Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Stainmaster Finch Platte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Fumbuck
    Posts
    2,630

    Whatever happened to the Mystery Discs?

    Well, it just so happens I've got one to dole out (got to change the subject somehow) .

    I could see Jim and Chip liking this one. You guys automatically get one.

    "This extraordinary debut record from %^&*%^&*(^&*(^&*(^ is one of the best records we've come across in a long time. An uplifting mix of great songs and fat grooves puts this one at the top of our list. Highly Recommended!!!"

    Let me know if you'd like to cheggitout. They're free!

    fp

    Oh, yeah- it also comes with 4 boner tracks from %^&%^&%^&%, not to be released until Jan. of owe five!

  2. #2
    all around good guy Jim Clark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In a dead sea of fluid mercury
    Posts
    1,900
    You are the man brother finch. Thanks a lot. If it's not too late would you please throw in your latest comp. There were a few bands there I hadn't heard of and the "mellow"er tag, or whatever label you applied to it only scared me off a little. Since I got stuff coming anyway...well you know. I'll even report on it!!!

    Thanks man,
    jc
    "Ahh, cartoons! America's only native art form. I don't count jazz 'cuz it sucks"- Bartholomew J. Simpson

  3. #3
    Close 'n Play® user Troy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Highway 6, between Tonopah and Ely
    Posts
    2,318
    I love trashing things you like, Finch! I'd be delighted to oblige once again!!

  4. #4
    Stainmaster Finch Platte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Fumbuck
    Posts
    2,630

    Ahem.

    Quote Originally Posted by Troy
    I love trashing things you like, Finch! I'd be delighted to oblige once again!!
    Where did it say I like it?

    You'll get yours.

    Hey, did you ever go to that "Genesis" show?

    fp

  5. #5
    Forum Regular audiobill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Solsbury Hill
    Posts
    715

    Talking Sure......I'm into some guessing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte
    Well, it just so happens I've got one to dole out (got to change the subject somehow) .

    I could see Jim and Chip liking this one. You guys automatically get one.

    "This extraordinary debut record from %^&*%^&*(^&*(^&*(^ is one of the best records we've come across in a long time. An uplifting mix of great songs and fat grooves puts this one at the top of our list. Highly Recommended!!!"

    Let me know if you'd like to cheggitout. They're free!

    fp

    Oh, yeah- it also comes with 4 boner tracks from %^&%^&%^&%, not to be released until Jan. of owe five!
    Hey FP.

    I'd love a copy.
    I believe you should have my addie.
    Cheers,
    Bill

  6. #6
    Stainmaster Finch Platte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Fumbuck
    Posts
    2,630

    You got it.

    Quote Originally Posted by audiobill
    Hey FP.

    I'd love a copy.
    I believe you should have my addie.
    Cheers,
    Bill
    Still at L1R 1Y1, right?

    fp

  7. #7
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    A sometimes wet and damp York, England
    Posts
    528

    Hey Finch

    I'm interested any chance I can blag one to come over the pond?

    Cheers
    Mike

  8. #8
    Stainmaster Finch Platte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Fumbuck
    Posts
    2,630

    Uh, huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    I'm interested any chance I can blag one to come over the pond?

    Cheers
    Mike
    Sorry, I don't have your address written down anywheres. Could you PM it to me again and I'll send you one. Don't know about the "blag" tho.

    fp

  9. #9
    Close 'n Play® user Troy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Highway 6, between Tonopah and Ely
    Posts
    2,318
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte
    Hey, did you ever go to that "Genesis" show?
    December 5th.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. October Mystery Disc and meandering comments
    By Jim Clark in forum Rave Recordings
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 08:14 AM
  2. What happened to the comapy acoustic research
    By Ricardo ferreira in forum News & Rumors
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 09:40 AM
  3. Denon DVD2900 & Vibration with SACD & DVD-A discs
    By equinoxdreams in forum Home Theater/Video
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-10-2004, 01:28 PM
  4. I need help choosing some discs.
    By Finch Platte in forum Rave Recordings
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-28-2004, 05:59 PM
  5. December Mystery disc wrapped up
    By Jim Clark in forum Rave Recordings
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-17-2003, 01:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •