Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    M.P.S.E /AES/SMPTE member Sir Terrence the Terrible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by texlle View Post
    Terrence, you are the epitome of a flailing idiot. Though that may be a discredit to idiots since many of them know how to read. Some can even think critically before they act. I suppose using proper grammar and spelling would be a bit much to ask of you. This has regressed exactly as I expected.
    When people have nothing further to say(because they have been shut down) they resort to deflection to things such as spelling and grammar - and sidestep the actual topic.

If this has regressed into exactly what you expected, then maybe you should not have gotten personal on an issue that was not personal. In other words, it was your stupid a$$ choice of words that sent it in this direction. In the future, perhaps you should keep your stupid a$$ on topic, and not seek to attack others that you don't like.

Now piss off.......
    Sir Terrence

Titan Reference 3D 1080p projector
    200" SI Black Diamond II screen
    Oppo BDP-103D
    Datastat RS20I audio/video processor 12.4 audio setup
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp
    6 custom CAL amps for subs
    3 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid monitors
    18 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid surround/ceiling speakers
    2 custom 15" sealed FFEC servo subs
    4 custom 15" H-PAS FFEC servo subs
    THX Style Baffle wall

Quote Originally Posted by markw View Post
    Well, perhaps not whining. More like hubris. Think about this: You may not have done it by yourself: Affirmative Action may have done it for you. Sound familiar? I just pointed out a hars reality that you might not want to hear, but that doesn't alter the fact that it exists.

As for that bolded statement, you can't be serious, can you? And you say you made it all by yourself?

Let's look at that statement, shall we?

As for your statement, you're100% correct ...if we just look at the raw numbers.

Welfare consists of 37% whites and only 35% blacks. There, you win.

But, when we look at the overall population of the US where it's 72% white and 12% black, that sort of makes those raw numbers somewhat meaningless, doesn't it?

Do I really have to do the math for you to show you the fallacy of your misleading comment? You really didn't expect to be called on it?

Remember, frenchy, you're the one that made race/welfare the big issue here, not me, so don't give me shiite about this.

BTW, this place is a already threshing floor for conservatives and Christians. It's nice of you to throw race into that morass.

FWIW, as for the 2008 elections, of the blacks who voted, 96% voted for Obama. What would your statistics professor make of that?

As for jobs, dunno offhand, but giving stimulus money only to have it used to create factories and jobs overseas (or to companies who go belly up shortly afterwards) by the recipients sure doesn't seem to be a great idea. Maybe give it to proven companies with a real chance of expansion that would be legally obligated to expand here and employ more Americans (as opposed to shaky green startups that just happened to be owned by Democratic bundlers)?

A lot of new companies nee dtrained technical (not necessarially degreed) people to operate the new generation of manufacturing machines. How about giving that stimlilus money to these companies to partner with local schools to train the next generation of their workers instead of simply looking overseas for an H1B solution. Here's a good place to start. "
    so from looking at your numbers of those on ware fair what does that tell you?
    Music...let it into your soul and be moved....with Canton...Pure Music

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    W10 i5 Quad core processor 8GB RAM/Jriver 20/ Fidelizer Optimizer/ iFI Micro DSD DAC-iUSB 3.0/Vincent SA - T1/Vincent SP-331 MK /MMF-7.1/2M BLACK/MS Phenomena ll+/Canton Vento 830.2

"ware fare"???

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmon View Post
    so from looking at your numbers of those on ware fair what does that tell you?
    Look, if you've got nothing to say, please do so.

What difference does that make...when you say something that's worth giving an answer I will respond....so far with the numbers you ain't made a point.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    W10 i5 Quad core processor 8GB RAM/Jriver 20/ Fidelizer Optimizer/ iFI Micro DSD DAC-iUSB 3.0/Vincent SA - T1/Vincent SP-331 MK /MMF-7.1/2M BLACK/MS Phenomena ll+/Canton Vento 830.2

Quote Originally Posted by Hyfi View Post
    Shoulda bought a squirrel

LOLOLOLOL....Been watching Rat Race lately....LOLOLOLOL. I need to give you a greenie for this!
    Sir Terrence

Oppo BDP-103D
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp
    THX Style Baffle wall

Now you're self righteous.... Like you have never had any typo's. Such a hypo!

Suspended
    Let's admit that some blacks did vote for President Obama only because he was black. But at the same time, would you say many whites want him out for those same reasons? Because I know for a fact that many whites hate the fact that this country is ran by a black man and want him out.
    This has never been in question. Sure there are plenty of whites that will vote against a black person, but you have been trying to say that black people did not vote for Obama because he was black. I call bull**** on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyfi View Post
    This has never been in question. Sure there are plenty of whites that will vote against a black person, but you have been trying to say that black people did not vote for Obama because he was black. I call bull**** on that.
    oh sorry about that....I thought i said that it was not only because he was black but black and smart also....I will man up....well for the record, yes there was many who voted because he was black only and I know some of the very people who did.

Well now, you're a bright guy, aren't you?

What difference does that make...when you say something that's worth giving an answer I will respond....so far with the numbers you ain't made a point.
    If so, you should be able to interpert those numbers and see how foolish they make your initial statement about welfare recipients is.

Anybody with fairly rudimentary math skills could see the point I was making.

After all, you made it all the way up the corporate ladder based purely on your brains, right? This should be a snap!

Remember, you brought it up, not me.

Suspended
    oh sorry about that....I thought i said that it was not only because he was black but black and smart also....I will man up....well for the record, yes there was many who voted because he was black only and I know some of the very people who did.
    Then we are friends again?

I hate politics and the rift it causes between friends, similar to religion.

I like the fact that not only is he smart, he is my age and can relate more to reality than the 70ish geezers who always run. They are all so out of touch it aint funny. He was also a working man and not a silver coke spoon ahole like Romney hiding behind every loophole he can find.

Heck man...we all still boys....I won't let stupid subjects like politics and opinions devide us...and that goes for MarkW as well. I only called him an idiot as it relates to politics, but at the end of the day and into the next is all behind us. I would hope we can all still talk audio and all....As far as Obama as well a Joe Scarborough on Morning Joe, I feel like I can hang out with both those guys and have a good time...and yeah we are all in the same age bracket. Part of Obamas appeal is he can relate to common folk. If you look at his speeches he seems to be a comedian at times...real down to earth.

You just confirmed my original statement that the Black population came out like never before to try and elect the first Black President. Now if sir T can only admit the same thing.....
    No Hyfi, I think you have mistaken my point. There have been other blacks that have been candidates for President, and Black folks did not support them. Skin color ALONE does not drive the Black vote, but Blacks are impressed with a smart, eloquent black man with a great personal story, and a great message. If color was the biggest driving force, then Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, Herman Cain, and others would have had broad support from Blacks. They didn't. There has to be more than skin color involved, and that is the point I was making.

Obama has it all. He has swag, a brain, is cool as a cucumber, and Martin Luther King like speaking skills. He is young, good looking, and has so many great attributes, everyone regardless of race was knocked out by him - including myself. I still am mighty impressed with what he has done, even if I didn't agree with it.

Unlike most folks, I read his personal story, so I was not disappointed when he made decisions that I didn't like. I was not expect anything different than what I got from him.
    Sir Terrence

Oppo BDP-103D
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp
    THX Style Baffle wall

RGA
    Forum Regular
    The problem with statistics is they are often held in a vacuum. In other words there are no reasons given.

The reason there is a higher percentage of African Americans on welfare is because white America with all the power don't hire them.

And HOW do we know the above is true? Because if it were NOT true there would be no need for and implementation of "Affirmative Action" The reason for that program was because White America is so racists and so fearful of Black America that they would not hire them even if they were 3 times more qualified.

This is the same reason why the prison population is disproportionately black (and also more "later proven" innocent black men have been released with DNA evidence) . Lots of luck getting a decent job with a criminal record.

At the very least we can say Black America has more of an excuse for being on Welfare than White America.

"Affirmative Action" is a double edged sword. Yes it helps give minorities a job in company X. They have to meet a quota of hires.

But here's the problem - once you are IN the company getting the promotion is much tougher. Why? Because many company execs will feel the minority was hire "merely" based on the colour of their skin and NOT because they're a good employee. Incidentally this also applied to women for many years as well.

This is referred to as the "Glass Ceiling." Yes the store has to hire 10% minority or whatever but it doesn't have to promote you.

The Minority person could be far more deserving but if the owner of the company is a racist then the minority will never get promoted. OR if the execs are not racist but think the minority was hired for skin color they will not get promoted.

Hell White women have a tough enough time getting the same pay for the same job - so if you're a black woman I can't imagine how tough that is.

And forget jobs in America - a white American teacher can go work overseas in South Korea or China etc - no problem - male or female. A black man or woman? You can pretty much forget it.

A black teacher got off the plane at the airport and when the school saw him they cancelled the job on the spot. Refused to hire him. Now in most Asian countries when you apply for a teaching job they demand a photo.

There was a black woman I met who was a teacher in Seoul and she noted that it depends on the school. Obviously she had a job - but that's just it - it depends on the school - maybe 1 school in 50 would be willing to hire a black person. And i have met numerous Nigerian well educated teachers that can't get teaching jobs. Their English is better English than Canadian or American "Simplified English" and many of them have Masters and PhD levels in Education. Two strikes against them - they're black and they're from Africa not America or Canada or Australia/England. One school hire a German guy to teach English (I met him - he was a pretty white guy who could barely speak English - had no degree - but he was white and from Europe). sickening really.

One school principal said to me that "its because they're private schools and the parents don't want their kids to speak English like a gangster." After all their view of America is what is in the movies which spoon feeds stereotypes galore. That one school would have to "convince" the parents. I also noticed that that one black female teacher I met looked Halle Berry like with a great body and looks - no matter the colour of skin - can often break down some of those racial walls. (ahem Monster's Ball speaking of Berry).

I live in BC where there are not many black folks but we do have a lot of First Nation people and there is affirmative action and also a glass ceiling.

I agree with mark that the best person should get the job. I think everyone wants the best person to get the job whether they're white or minority. The reason Affirmative Action began was because that was not happening (especially in the south). If 9 out of 10 companies had racist owners then lot's of luck they would hire a black person. The guy or girl could have an IQ of 180 and a PhD from Harvard and lose the job to a twice inbred IQ of 56 quasi-moron because he's white.

There are serious problems with AA as a program. The fire department in BC for example wants more female minorities. The problem with this is they have lowered some of the standards in physical attributes required - namely strength.

The problem is that a fire fighter used to always have to be able to have enough strength to pull their injured partner from a fire. So if the partner is 6'5 and 250lbs plus gear - you have to be able to pull that man out from the fire.

Hiring a 5'0 105lb middle eastern girl may fit the AA objective of hiring minority females but it isn't safe.

The male firefighter if partnered with this woman can now actually refuse to go into a fire because his safety is as at risk. So Affirmative Action taken to this level now means that houses will burn down because the firefighters can stand outside because their partner is too weak to pull anyone to safety.

The same ting has happened to the police force - the weight lifting requirements were considerably reduced and/or abolished. Most police work doesn't require weight lifting so you could sort of see this one and females often bring other assets to the table in negotiation tactics that are valuable (some but not all guys have that but perps psychologically can react more favourably to females). But firefighting is a different animal and the requirement needs to be met not lowered.

With AA there should not be a quota of hires - because it opens the door to hire unqualified people over qualified ones. The person should always be qualified for the job. So if the state quota demands that 10% of your workforce be a minority and you only have 5% that should be OK if you have documentary evidence that says that no other qualified people applied. The Job demands a Bachelor of Arts Degree and you had 10 applicants and only 5 had the English degree and you hired all 5 then you should not have to hire 5 other people because they're a minority over 5 white people who have the Bachelor of Arts.

That said if the minority quota is 10% of staff must be minority to reflect population and the job advertisement says Bachelor of Arts Degree required and the minority has the Bachelor of Arts degree they should get hired in numbers to meet the state quota. Even if that means hiring the Bachelor of Arts holder OVER a white guy with a PhD. Why? Because the job you are hiring for doesn't need a PhD and if it did that should have been the minimum standard in the advertisement.
    Last edited by RGA; 09-21-2012 at 05:54 PM.

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Let us be very careful how we speak to one another.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

RGA, your speaking on racism in America as a canadian who lives and works in Hong Kong, has never lived or worked in the US, and wasn't even born when this racial **** it the fan in the 60's, makes your usual pomposity pale by comparison.

For only the second time in my Audioreview history, I actually agree with RGA.

Who saw that coming.......
    Sir Terrence

Oppo BDP-103D
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp
    THX Style Baffle wall

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Terrence the Terrible View Post
    For only the second time in my Audioreview history, I actually agree with RGA.

Who saw that coming.......
    Coming from someone who would fling open the borders, why am I not surprised.

Coming from someone who would fling open the borders, why am I not surprised.

I think you are comprehension challenged with my position. I am all for border security as long as it actually exists. So far we have failed in that respect because we have an estimated 11-20k illegal immigrants in this country. Let's be real Mark, you cannot deport them all, that is financially not feasible. The only practical solution is to give those who are here a pathway to citizenship, while fully securing the borders at the same time.( I seriously doubt our resolve to do that even now). Any idea of deporting all illegals is illogical and silly.

So Mark, your highly right wing fanatical filters has forsaken you on this issue. I want the gates better managed, but not thrown open. Unlike you, I am aware that immigration plays a huge role in the future economics of any country. You need a workforce that regenerates itself from time to time, or the entire workforce gets too old, and holds back economic development in the future. Japan is a prime example of that.

Not everyone's opinion fall's at the walls of the room. Some of us are standing firmly in the middle with nobody to dance with.
    Sir Terrence

Oppo BDP-103D
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp
    THX Style Baffle wall

Why should those that sneak into the country illegally be rewarded and given preference over those that have played by the rules to get here? That doesn't make sense. I know quite a few legal aliens who played the game who bristle at that thought, and rightfully so.

Yes, we can deport them. Yes,we can prevent a goodly portion from coming here if these bozos in the federal government would do what they are constitutionally obligated to do. Yet, instead of doing that, when the states take it upon themselves to do what the feds refuse to do, the feds take them to court.

So, who are they protecting? The citizens of the US who they are constitutionally obligated to protect, or the illegals?

But, when they get caught, while awaiting trial and/or deportation, I envision a ready labor force that can be utilized on farms, digging ditches, and other menial tasks. Why make breaking the law a painless slap on the wrist and a free trip home, only to come back again? In the old days, chain gangs were all the rage. It might be time for a resurgence.

Why should those that sneak into the country illegally be rewarded and given preference over those that have played by the rules to get here? That doesn't make sense. I know quite a few legal aliens who played the game who bristle at that thought, and rightfully so.

Yes, we can deport them. Yes,we can prevent a goodly portion from coming here if these bozos in the federal government would do what they are constitutionally obligated to do. Yet, instead of doing that, when the states take it upon themselves to do what the feds refuse to do, the feds take them to court.

So, who are they protecting? The citizens of the US who they are constitutionally obligated to protect, or the illegals?

But, when they get caught, while awaiting trial and/or deportation, I envision a ready labor force that can be utilized on farms, digging ditches, and other menial tasks. Why make breaking the law a painless slap on the wrist and a free trip home, only to come back again? In the old days, chain gangs were all the rage. It might be time for a resurgence.
    I think this is all quite irrelevant. The are influential interest groups that do not want the illegal folks deported, and did not wanted their entry prevented in the first place.

Don't forget that many businessmen & farmers want workers whom they can pay very low wages while providing no benefits or employee protections. Damn those government regulations, labor unions, and meddling worker advocates! Ayn Rand saw no virtue in immigration restrictions and Paul Ryan probably secretly feels that way too.

Illegal immigration is the unacknowledged divide that separates economic from social conservatives in the Republican Party.

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RGA View Post
    The problem with statistics is they are often held in a vacuum. In other words there are no reasons given.

The reason there is a higher percentage of African Americans on welfare is because white America with all the power don't hire them.

And HOW do we know the above is true? Because if it were NOT true there would be no need for and implementation of "Affirmative Action" The reason for that program was because White America is so racists and so fearful of Black America that they would not hire them even if they were 3 times more qualified.

This is the same reason why the prison population is disproportionately black (and also more "later proven" innocent black men have been released with DNA evidence) . Lots of luck getting a decent job with a criminal record.

At the very least we can say Black America has more of an excuse for being on Welfare than White America.

"Affirmative Action" is a double edged sword. Yes it helps give minorities a job in company X. They have to meet a quota of hires.

But here's the problem - once you are IN the company getting the promotion is much tougher. Why? Because many company execs will feel the minority was hire "merely" based on the colour of their skin and NOT because they're a good employee. Incidentally this also applied to women for many years as well.

This is referred to as the "Glass Ceiling." Yes the store has to hire 10% minority or whatever but it doesn't have to promote you.

The Minority person could be far more deserving but if the owner of the company is a racist then the minority will never get promoted. OR if the execs are not racist but think the minority was hired for skin color they will not get promoted.

Hell White women have a tough enough time getting the same pay for the same job - so if you're a black woman I can't imagine how tough that is.

And forget jobs in America - a white American teacher can go work overseas in South Korea or China etc - no problem - male or female. A black man or woman? You can pretty much forget it.

A black teacher got off the plane at the airport and when the school saw him they cancelled the job on the spot. Refused to hire him. Now in most Asian countries when you apply for a teaching job they demand a photo.

There was a black woman I met who was a teacher in Seoul and she noted that it depends on the school. Obviously she had a job - but that's just it - it depends on the school - maybe 1 school in 50 would be willing to hire a black person. And i have met numerous Nigerian well educated teachers that can't get teaching jobs. Their English is better English than Canadian or American "Simplified English" and many of them have Masters and PhD levels in Education. Two strikes against them - they're black and they're from Africa not America or Canada or Australia/England. One school hire a German guy to teach English (I met him - he was a pretty white guy who could barely speak English - had no degree - but he was white and from Europe). sickening really.

One school principal said to me that "its because they're private schools and the parents don't want their kids to speak English like a gangster." After all their view of America is what is in the movies which spoon feeds stereotypes galore. That one school would have to "convince" the parents. I also noticed that that one black female teacher I met looked Halle Berry like with a great body and looks - no matter the colour of skin - can often break down some of those racial walls. (ahem Monster's Ball speaking of Berry).

I live in BC where there are not many black folks but we do have a lot of First Nation people and there is affirmative action and also a glass ceiling.

I agree with mark that the best person should get the job. I think everyone wants the best person to get the job whether they're white or minority. The reason Affirmative Action began was because that was not happening (especially in the south). If 9 out of 10 companies had racist owners then lot's of luck they would hire a black person. The guy or girl could have an IQ of 180 and a PhD from Harvard and lose the job to a twice inbred IQ of 56 quasi-moron because he's white.

There are serious problems with AA as a program. The fire department in BC for example wants more female minorities. The problem with this is they have lowered some of the standards in physical attributes required - namely strength.

The problem is that a fire fighter used to always have to be able to have enough strength to pull their injured partner from a fire. So if the partner is 6'5 and 250lbs plus gear - you have to be able to pull that man out from the fire.

Hiring a 5'0 105lb middle eastern girl may fit the AA objective of hiring minority females but it isn't safe.

The male firefighter if partnered with this woman can now actually refuse to go into a fire because his safety is as at risk. So Affirmative Action taken to this level now means that houses will burn down because the firefighters can stand outside because their partner is too weak to pull anyone to safety.

The same ting has happened to the police force - the weight lifting requirements were considerably reduced and/or abolished. Most police work doesn't require weight lifting so you could sort of see this one and females often bring other assets to the table in negotiation tactics that are valuable (some but not all guys have that but perps psychologically can react more favourably to females). But firefighting is a different animal and the requirement needs to be met not lowered.

With AA there should not be a quota of hires - because it opens the door to hire unqualified people over qualified ones. The person should always be qualified for the job. So if the state quota demands that 10% of your workforce be a minority and you only have 5% that should be OK if you have documentary evidence that says that no other qualified people applied. The Job demands a Bachelor of Arts Degree and you had 10 applicants and only 5 had the English degree and you hired all 5 then you should not have to hire 5 other people because they're a minority over 5 white people who have the Bachelor of Arts.

That said if the minority quota is 10% of staff must be minority to reflect population and the job advertisement says Bachelor of Arts Degree required and the minority has the Bachelor of Arts degree they should get hired in numbers to meet the state quota. Even if that means hiring the Bachelor of Arts holder OVER a white guy with a PhD. Why? Because the job you are hiring for doesn't need a PhD and if it did that should have been the minimum standard in the advertisement.

I agree this is a good post and brings up many issues.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Quote Originally Posted by RGA View Post
    You make many good points throughout this post, RGA, but in the end I believe that the time for "affirmative action" and quotas based on race is drawing to an end in North American.

I feel that both the employer and the prospective employee deserve that the best qualified person be selected. (I note that in various of your examples from Asia, it is not the best qualified that are select -- this is wrong of course.)

The problem in North American today is increasingly not race but income, (allowing that there is still a lot of correlation between race and income). It is largely family money that determines quality of education, and this affects not only private schools but also public schools. Most public school funding depends on the local tax base. In the USA top private universities not only have high entrance standards but also charge 2-3+ times the tuition of public universities -- this despite that most of them such huge endowment funds that they could actually stay in the black offering free tuition.

Meanwhile many employers favor applicants who have graduated from prestigious universities, sometimes without regard to actual degree content. E.g. say you want to be a Wall Street securities trader with the potential of earning millions a year. A PHD in finance isn't what the Wall Street firms are looking for: What you need is just need a bachelor degree from a top ivy league school and a relatively high class standing. The Wall Street will firm provide you with the 2-3 months of training necessary to be a trader.

I am not so sure the people that hire them had this calculus in mind. They see a worker willing to work hard for minimum wage, and that is all they see.

Mark, there is no way around it. Because our government cannot come up with a comprehensive immigration policy for so long, illegals are here, and entrenched into society. When you start talking about deporting them all, think about the amount of money that would have to be spent to get the job done. It would be enormous sum, a HUGE sum of money. With our infrastructure in the condition it is in(nobody wants to talk about that until they hit a car damaging pothole), I don't want to spend money on chasing about of people around. It is easier and cheaper to give them a path to citizenship.

We allowed this problem to exist, and now we have to deal with the cost of fixing it.

I can name four states that shot themselves in the foot trying to do what the Federal government is supposed to do. California, Georgia, Alabama, and Arizona. Tourist or Agriculture states. Now the businesses in those states are complaining they cannot get enough workers to harvest, or to do service work in a hotel. Individual state laws are not all the same, and what is needed is a comprehensive universal law the fits all states. So far we have seen individual state laws that have hurt the states themselves.

Both until we get a unified federal law for all.

Mark, we are not in the old days - we are in the 21st century. Catch up with us will you please?

You cannot turn those awaiting trial or deportation into slaves. There is such thing as international laws right? Your thinking is the old way, and it will not work today. Our country would be the laughing stock of the world(not to mention lost respect) if we ever tried to do this.
    Sir Terrence

Oppo BDP-103D
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp
    THX Style Baffle wall

The point I was try to get you to see is blacks are hired far less than whites. Thus the numbers.

Suspended
    The point I was try to get you to see is blacks are hired far less than whites. Thus the numbers.
    Could that just be an issue of logistics? There are nowhere near the same number of Blacks vs Whites in the US so it would appear always that whites are hired more. Just sayin....

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information