Sophisticated Red Neck manlystanley's Avatar

Greenie's for the poor..........

Can you site administrator's remove a 'redie' that I got by mistake. A friend meant to give me a greenie, but hit the wrong button.

Seeing that I'm greenie poor as it is, any little bit helps.

Thanks,
    Stan
    Listening/Movie Room: ADCOM GTP-500, XPA-2, Denon 3930ci, Front: Jamo C809; Surround: Klipsch R-5650-S; Back: R-5650-S; Denon AVR-687,. Projector: Sharp XR-32X.

Family Room: Denon avr-687, Denon CD player, Klipsch RB-5II

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    I don't know how to remove the "redie". I tried to give you a greenie to offset it but, as usual, I don't get around enough. Maybe someone else can hit you with the offset.

I poked around in the controls - I didn't see any infractions listed. Or redies...

I'll give another greenie just to make sure.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Hmmmmmm. How do we know that it was really a "mistake"? It's a likely story to get us to believe that "a friend" (wink, wink) gave the redie by "mistake" (wink, wink). Maybe you just pissed someone off and they thought that you deserved it. And now you come crying to us with some sob story about "mistakes" in the hopes that we can just erase it...like it never happened. Or even better, we decide to throw some greenies your way to increase your reputation. I can't believe that we fell for this guise!

FA you know I thought about that as well. But I figure I might need some karma points coming my way - so I'm giving some out!

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    Hmmmmmm. How do we know that it was really a "mistake"? It's a likely story to get us to believe that "a friend" (wink, wink) gave the redie by "mistake" (wink, wink). Maybe you just pissed someone off and they thought that you deserved it. And now you come crying to us with some sob story about "mistakes" in the hopes that we can just erase it...like it never happened. Or even better, we decide to throw some greenies your way to increase your reputation. I can't believe that we fell for this guise!
    Bang!

My gun is bigger than your gun.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicAdam View Post
    FA you know I thought about that as well. But I figure I might need some karma points coming my way - so I'm giving some out!
    Bang!

Another shot fired.
    (2 greenies to 3)
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Quote Originally Posted by manlystanley View Post
    Can you site administrator's remove a 'redie' that I got by mistake. A friend meant to give me a greenie, but hit the wrong button.

Thanks,
    Stan

KABOOM!

I'm on a roll now.

Quote Originally Posted by manlystanley View Post

Thanks,
    Stan
    That was me ... Let's give Stan his Greenie!

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    When I checked I could only edit comments related to reputation points given. Now that might be some fun on a long winters night
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Sophisticated Red Neck manlystanley's Avatar
    Oh man!! What a Christmas present. Thanks so much!!! I sent Greenie's back to everyone one that I could.
    Listening/Movie Room: ADCOM GTP-500, XPA-2, Denon 3930ci, Front: Jamo C809; Surround: Klipsch R-5650-S; Back: R-5650-S; Denon AVR-687,. Projector: Sharp XR-32X.

Family Room: Denon avr-687, Denon CD player, Klipsch RB-5II

Thread Information