• 05-26-2011, 01:17 PM
    GMichael
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
    Is article author talking about HDMI cables or twisted pair. Looks like there is a mixup here.

I don't have a twisted pair. Mine hang straight down.

(well, maybe the hang a little to the left)
  • 05-26-2011, 01:46 PM
    Sir Terrence the Terrible
    Quote:

Originally Posted by gmichael View Post
    i don't have a twisted pair. Mine hang straight down.

(well, maybe the hang a little to the left)

tmi, tmi, tmi,tmi, tmi, tmi,tmi, tmi, tmi,tmi, tmi, tmi,tmi, tmi, tmi,tmi, tmi, tmi.......
  • 05-30-2011, 12:43 PM
    skydog2112
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Luvin Da Blues View Post
    I guess we're kinda hijackin' this thread.

They sure have gotten bigger. I stand 6'4" so I need a large frame size which the Suzi has one of the largest available. It sucks to be hit like that, especially by one without insurance. No accounting for bad drivers so one really has to be aware and always have an escape route available.

Right now I just ride to and from work (all highway cruising) and long slow rides in the evening and weekends. I try to stay out of traffic areas as much as I can. Riding safe is good for my old bones.

Nuthin' like riding on a nice sunny spring day. :thumbsup:

Now back to our regular programing.......

Sorry one last thing on bikes,people just don't seem to respect them anymore.I remember in the '70s other drivers sort of backed off from bikes,not anymore.You have to have eyes in the back of your head now when riding a bike.I had to sell my Virago,I could not take the chance of getting hit by someone with no insurane or money and maybe killing me or not being able to work again.I almost got hit three times in one day and that was it for me.Be very careful my friend,Good looking bike too.
  • 05-30-2011, 02:11 PM
    Luvin Da Blues
    Quote:

Originally Posted by skydog2112 View Post
    Sorry one last thing on bikes,people just don't seem to respect them anymore.I remember in the '70s other drivers sort of backed off from bikes,not anymore.You have to have eyes in the back of your head now when riding a bike.I had to sell my Virago,I could not take the chance of getting hit by someone with no insurane or money and maybe killing me or not being able to work again.I almost got hit three times in one day and that was it for me.Be very careful my friend,Good looking bike too.

I hear you. Fortunatley in British Columbia we have 'no fault' governmant insurance so I'm covered that way.