Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Dustin Broke is hot!!! SpankingVanillaice's Avatar
    Well I do know that the Cyber Acoustics speakers I have now are the high end series from Cyber Acoustics since other speakers I see on there website are lower powered meaning they are not 32 watts RMS and 68 watts peak power.

The Philips one is 80 watts so that might have less distortion. But the plugs are not gold plated like the ones I have now.
    Dallas's Forums

MORE THAN JUST DINOSAURS!!!

Dustin Broke is hot!!! SpankingVanillaice's Avatar
    Here are lists of systems with sub from Cyber Acoustics website. As you see mine is the higher end series from them. My speakers are in the Platinum Series which is good.

http://www.cyberacoustics.com/index....content_id=475

They use to have the Cyber Acoustics A-3780rb which was the ultimate system but they discontinued this model since dealers didn't want to buy these. I called Cyber Acoustics and asked them and they also said it's because the economy is going down hill so people won't buy higher end speakers anymore. They were 180 watts of power now I bet that has very low distortion.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16836150038
    Dallas's Forums

MORE THAN JUST DINOSAURS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SpankingVanillaice
    They use to have the Cyber Acoustics A-3780rb which was the ultimate system but they discontinued this model since dealers didn't want to buy these...They were 180 watts of power now I bet that has very low distortion.
    Sorry to rain on your parade, but TEN percent distortion is not exactly "very low". Follow link from Newegg's site to the manufacturer's site here. A 76 db S/N ratio is not exactly stellar for an amp either.

Quote Originally Posted by SpankingVanillaice
    ... so people won't buy higher end speakers anymore.
    Somehow I'm thinking that companies like Wilson, Avalon, B&W, Magnepan, Quad, etc. will still be here tomorrow.

rw

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information