Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    BooBs are elitist jerks shokhead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Resident Loser
    ...addressing anyone in particular?...or is this just another example of your random "stream of conciousness" style?

jimHJJ(...just wunnerin'...)
    Well Loser it wasnt anyone in particular. Are you feeling guilty? Does your head hurt?
    Look & Listen

Color me gone... Resident Loser's Avatar

No, just curious...

...since you threaded to my particular post, and in light of that fact, your post made no sense whatsoever...which I have found is pretty much status quo.

Again, as I have done so in the past, may I suggest you view the threads in an alternate mode in order to see how the responses branch off......It's there in the lower right-hand corner, in a blue box I think. There are three choices: linear, hybrid and threaded...it might help to avoid any future confusion...

jimHJJ(...although that pretty much seems to be a crap-shoot at this juncture...)

BooBs are elitist jerks shokhead's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Loser
    ...since you threaded to my particular post, and in light of that fact, your post made no sense whatsoever...which I have found is pretty much status quo.

Again, as I have done so in the past, may I suggest you view the threads in an alternate mode in order to see how the responses branch off......It's there in the lower right-hand corner, in a blue box I think. There are three choices: linear, hybrid and threaded...it might help to avoid any future confusion...

jimHJJ(...although that pretty much seems to be a crap-shoot at this juncture...)
    If i thread to somebodys post,i'll quote. Thanks for the advice,"Loser" .
    Look & Listen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information