Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Poor Hershon

Color me gone... Resident Loser's Avatar

Question...

...Who the frog is Hershon and why should we care?...

Anywho, some of the exspurt opinion given out here is laughable to begin with...and Lord knows we don't all agree on everything...consensus?...we ain't got no consensus...WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' CONSENSUS!!!

AR is a tool. People come here looking for answers...the best reason to come to places like this is to look for questions...the one's you might come up with after viewing the wide range of opinions and factoids available...that assortment alone should make you ask further questions and seek info from the outside world. Personally, I find THAT to be my prime reason for hangin' around...It spurs investigation...or at least it should.

jimHJJ(...but that's just me...)

Forum Regular

What 2 Brothers Can't Both Own Orb Speakers & Denon 3801 Receivers?

Quote Originally Posted by cam
    Hey Edward, you are Hershon. All of a sudden Hershon is gone and you pop up right in his place. I think it was Nabstentia that figured it out on another thread. I see you have orb speakers from your profile, I bet you have a Denon 3801 aswell, or did Hershon just lend them to you.
    It never occured to you that 2 brothers as close as we are would have both the same Orb Audio speaker system & Denon 3801 receivers. Astounding!

cam
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardGein
    It never occured to you that 2 brothers as close as we are would have both the same Orb Audio speaker system & Denon 3801 receivers. Astounding!

Whatever you say dude.

BooBs are elitist jerks shokhead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cam
    Whatever you say dude.
    Do ya think all those little smiling faces means he's joking? Ya think?
    Look & Listen

The equipment is not the give away. It's your writing style.

Hows all those weddings going?
    Look & Listen

Quote Originally Posted by EdwardGein

Hershon/Edward...Do you realize that everyday you keep this game going you loose more and more of the little amount of credibility and respect you have on this site? Please don't ruin this site for some of us with this game you want to play. We aren't stupid and realize that you are the same person.

Please grow up and stop the games. You have gone from a slightly annoying member to nothing less than a troll.

huh?

Quote Originally Posted by shokhead
    Hows all those weddings going?
    Lucy, you got some 'splainin, to do.

"You have gone from a slightly annoying member to nothing less than a troll."

And he's proud if it no less. Oh well, at least the newbies who don't know him might take him seriously.

Hi everyone, i was just browing through the forums and found this "Hershon" thread and began laughing. He can't keep himself out of trouble. What i suspect is that he's probably in early high school. That's the age where they think they know everything and the rest of the world is below them.

One day i saw Hershon was banned the a couple days later EdwardGein showed up. The reason i know they are the same person is because EdwardGein continued Hershon's arguments in the thread i had about the HK DVD22 player regarding optical connetions. It's pretty obvious. Head over to the home theater thread to see which thread im talking about

Quote Originally Posted by bjornb17
    Hi everyone, i was just browing through the forums and found this "Hershon" thread and began laughing. He can't keep himself out of trouble. What i suspect is that he's probably in early high school. That's the age where they think they know everything and the rest of the world is below them.

One day i saw Hershon was banned the a couple days later EdwardGein showed up. The reason i know they are the same person is because EdwardGein continued Hershon's arguments in the thread i had about the HK DVD22 player regarding optical connetions. It's pretty obvious. Head over to the home theater thread to see which thread im talking about
    You sound like one of the students at the school i work at,K-5.
    Look & Listen

Forum Regular
    Don't know if you noticed shok but his first name is Bjorn. It's just possible that English isn't his first language. He may sound elementary to you but I suspect his English is a hell of alot better than your Swedish.

Bjorn - don't let comments like shok's dissuade you from continuing to try to contribute.

What the hell is your problem? I wasn't aware that we were required to write at a college level here.
    Last edited by bjornb17; 06-09-2005 at 10:15 PM.

I agree with Bjorn. Shokhead what the hell was that all about. Why did you completely insult this person without being provoked.

Quote Originally Posted by anamorphic96
    I agree with Bjorn. Shokhead what the hell was that all about. Why did you completely insult this person without being provoked.
    Shokhead is hershon/edward's groupie. Would you expect anything less from that group?

Quote Originally Posted by jasmit
    Don't know if you noticed shok but his first name is Bjorn. It's just possible that English isn't his first language. He may sound elementary to you but I suspect his English is a hell of alot better than your Swedish.

Bjorn - don't let comments like shok's dissuade you from continuing to try to contribute.
    Did you notice anywhere that i said his grammar or writing was a problem? And you never will see me say that,i'll leave that to the others that like to do that. I was talking about him sounding like a little tattle tail. Why would i say anything about how others write as mine stinks. Where were you when somebody made a comment about mine? Odd we have a long thread about a poster{ha,ha that i started it} when theres plenty of other just as worthy.
    Look & Listen

Quote Originally Posted by JeffKnob
    Shokhead is hershon/edward's groupie. Would you expect anything less from that group?
    Bend over and i'll stick it where you like it. Then if your nice i'll let you lick it. I'm sticking up for someone that you and others wont keep trying to help. You and the others do not{well maybe i'm wrong}run the public forum. I'm starting to think some of you are pencil neck geeks,5',125lbs. Razzed in high school. Went to college and now you get on forums and act like your a manly 6'6,275lbs. I'd love to meet some of you face to face to see who you really are. Maybe somebody should start a thread with everyone posting there pic's,i'm thinking putting a face to your name might be helpful.
    Look & Listen

Bend over and i'll stick it where you like it. Then if your nice i'll let you lick it. I'm sticking up for someone that you and others wont keep trying to help. You and the others do not{well maybe i'm wrong}run the public forum. I'm starting to think some of you are pencil neck geeks,5',125lbs. Razzed in high school. Went to college and now you get on forums and act like your a manly 6'6,275lbs. I'd love to meet some of you face to face to see who you really are. Maybe somebody should start a thread with everyone posting there pic's,i'm thinking putting a face to your name might be helpful.
    Ohhh wow you're the big internet tough guy, huh? Don't virtually beat me up *whimpers*

oh and here's a pic of me:
    http://www.joedeangelis.com/images/joemm4.jpg

and here's a pic of you:
    http://www.thehendricks.net/Elizabet...%20carrier.JPG
    Look how cute and innocent you look!

in case you don't catch on, shokhead, that's not really a pic of me.

Color me gone... Resident Loser's Avatar

Hmmm...

Urinal scrubber I'd guess...maybe milk-and-cookies coordinator?

And before you get all p!$$y about it, yes that comment is unprovoked and out of place, but so was yours...Bjorn deserves an aplology...

In an early encounter with you, I'd said it seemed you may have taken one too many "shoks" to the head...looks like I may have been correct.

jimHJJ(...now try to play nice...)

LMFAO. We are all just to funny.
    Look & Listen

Everybody try to be more{yes i know but even more} helpful i'll be nice seeing as you guys dont seem to like it towards you.
    Look & Listen

Everybody try to be more{yes i know but even more} helpful i'll be nice seeing as you guys dont seem to like it towards you.
    I can't really make sense out of what you're saying, but i'll take a poke at it. If you are implying that we should be nicer to hershon, that time has probably come and gone. I started off giving him polite answers as most people have. The problem is that when he would get an answer that he didn't agree with, he began insulting me and some other people who were just trying to give him a straight answer. It would be great if we could all act like adults, but it will take effort on hershon's part as well. If we can all come to an agreement to treat each other with respect, then by all means, i'll be for it.

Don't sweat it, Bjorn. Your observatons of Hersh are shared by many here...

...even Shokhead hisself. I remember posts where even the saintly Shokhead had issues with Hersh asking the same questions over and over so I guess that makes him a hypocrite as well as a troll, no?

Generally, starting a thread to point out a person's deficiencies is in bad taste but it's a cheap way to troll. Perhaps I should not have joined in, but since Shok started such a good troll, I fell for it too.

But, since Shok keeps on stiring it to keep it cooking, I guess your calling him out was more than fair.

Maybe someone should start a "Poor Shokhead" thread since it proved such a good troll when he used it on Hershon, who managed to show his true colors to so many.

At least this thread made more and more people look at Shok a little more criticaly now that I doubt too many people will bother to defend him anymore. Forums are like that.' y'know. After a while ones true personality emerges and what I/we can see here, poor Shok ain't too pretty (or even literate).

Starting a troll using someone else as a target is pretty low, no matter how compassionate he tried to make himself appear. It's either that, or he truly believed it and that's even more scary.

FWIW, you're writing is far, far more literate than Shoks (and mine, too) and the fact that English is not your first language makes the differences in class and edjumacation even more obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by markw
    ...even Shokhead hisself. I remember posts where even the saintly Shokhead had issues with Hersh asking the same questions over and over so I guess that makes him a hypocrite as well as a troll, no?

Generally, starting a thread to point out a person's deficiencies is in bad taste but it's a cheap way to troll. Perhaps I should not have joined in, but since Shok started such a good troll, I fell for it too.

But, since Shok keeps on stiring it to keep it cooking, I guess your calling him out was more than fair.

Maybe someone should start a "Poor Shokhead" thread since it proved such a good troll when he used it on Hershon, who managed to show his true colors to so many.

At least this thread made more and more people look at Shok a little more criticaly now that I doubt too many people will bother to defend him anymore. Forums are like that.' y'know. After a while ones true personality emerges and what I/we can see here, poor Shok ain't too pretty (or even literate).

Starting a troll using someone else as a target is pretty low, no matter how compassionate he tried to make himself appear. It's either that, or he truly believed it and that's even more scary.

FWIW, you're writing is far, far more literate than Shoks (and mine, too) and the fact that English is not your first language makes the differences in class and edjumacation even more obvious.
    Thanks for the kind words

I should probably begin to avoid threads that will cause problems among forum members, as not to make enemies of them. We share a common hobby, and we should all share a mutual respect for each other as well.

Quote Originally Posted by markw

Keep it up,your going true to yourself now. Lets see,poor shokhead,no clue whats that about. Oh,you always seem to fall back on the literate stuff when you run out of really good stuff to say. I really like when you show your true colors. It seems you have very high standards. You let it be known how unedcuated some others might be,falling short of your standard. I know how poor my writing is but that me. It must scare you for some odd reason or you just like putting others down so you'll feel better about you being overweight, or under size in more then one way. Whats wrong with trying to keep helping someone,you cant handle it? A little to much effort? Affraid? Come on,let us in on it. I'll wait for somemore of my being dumb{you know you'll fall back on that one as i've seen you use it before} or some more troll stuff,thats always good. All of this crap back and forth because somebody doesnt fall into the click and some of you did try to help Hershon but most when the way you did. Ya just cant keep trying can you,its just not in you. How many times did you e-mail or pm him with extra help? How many? You dont know but some get it faster then others. Your just a little to slick for me,i'm afraid i might say something thats really bad. Now,be a man and leave the ones you think belong under you and just keep trying to help before you run everyone out of here but for your little click.
    Look & Listen

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information