Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Poor Hershon

Quote Originally Posted by shokhead
    I guess some of us can turn the other cheek only so many times. I've still got a few left in me. The older i get,the more cheeks it get. LOL
    With me, I just get more chins. I'm kinda outta cheeks.

Quote Originally Posted by markw
    With me, I just get more chins. I'm kinda outta cheeks.
    LOL that was hilarious

Forum Regular

Jeff KNob which Posts Did Hershon specifically Insult You For No Reasons?

I and Hershon don't specifically have the time to go through each post you listed as it appears
    you included various ones for different reasons. Please provide a link to the specific posts that you say Hershon specifically insulted you, Jeff Knob unprovoked, rather than interpreting a general remark as being directed at you. As far as Hershon recalls, you called him an idiot or moron and he then responded in a thread in kind, not the other way around. He does not recall calling you any names unprovoked in any others posts. If he is wrong, he'll own up to it but please provide specific examples in which you say, he for no reason decided to insult you.

Quote Originally Posted by EdwardGein
    I and Hershon don't specifically have the time to go through each post you listed as it appears
    you included various ones for different reasons. Please provide a link to the specific posts that you say Hershon specifically insulted you, Jeff Knob unprovoked, rather than interpreting a general remark as being directed at you. As far as Hershon recalls, you called him an idiot or moron and he then responded in a thread in kind, not the other way around. He does not recall calling you any names unprovoked in any others posts. If he is wrong, he'll own up to it but please provide specific examples in which you say, he for no reason decided to insult you.
    quit talking

Anybody watch South Park?

Why do I feel like we're talking to Mr. Garrison?

Hershon needs to learn to do his homework. There is nowhere that I called him a moron or an idiot. I am not going to spend any more of my time going through posts to find where Hershon has offended me. There have been plenty of times when hershon and you have used offensive phrases or words toward a whole group in a thread and I was part of that thread. If Hershon feels he is innocent of my accusation and cares about proving it then go ahead and find the post. It makes no difference to me anymore. Hershon and you are the ones on virtual trial here (not sure if that exists but that is what it seems like) and in this community, you will need to be able to defend or admit to the actions without insults to regain any respect. No one will want to answer questions if there isn't any respect. It has to be earned. Hershon had my respect but his actions have extinguished that. Your actions haven't exactly helped the situation either.

Just so you know I still haven't seen a good enough reason to believe that you are in fact two different people and are brothers. It still seems like a game to me. I tried to give you some credit but I don't think credit is due.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffKnob
    Hershon needs to learn to do his homework. There is nowhere that I called him a moron or an idiot. I am not going to spend any more of my time going through posts to find where Hershon has offended me. There have been plenty of times when hershon and you have used offensive phrases or words toward a whole group in a thread and I was part of that thread. If Hershon feels he is innocent of my accusation and cares about proving it then go ahead and find the post. It makes no difference to me anymore. Hershon and you are the ones on virtual trial here (not sure if that exists but that is what it seems like) and in this community, you will need to be able to defend or admit to the actions without insults to regain any respect. No one will want to answer questions if there isn't any respect. It has to be earned. Hershon had my respect but his actions have extinguished that. Your actions haven't exactly helped the situation either.

Just so you know I still haven't seen a good enough reason to believe that you are in fact two different people and are brothers. It still seems like a game to me. I tried to give you some credit but I don't think credit is due.
    Maybe he's just one of those people with a split personality. He's lied to us so many times that he actually believes that Herson is another person now Since he's mentally ill, we shouldn't take him seriously (not like most people here are anyway)

BooBs are elitist jerks shokhead's Avatar
    Hell i thought everyone on here is a little off center.
    Look & Listen

Hell i thought everyone on here is a little off center.
    that's probaby very true

Forum Regular

More Doubletalk You Can't Handle the Truth

I'm almost positive that you specifically called Hershon a moron, idiot or words to that affect- anyone who knows Hershon knows he is not the aggressor & again if you can't produce multiple threads where you claimed Hershon personally called you a name, keep your mouth shut. If you want to take offense to anything Hershon said that was directed to a general group of people well then your acting like a wuss. I'm not going to respond further here as this is a waste of my time.

I'm almost positive that you specifically called Hershon a moron, idiot or words to that affect- anyone who knows Hershon knows he is not the aggressor & again if you can't produce multiple threads where you claimed Hershon personally called you a name, keep your mouth shut. If you want to take offense to anything Hershon said that was directed to a general group of people well then your acting like a wuss. I'm not going to respond further here as this is a waste of my time.
    I proved that there have been many times that I have been helpful. It is your turn to "put your money where your mouth is" and give me proof that I called him a moron.

The proof that he is an aggressor is in many of his posts. Maybe in person he is not an aggressor but on here everybody knows that he is the aggressor. Maybe aggressor isn't the right word but he has many insulting comments. You should try reading Hershons posts. Hershon is not an innocent bystander here. Maybe it is just his personality and jokes that are just offensive and that is why people are insulted by him. A perfect example is the issue described in this thread about the Britich people being idiots. He doesn't think that is a problem but it is offensive to people. It is not too hard to see that is offensive.

BooBs are elitist jerks shokhead's Avatar

Talking

I dont think the brits are idiots cpmpared to the French.
    Look & Listen

dunno, but I'm startin' to have ideas about Noo Yawkers but, then again, I'm from Jersey and I'm somewhat biased from years of dealings with 'em.

Markw (no offense to ya Jim. This kinda guy gives y'all a bad rap.)
    Last edited by markw; 06-16-2005 at 02:04 PM.

Color me gone... Resident Loser's Avatar

Markw ...no offense to ya Jim...

...to which miscreant do you refer...most New Yorkers dress in black, drink expensive coffee and are liberal A-holes anywho....

jimHJJ(..so I agree with you...)
    Hello, I'm a misanthrope...don't ask me why, just take a good look around.

"Men would rather believe than know" -Sociobiology: The New Synthesis by Edward O. Wilson

"The great masses of the people...will more easily fall victims to a great lie than to a small one" -Adolph Hitler

"We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves" -Goethe

If you repeat a lie often enough, some will believe it to be the truth...

Cool Hey!

I resemble that remark.
    We're not not all THAT bad.
    But, I have noticed when I travel that everyone is extra nice to me. My NY senses keep telling me that they must be up to something. After all, no one is that nice unless they want something from me/you.
    Maybe we are THAT bad.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Excuse !

De quoi tu parle ,t'insulte les francais! Trop d' electricite a ta tete?

Quote Originally Posted by PAT.P
    De quoi tu parle ,t'insulte les francais! Trop d' electricite a ta tete?
    Pardon my french (pun intended), but wtf did you say?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information