly a member of the he-man, woman-haters club but, things seemed to be going on quite nicely before the ersatz coppers drew their 38s...It seems our little jam session/beer bash has been reduced to a rather tawdry affair...Is nothing sacred?

jimHJJ(...I'll take my tea'n'see y'all later...)
    Are you saying that I should ask Angelina Jolie, Jessica Alba and Eva Longoria to leave?!

Forum Regular
    ...walks into room and notices carnage; bodies, brews, funny smelling cig. Looks at all the great equipment not pumping out even a single note and asks "Did anybody remember to pay the electric bill?" Walks back into reality...

I put the Gee in Gear.... thekid's Avatar
    man walks into room followed by all the defense lawyers of people "sued" by bose for bose bashing (including the lawyer of the college student sued writing for school newspaper who bashed bose). immediately hit with various empty bottles and cans while being yelled at that he is in the wrong *&%#ing room!

hot chicks see lawyers in expensive suits - ditch man with tongue stubble- leave with lawyers as crowd cries - man picks up half drank bottle thrown at him along with couple of peanuts found on floor- Thinks to himself "free food"- pops peanuts in mouth and washes peanuts down with the beer- thanks everyone as bottle and cans continue to be thrown-man grabs a few more half drank bottles-stuffs them in pockets-leaves room

ahhhh just like the ole days...

beers....smokes....and insane conversations...

I miss you guys....

Peace, Pogue
    • Mark Levinson No. 27
    • Musical Fidelity 308cr
    • Martin Logan Prodigy's
    • Ariel Acoustics 10-T
    • Rega Planet CD
    • CJ Premier 9 DAC
    • Linn LP12 - Basik Plus - Valhalla
    • Benz Micro Cart.
    • Akai GX 747 Reel to Reel
    • Straight Wire Virtuoso Interconnects