Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Main Event!

Quote Originally Posted by Florian
    I'd rather listen to old KLH speakers in a bar drinking away my frustration with a few Sex on the Beach drinks. ( my record is 16)
    KLH? Even I know better than that. Can't we upgrade to an old pair of Jenson 6x9 coaxials crammed into plastic boxes?
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

How about we switch locations?

How about we move this to Manila? We could change the name from the main event to "The Thrilla in Manila II"
    The beach is just a drive away.
    You'll have to find your own sex on the beach though. 16 would be a fair record then.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Well i can live with the JBL's and don't worry about the Sex on the Beach. With those JBL's pumping we can get some sweet ass in no time
    Lots of music but not enough time for it all

Well i can live with the JBL's and don't worry about the Sex on the Beach. With those JBL's pumping we can get some sweet ass in no time
    Dude, in Manila? There are so many hotties running around you may snap your neck trying to see them all. If you have more than $20.00 in your pocket you're a rich man there. And believe me, they will notice a 6'5" man with a white completion. They may want to stack a couple on you at a time. I'm not all that tall at 5' 9" but when I walked through the mall I could hear gasps and people whispering "look how tall that guy is!" The average height there is like 5' 0".

Tip of the day: Don't sit down when you need to take a dump. Not unless you want your, uh, woofer, to go for a swim.

HAHAHA thats funny! Well, i like short women
    *easy to handle
    Lots of music but not enough time for it all

HAHAHA thats funny! Well, i like short women
    *easy to handle
    Be sure to bring your own protection. The ones they sell there wouldn't fit over your pinky finger.
    Yes they are, my wife is 4' 7". Very easy to, well... handle...

BooBs are elitist jerks shokhead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    Dude, in Manila? There are so many hotties running around you may snap your neck trying to see them all. If you have more than $20.00 in your pocket you're a rich man there. And believe me, they will notice a 6'5" man with a white completion. They may want to stack a couple on you at a time. I'm not all that tall at 5' 9" but when I walked through the mall I could hear gasps and people whispering "look how tall that guy is!" The average height there is like 5' 0".

Tip of the day: Don't sit down when you need to take a dump. Not unless you want your, uh, woofer, to go for a swim.
    Maybe they thought you were tall because those hotties are like 12 years old, or less.
    Look & Listen

Quote Originally Posted by shokhead
    Maybe they thought you were tall because those hotties are like 12 years old, or less.
    What were they doing working at the mall?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information