• 12-08-2011, 11:53 AM
    manlystanley
    Greenie's for the poor..........
    Can you site administrator's remove a 'redie' that I got by mistake. A friend meant to give me a greenie, but hit the wrong button.

Seeing that I'm greenie poor as it is, any little bit helps.

Thanks,
    Stan
  • 12-08-2011, 12:18 PM
    ForeverAutumn
    I don't know how to remove the "redie". I tried to give you a greenie to offset it but, as usual, I don't get around enough. Maybe someone else can hit you with the offset.
  • 12-08-2011, 12:36 PM
    atomicAdam
    I poked around in the controls - I didn't see any infractions listed. Or redies...

I'll give another greenie just to make sure.
  • 12-08-2011, 12:58 PM
    ForeverAutumn
    Hmmmmmm. How do we know that it was really a "mistake"? It's a likely story to get us to believe that "a friend" (wink, wink) gave the redie by "mistake" (wink, wink). Maybe you just pissed someone off and they thought that you deserved it. And now you come crying to us with some sob story about "mistakes" in the hopes that we can just erase it...like it never happened. Or even better, we decide to throw some greenies your way to increase your reputation. I can't believe that we fell for this guise!
  • 12-08-2011, 01:20 PM
    atomicAdam
    FA you know I thought about that as well. But I figure I might need some karma points coming my way - so I'm giving some out!
  • 12-08-2011, 01:22 PM
    GMichael
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    Hmmmmmm. How do we know that it was really a "mistake"? It's a likely story to get us to believe that "a friend" (wink, wink) gave the redie by "mistake" (wink, wink). Maybe you just pissed someone off and they thought that you deserved it. And now you come crying to us with some sob story about "mistakes" in the hopes that we can just erase it...like it never happened. Or even better, we decide to throw some greenies your way to increase your reputation. I can't believe that we fell for this guise!

Bang!

My gun is bigger than your gun.:devil:
  • 12-08-2011, 01:24 PM
    GMichael
    Quote:

Originally Posted by atomicAdam View Post
    FA you know I thought about that as well. But I figure I might need some karma points coming my way - so I'm giving some out!

Bang!

Another shot fired.
    (2 greenies to 3)
  • 12-08-2011, 01:25 PM
    GMichael
    Quote:

Originally Posted by manlystanley View Post
    Can you site administrator's remove a 'redie' that I got by mistake. A friend meant to give me a greenie, but hit the wrong button.

Thanks,
    Stan

KABOOM!

I'm on a roll now.
  • 12-08-2011, 02:10 PM
    Feanor
    Quote:

Originally Posted by manlystanley View Post

Thanks,
    Stan

That was me ... :o Let's give Stan his Greenie!
  • 12-08-2011, 02:44 PM
    JohnMichael
    When I checked I could only edit comments related to reputation points given. Now that might be some fun on a long winters night
  • 12-09-2011, 03:57 AM
    manlystanley
    Oh man!! What a Christmas present. Thanks so much!!! I sent Greenie's back to everyone one that I could.