Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I Need Help.

  1. #1
    AR Newbie Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009

    I Need Help.

    Hi All, I Was Just Wondering If You Could Help Me On This.

    I Wanna DJ By Laptop, But I Wanna Get A Big Speaker. Like A 100-200watt Speaker lec_SpeakersPASystems_RL?hash=item1c0b2a49d9&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1690|293%3A1| 294%3A50

    Like That For Example, But Theres 2 Sockets For Jacks In Them Speakers, So How Do Put 2 Jacks Into 1 Adapter?

    Any Help? Thanks Ray

  2. #2
    Suspended markw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Noo Joisey. Youse got a problem wit dat?
    You do realize you're gonna need an amplifier, don't you?

    Those are pro speakers and whe n playing in the big leagues, you play by their rules.

    Those speakers use "speakon" connectors, a professional type that you can't find everywhere. If they have two then they are most likely set up for bi-amping so you'll actually need a powered crossover and two amps for each speaker.

    If they can be run in a non-bi-amped mode the nyou'll only need one amp per speaker.

    Whatever transpires, make wure whatever amps you choose have speakon connectors.

    IMNSHO, IIWY, I'd be looking at powered speakers and avoid the BS.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts