Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What happened to Bose???

Why did the Bose Surprise Thread get locked??? Was it bad? Did it commit a felony? Who locked it up? Is there a bail bondsman available???

I put the Gee in Gear.... thekid's Avatar
    I just noticed it myself.
    I blame those bast#$rds at Wikipedia changing the content on everything out there......

Peruvian-BTW I have been meaning to mention I like your Bladerunner quote at the end

Thanks. Such a classic scene. Anyone see the new Suburu commercial that blatantly steals the look and even the billboards from BLADE RUNNER?

superdougiefreshness

I have an idea of whats happened !

Quote Originally Posted by thekid
    I just noticed it myself.
    I blame those bast#$rds at Wikipedia changing the content on everything out there......

Peruvian-BTW I have been meaning to mention I like your Bladerunner quote at the end
    Have they possibly moved the Bose Surprise Thread to perhaps somewhere concerning Automobiles or Car Audio. I know personally how substandard that acoustacrap is to more than 80% of review forums contributors.........Biased I am indeed.........Maybe Bose threatened the bunch of us and The forum ownership/parentcorp.........gee sounds allot like our worst nightmare thats currently in the westwing.........???

Quote Originally Posted by superdougiefreshness
    Have they possibly moved the Bose Surprise Thread to perhaps somewhere concerning Automobiles or Car Audio. I know personally how substandard that acoustacrap is to more than 80% of review forums contributors.........Biased I am indeed.........Maybe Bose threatened the bunch of us and The forum ownership/parentcorp.........gee sounds allot like our worst nightmare thats currently in the westwing.........???
    So you think it was all political? I can see that.

superdougiefreshness

But of course !

Quote Originally Posted by PeruvianSkies
    So you think it was all political? I can see that.
    A good conspiracy theory in the hat is better than Three crocked politicians in the Bush......LOL

Who are we talkng to on with this thread? Ourselves?

Tell browsers why Bose is, well, Bose. You gotta remember that a lot of newbies don't know what you know. See my post on that thread about where AR goes from here. I can't remember the name of it and it's too late to look it up but that's my interpretation.

superdougiefreshness

Someday when you find that thread ?

Quote Originally Posted by jim goulding
    Tell browsers why Bose is, well, Bose. You gotta remember that a lot of newbies don't know what you know. See my post on that thread about where AR goes from here. I can't remember the name of it and it's too late to look it up but that's my interpretation.
    I'm in the dark about AR going forward from here on.........if you find the thread I will read it & educate myself.......... I am reading on 6 Moons as we type.

Later

Super D

Find it yourself of f*** off.

superdougiefreshness

I've looked forward too that, LOL

Find it yourself of f*** off.
    "Milk and cookies kept you awake Sebastian ?"
    Gee imagine If I had gone to the bar instead of stay in here tonight, I would have had far more A-wholes like you to deal with.

I'm confused. How did this battle begin?

superdougiefreshness
    If I knew that I would have bought Microsoft at $6......... also I think it's called alcohol my friend - LOL , and I need to try and catch up.......???

Quote Originally Posted by superdougiefreshness
    I think it's called alcohol my friend - LOL , and I need to try and catch up.......???
    Well, I can be your tag team partner...I've been known to get into a fight now and then around here...lol. Just a few that is!

Well, I can be your tag team partner...I've been known to get into a fight now and then around here...lol. Just a few that is!
    Just a few? Do you mean, today?
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

whoa whoa whoa... whats all this then??

now, lets have a nice clean fight here.

I'll get the beer... Gmicheal, you mind settin up the sound system for this here fight?

Good.

fight?

let me just get the popcorn...

be right back
    Life is music!

Mcintosh MA6400 Integrated
    Double Advent speakers
    Thiel CS2.3's
    *DIY Lenco L75 TT
    * SME 3012 S2
    * Rega RB-301
    *Denon DL-103 in midas body
    *Denon DL-304
    *Graham slee elevator EXP & revelation
    *Lehmann audio black cube SE
    Marantz CD5001 OSE
    MIT AVt 2 IC's
    Sonic link Black earth IC's
    Siltech MXT New york IC's
    Kimber 4VS speakercable
    Furutech powercord and plugs.

I'm a happy 20 year old...

Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    Just a few? Do you mean, today?
    Well, I am Scottish and Irish mix, so what do you expect? We drink, we fight, and we ....you know. I just don't let people push me around and I don't have a problem voicing my opinion, although I would ideally like everyone to be my friend I realize the nature of people and that it's nearly impossible, so I don't mind having a few enemies. Interestingly enough I typically let things go after awhile anyway, in most cases even the people around here I have come to have a mutual respect for even despite our differences: Florian, Woochifer, Markw, and the list goes on and on and on. Do I foresee pixelthis on that list anytime soon? Probably not. I only give respect to those that earn it and he isn't exactly climbing that ladder too quickly.

superdoug

You are quite right, Doug. I had just finished a long reply to "Mutiny at AR" under General Audio (that heading caught me) and thought that the comments going on here sounded so snobish. The 6 moons reference seemed a little insulting in my frame of mind at the time. My apologies to you and all. Cheers.

superdougiefreshness

"But I sing..... for the things.... money can't buy me.........."

You are quite right, Doug. I had just finished a long reply to "Mutiny at AR" under General Audio (that heading caught me) and thought that the comments going on here sounded so snobish. The 6 moons reference seemed a little insulting in my frame of mind at the time. My apologies to you and all. Cheers.
    I find it very rewarding as well informative to read as much of the other reviews and articles available at other sites.

AR is the only forum I belong too, but I do read and visit as many others as possible to learn what I am unable to find here.............................

Remember when you were out and about looking for "it" all over the place, yet you always went home afterward........ I rest my case.

Gee, image voting for someone for the other party......imagine that.

super D

and may God go with you, my son. The gentleman in Cyprus . . he gave me my first break altho I had to convince him that one couldn't do what it is that I do at your local hardware store. He published pics of his sojourn to the dens of enquity in Hong Kong. Tiny rooms, millions of dollars worth of stuff, great hair, tho. You be cool. jim

superdougiefreshness
    and may God go with you, my son. The gentleman in Cyprus . . he gave me my first break altho I had to convince him that one couldn't do what it is that I do at your local hardware store. He published pics of his sojourn to the dens of enquity in Hong Kong. Tiny rooms, millions of dollars worth of stuff, great hair, tho. You be cool. jim

Besides wood of the same name, what is Cyprus, another audio site ?
    Last edited by superdougiefreshness; 08-27-2007 at 09:54 PM.

I got a feelin . .

I may have misspelled that. That's the third largest island in the Mediterrean. God, I can't believe I know that.at this hour. That's where the guru/publisher of 6 moons lives. Sorry about that.

superdougiefreshness

Well than, I guess that's it...........

I may have misspelled that. That's the third largest island in the Mediterrean. God, I can't believe I know that.at this hour. That's where the guru/publisher of 6 moons lives. Sorry about that.
    Well done indeed, for that I shall now crack open my first cold one........LOL

douglas

thank you for the compliment. here's to ya. jim

Well, I am Scottish and Irish mix, so what do you expect? We drink, we fight, and we ....you know. I just don't let people push me around and I don't have a problem voicing my opinion, although I would ideally like everyone to be my friend I realize the nature of people and that it's nearly impossible, so I don't mind having a few enemies. Interestingly enough I typically let things go after awhile anyway, in most cases even the people around here I have come to have a mutual respect for even despite our differences: Florian, Woochifer, Markw, and the list goes on and on and on. Do I foresee pixelthis on that list anytime soon? Probably not. I only give respect to those that earn it and he isn't exactly climbing that ladder too quickly.
    LIKE I CARE
    I was hooking up stereo way before you were even a wet spot on your mammas side of the
    bed, little snot nose.
    "respect" from a clueless wonder such as yourself would meanI am doing something SERIOUSLY wrong
    LG 42", integra 6.9, B&W 602s2, CC6 center, dm305rears, b&w
    sub asw2500
    Panny DVDA player
    sharp Aquos BLU player
    pronto remote, technics antique direct drive TT
    Samsung SACD/DVDA player
    emotiva upa-2 two channel amp

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information