Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    AR Newbie Registered Member
    Klipsch RB 61 is a great choice considering price and the quality it delivers. The middle of the road option I enjoy. With this option you can keep good storage options around them also for practicality.

Wheatland69

Old School

Quote Originally Posted by atomicAdam View Post
    Putting together a best of bookshelf speakers under $1000 post and wonder what you all have to suggest as the best in that category.

Maybe along with what style of equipment or music the speakers sound best with.

Thanks,
    -aA
    I have been "collecting" stereos for more than 45 years. I started out with a Sansui 4 channel system. It was awesome. After not being able to acquire parts for the receiver and tape deck, I gave it up I still do have the speakers which are still pounding out the sounds. I have now moved on to Polk Audio for all of the speakers, but not the satelelite ones.
    RTi A1's
    and for the AV Receiver
    Onkyo TX-NR656

AR Newbie Registered Member
    If you are willing to go with a used pair, JBL Control Monitors have been the best that I've heard for well under $1000. They are definitely a tad large to be considered what many would call bookshelf. Nevertheless, they are my favorite thus far.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information