Talking Most helpfull member of the forum

Sorry, don't know how to do one of those cool polls. Maybe someone can re-post this for me properly. (hint hint)

So we voted on the most annoying member. We've voted on the best speakers, amps, movies, CD's, stars, etc....

Now it's time to vote on who has given you the most help here. There are plenty to choose from. Kex, and Wooch get my vote. But there are others too. How about Topspeed, RGA and Flo. All have been helpful to me. Most have been helpful to others as well. There are plenty of others that I have left out as well. Who are they, and who's number one?

Let's leave out any negative traits. Leave those for the annoying poll. Just good things to say go here.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

WTH? This is the Steel Cage! Warm and fuzzy can be found in the uh...the uh...

Oh.

I GET IT! You want a positive thread, instead of a negative one. Geez, and I was just about to start a thread to see who actually takes Lexmark seriously after trying to find some good rec's for concert dvd's. The 'ol "I was at a fight and a hockey game broke out," scenario.

For polls, scroll down when you post a thread and you'll see a box for "Polls". Follow the yellow brick road and you're there.

I helped, does that mean I get a vote ?

Quote Originally Posted by topspeed
    WTH? This is the Steel Cage! Warm and fuzzy can be found in the uh...the uh...

Oh.

I GET IT! You want a positive thread, instead of a negative one. Geez, and I was just about to start a thread to see who actually takes Lexmark seriously after trying to find some good rec's for concert dvd's. The 'ol "I was at a fight and a hockey game broke out," scenario.

For polls, scroll down when you post a thread and you'll see a box for "Polls". Follow the yellow brick road and you're there.

I helped, does that mean I get a vote ?
    Ok, I picked yes, I want a poll. Then submit? nope, preview? maybe, then what? I must be colorblind. I don't see the yellow bricks.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    I think you might have to hit the very bottom submit button...doing this from memory...make sure you check post a poll as Topspeed says though....

A lot of people here have helped me so this is a poll I'd like to see...keep tryin'.

Quote Originally Posted by kexodusc
    I think you might have to hit the very bottom submit button...doing this from memory...make sure you check post a poll as Topspeed says though....

A lot of people here have helped me so this is a poll I'd like to see...keep tryin'.
    OK, simple thing. I just had to hit the enter key and wait,... and wait.... and wait some more. But then it all comes up. Yellow bricks and all.

Thread Information