Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 35
  1. #1
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    A sometimes wet and damp York, England
    Posts
    528

    Talking So they tell me it's Tuesday - what you got?

    First up and out the traps, here's some of mine

    Son Volt - Okemah and The Melody of Riot
    Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
    Alison Moorer - Duel
    Richard Davies - Telegraph
    Junior Boys - Last Exit
    Super Furry Animals - Love Kraft
    Pure Reason Revolution - Cautionary Tales...
    Mew - Frengers
    My Morning Jacket - Z

    And some best of comps
    The Clash
    Elvis Costello
    Ian Drury

    Cheers
    Mike

  2. #2
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    852
    The Best of Fish
    Soulfly - Dark Ages
    Back Against The Wall - a progressive rock tribute to "The Wall"
    Tori Amos - Scarlet's Walk
    Gathering - B Sidea and Rarities

  3. #3
    Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    9,769
    Well, in an effort to cut down on my spending...I've spent about $200 on CDs in the last two weeks. I guess that "cutting down" thing isn't going so well.

    Elbow - Leaders of the Free World
    Maximo Park - A Certain Trigger
    Tool - Lateralus
    Soundgarden - Superunknown
    Andrew Bird - Mysterious Production of Eggs
    Death Cab for Cutie - Plans and Transatlaticism
    Engineers - S/T
    Isilders Bane - Mind Vol. 1
    Colin James - Limelight

    And of course...the iPod Shuffle God.

    And...I have another five disks from my little sprees that I haven't spun yet. Stay tuned next week.....same Bat-time, same Bat-channel.

  4. #4
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    852

    nice to see

    Tool showing up on these lists lately!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    Well, in an effort to cut down on my spending...I've spent about $200 on CDs in the last two weeks. I guess that "cutting down" thing isn't going so well.

    Elbow - Leaders of the Free World
    Maximo Park - A Certain Trigger
    Tool - Lateralus
    Soundgarden - Superunknown
    Andrew Bird - Mysterious Production of Eggs
    Death Cab for Cutie - Plans and Transatlaticism
    Engineers - S/T
    Isilders Bane - Mind Vol. 1
    Colin James - Limelight

    And of course...the iPod Shuffle God.

    And...I have another five disks from my little sprees that I haven't spun yet. Stay tuned next week.....same Bat-time, same Bat-channel.

  5. #5
    Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    9,769
    Quote Originally Posted by Duds
    Tool showing up on these lists lately!!!!
    Yeah, that'll be your influence on me. I'm not quite sure what to make of this disk yet. I can't believe, however, that I've gone all these years without ever hearing Tool! After a couple of spins, there's some great stuff on here, but I haven't been in much of a metal mood lately, so it's not striking the chord with me that I know it will when I'm in the proper mood. Same thing with the Soundgarden disk. I need to be in a different frame of mind...their time will come.

  6. #6
    Forum Regular newtrix1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    560

    some "Welly Top Mary"...whatever that is...

    Eagles - Hotel California (DCC)
    From the Caves of the Iron Mountian (my standard Halloween cd) - Levin, Marotta & Gorn
    Patricia barber - Companion
    Shaggy - Boombastic
    Longwave - The Strangest Things
    Twilight Singers - As Played By… & Blackberry Belle
    Ocean Blue - Davey Jones Locker

    A bunch of old-school stuff while doing some exterior painting this past weekend:
    Yes - Yessongs
    Boston - s/t
    Grateful Dead - American Beauty
    Bruce Hornsby - Harbor Lights (especially enjoyed China Doll & Rainbows Cadillac)
    China Crisis - Acoustically Yours
    Led Zep III


    Comps:
    An Elbow Full of Lonely - Jar
    Welly Top Mary & Theivery Corp 18th st - Mike
    Blue Route Boogie - moi

  7. #7
    very clever with maracas Davey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    on some faraway beach...
    Posts
    2,916
    At Head-Fi there was recently a resurrected Interpol thread about their last album Antics, and in response to a request for other bands like Interpol and Joy Division, some (including myself) suggested the Editors debut as being a good match. And listening to it again on the weekend, I'm left thinking that the match is too good. It does have that Joy Division meets Echo & The Bunnymen via the Chameleons kind of sound that has gotten so popular, but doesn't really seem to go beyond being a copy of that sound. Actually, a copy of Interpol's copy of that sound. Anyone else feel this way? Or is that just being too critical? Admittedly I do like it as I'm kind of a sucker for all those swirling guitars and Ian Curtis vocals, but geez guys it would be nice to add a touch of your own personality in the mix. Good album, just not very distinctive sounding and overall not one of my favorites this year. I'd much rather listen to the latest British Sea Power, or Elbow, but those are kind of a different style. The Editors disc is still fun, though I still like Bloc Party more. Pretty crappy sounding with extreme amounts of compression like Interpol and Bloc Party and Maximo Park and all the other American and British rock CDs, but fun.

    And speaking of BSP, the latest Open Season got stuck on repeat for a couple passes.

    And David Kilgour's 1997 eponymous masterpiece got a listen.

    And a nice little Spoon meets Shins by invitation from Death Cab for Cutie pop band from Detroit by the name of The Recital in the way of their latest 2005 release Colour Up. Fun CD. Shame no one will ever hear it. Maybe this'll be a Christmas card bonus disc this year for a few like-minded friends (if I can think of any )

    And a few other things, but wound up spinning a couple of my comps, the old Twilight and the recent Light So Dim, the latter a half-hearted attempt to capture the same feel of that earlier one. Too much doom and gloom for one soul to endure? Hardly

    Hey Mike, howdya like that Richard Davies album? Think I spun that myself this past week. Hard to remember for sure because one or two songs were on some comps I spun too. Been listening to it pretty regularly lately.

  8. #8
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    852

    cool!

    i'm sure there are a few other Tool fans in here who influenced you as well, but thanks anyway!! the mellower parts to Lateralus are amazing to me, the songs Lateralus, Disposition, and Reflection are just awesome, imo.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    Yeah, that'll be your influence on me. I'm not quite sure what to make of this disk yet. I can't believe, however, that I've gone all these years without ever hearing Tool! After a couple of spins, there's some great stuff on here, but I haven't been in much of a metal mood lately, so it's not striking the chord with me that I know it will when I'm in the proper mood. Same thing with the Soundgarden disk. I need to be in a different frame of mind...their time will come.

  9. #9
    Big science. Hallelujah. noddin0ff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    X
    Posts
    2,286
    I took the plunge and decided to see what the Porcupine Tree was about. I like Signify. First listen was with headphones and very nice. Will probably like In Absentia after a few listens. I also ripped the bonus audio tracks from the DVD Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou to CD. These are 10 covers of David Bowie songs sung solo w/ guitar in Portuguese by Seu Jorge. Kind of humorous and oddly pleasant.

    Porcupine Tree: Signify, In Absentia
    Seu Jorge sings David Bowie
    Tom Waits: Big Time, Blue Valentine
    Liquid Soul: Here's the Deal, Liquid Soul
    Bill Evans: Complete Village Vanguard Recordings
    Air: Moon Safari
    Ani DiFranco: Little Plastic Castle

  10. #10
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    A sometimes wet and damp York, England
    Posts
    528
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    At Head-Fi there was recently a resurrected Interpol thread about their last album Antics, and in response to a request for other bands like Interpol and Joy Division, some (including myself) suggested the Editors debut as being a good match. And listening to it again on the weekend, I'm left thinking that the match is too good. It does have that Joy Division meets Echo & The Bunnymen via the Chameleons kind of sound that has gotten so popular, but doesn't really seem to go beyond being a copy of that sound. Actually, a copy of Interpol's copy of that sound. Anyone else feel this way? Or is that just being too critical? Admittedly I do like it as I'm kind of a sucker for all those swirling guitars and Ian Curtis vocals, but geez guys it would be nice to add a touch of your own personality in the mix. Good album, just not very distinctive sounding and overall not one of my favorites this year.
    I hear you there's no denying the influence track after track. I kind of missed out on all the Joy Division fascination first time around (not that I ain't old enough!) it just wasn't my sound at the time so I don't mind if they stay too close to home. There was thread a while ago talking about ressurecting an old sound with a modern twist and I still think they pull it off pretty well. But saying all that it's early days for them yet assuming they go beyond a debut, look at British Sea Power I never would have thought they would bring out such a killer follow up to their debut with a totally different sound.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    Hey Mike, howdya like that Richard Davies album? Think I spun that myself this past week. Hard to remember for sure because one or two songs were on some comps I spun too. Been listening to it pretty regularly lately.
    You can chalk that up as another of your successes it's a good album. I saw it cheap second hand and really liked the track you picked for that comp you did and as a result made it to my wishlist. It has a nice sound too which is always a bonus not too much of that compression rubbish we all talk about. Although the other album you mention by Bloc Party I know has lots of compression but I really like the sound of that album, to me the mix suits that tight rhythmic up front in yer face kind of sound they have.

    Cheers
    Mike

  11. #11
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    A sometimes wet and damp York, England
    Posts
    528

    Thumbs up Wtp

    Quote Originally Posted by newtrix1
    Welly Top Mary & Theivery Corp 18th st - Mike
    Ah Welly Top Mary I almost forgot about that, any good to you?

    Cheers
    Mike

  12. #12
    Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    9,769
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    And speaking of BSP, the latest Open Season got stuck on repeat for a couple passes.
    That's one of the, yet unheard, purchases from my latest binge. Can't wait to find the time to give it a spin.

  13. #13
    Close 'n Play® user Troy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Highway 6, between Tonopah and Ely
    Posts
    2,318
    This week's iPod shuffle-fest. This is a few hours out of many days of shuffling:

    Walletsworth- Umphrey's McGee
    Too Late for Everything- Echolyn
    SofaBack- FM
    Burning Sky- Porcupine Tree
    That's Really Super, Supergirl- XTC
    Standing in the Grits Line- Musical Mayhem 7
    Dinosaur- King Crimson
    Alchemia- Bill Nelson
    Starship Trooper- Yes
    Saucer- Pell Mell
    Even the Waves- Chroma Key
    Los Endos- Genesis
    You're the Wish You Are I Had- XTC
    The Gash- The Flaming Lips
    Joe's Garage- Zappa
    I've Seen the Saucers- Elton John
    Dirty Work Underfoot- Musical Mayhem 7
    Believe- IZZ
    Fluorescent Sea- State of Grace
    Dolphin Logic- Random Hold
    Church of Women- XTC
    Nickel and Dime- Journey
    The Colony of Slippermen- Genesis
    117 Valley Drive- the Bears
    Furniture Music- Bill Nelson
    Down Jacket- The Van Allen Belt
    Ankle Bracelet- Mike Keneally
    Out of Control- Oingo Boingo
    Life in the Air Age- Be Bop Deluxe
    Fired- Ben Folds
    The Wheel and the Maypole- XTC
    Stinker- Elton John
    Liposuction- Laika and the Cosmonauts
    Sasquatch- Camel
    Rehumanize Yourself- The Police
    Everything is Catching on Fire- They Might Be Giants
    Strangitude- Ozric Tentacles
    Grey Seal- Elton John
    Lost for Words- Split Enz
    Precarious Timbres- Random Hold
    Antarctica- Vangelis
    The Wedding- David Bowie
    Mr. Eddie's Theme 1- Barry Adamson
    Human Beings- Seal
    Widows Weed- Laika
    Goin Southbound- Stan Ridgway
    Brownies- The Van Allen Belt
    No Way to Paradise- 10 Seconds
    Jocko Homo- Devo
    Breakdown- Alan Parsons
    Invisible Sun- The Police
    At the End of the Line- Stan Ridgway
    Night is Over- Marty Wilson Piper
    Coming Up For Air- Cinema Recorded Music Library
    The Magic Circus of Zeb- Flower Kings
    Don't be Light- Air

  14. #14
    very clever with maracas Davey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    on some faraway beach...
    Posts
    2,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    I hear you there's no denying the influence track after track. I kind of missed out on all the Joy Division fascination first time around (not that I ain't old enough!) it just wasn't my sound at the time so I don't mind if they stay too close to home. There was thread a while ago talking about ressurecting an old sound with a modern twist and I still think they pull it off pretty well. But saying all that it's early days for them yet assuming they go beyond a debut, look at British Sea Power I never would have thought they would bring out such a killer follow up to their debut with a totally different sound.
    Oh I definitely hear ya. The whole Joy Division connection to Interpol, and by extension to the Editors and the rest, is a bit overdone in my opinion, although there's no denying a sympatico in the sound and an almost reverence it would seem to that great voice of Ian Curtis. In reality, the sound of Interpol can be traced much more closely to Echo and the Chameleons (or was that the Bunnymen ). In any case, none of these bands really have that same unique production that JD had. That stark, skeletal, sometimes almost mechanical feel, even amist all the layers of sound, just isn't a part of the lush, fluid production most of these bands use, which is more in fashion these days as demonstrated by Coldplay conquering the world's music charts. I wonder how well a true Joy Division sounding band, without all that needless dynamic compression, would fare in the market? Probably not well.

    Ya know, I was actually a tad disappointed in that Richard Davies CD. Not the music by any means, but the mastering of the CD has more compression than I recall on the excellent sounding vinyl LP, which was all I'd heard until tentoze sent me a copy of the CD earlier this year. And some clipping of the waveform as well. Just goes to show, even the tiny indies were scared to release CDs that didn't sound as loud back in the late 90s. But you're right, not nearly as bad as the average pop CDs today, which are getting nearly unlistenable in any kind of critical setting for some of us due to that totally and relentlessly in your face amount of compression (and very often severe clipping) that has become the de facto standard in the industry.

  15. #15
    very clever with maracas Davey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    on some faraway beach...
    Posts
    2,916
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    That's one of the, yet unheard, purchases from my latest binge. Can't wait to find the time to give it a spin.
    But remember, it's one of those CDs, at least for me, that needs some tender loving care, some patience, some sympathetic listening conditions, maybe enhanced by some Canadian spirits. But let it in ... and soon it'll become like a [friendly] ghost in the machine ... or maybe not

  16. #16
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Lawrenceville
    Posts
    1,112
    Shakary - Alya

    Pendragon - Live 9:15

    Jadis - Across the Water

    Iluvatar - Children

    Galahad - Year Zero and Sleepers

    Pallas - Dreams of Men

    Clepsydra - Alone

    Yes - Magnification (I frikking love this album)

    Styx - Pieces of Eight

    Dave

  17. #17
    all around good guy Jim Clark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In a dead sea of fluid mercury
    Posts
    1,900
    I've spent a lot of time with that Editors CD too, and I really like it. In the end I haven't ruled out a spot in the top 10 for myself but if it does show up, it will be near the bottom of that august and esteemed list. My conclusion was very similar to Davey's- a copy of a copy seems to me to be intrinsically wrong. It's just so much like Interpol I'm left wondering why they couldn't have brought anything at all to the party. If you haven't heard it, and if you are a fan of Interpol you should, it could easily pass as an Interpol album. That's a great thing if you're Interpol but I'm not sure how glowing a comment that is going to be for someone else. Bottom line is that for me it's an album that's a blast to listen to but when it's playing it feels a bit awkward.

    Why doesn't anyone step up and try to sound like WOV? Oh, yeah. The Stars do on "He Lied About Death". What a killer song. Love that buzzsaw mutant Southwestern guitar that sounds like someone resurected Marc Moreland for one last gig combined with the quirky analog synth (sure sounds exactly like the Hanna Barbara machine that Chas would run). I need more of that stuff! Might be time to bust out some Clinic this afternoon.

    jc
    "Ahh, cartoons! America's only native art form. I don't count jazz 'cuz it sucks"- Bartholomew J. Simpson

  18. #18
    Forum Regular newtrix1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    560

    I liked the top half "Welly"

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    Ah Welly Top Mary I almost forgot about that, any good to you?

    Cheers
    Mike
    Don't know if you still have the tracklist, but I liked the first half (up to & including track 10). Some favorites were; Nitin Sawhney, Alex Gopher, Zero 7, Aromabar, Dzihan Kamien. The comp lost me a bit from 11 on due to fewer vocals and that 5+ minute, repetitive beat/sample stuff that is sometimes common within this genre and isn't my cup-of-tea. But overall very nice & opened me up to some stuff I'd never heard. You have any album rec's based on what I listed above?

  19. #19
    very clever with maracas Davey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    on some faraway beach...
    Posts
    2,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Clark
    Why doesn't anyone step up and try to sound like WOV?
    Isn't that why we love Calexico? And Giant Sand? Well, only once in awhile. And remember that band I was real big on a couple years ago called Tracker right after their Polk CD came out? Love that sound. I thought that sounded quite a bit like Ridgway and the gang, albeit not as new wavey. But some of it was goofy enough. And it does have that film noir feel like much of Ridgway's work. Maybe too subdued for you. Nice version of Eno's instrumental Somber Reptiles too. Maybe too indie since it does draw from many bands in the community. I think Tricky Ricky got a copy and gave it a limp thumb up. Screw him! I give it a double stiffy!

    http://cdbaby.com/cd/tracker?cdbaby=...ffb1f488165bb0

    Or maybe Ghoultown? Have you heard those weirdos from Texas?

    http://cdbaby.com/cd/ghoultown?cdbab...5e27a720b8199d
    Last edited by Davey; 11-08-2005 at 04:49 PM.

  20. #20
    all around good guy Jim Clark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In a dead sea of fluid mercury
    Posts
    1,900
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    Isn't that why we love Calexico? And Giant Sand? Well, only once in awhile. And remember that band I was real big on a couple years ago called Tracker right after their Polk CD came out? Love that sound. I thought that sounded quite a bit like Ridgway and the gang, albeit not as new wavey. But some of it was goofy enough. And it does have that film noir feel like much of Ridgway's work. Maybe too subdued for you. Nice version of Eno's instrumental Somber Reptiles too. Maybe too indie since it does draw from many bands in the community. I think Tricky Ricky got a copy and gave it a limp thumb up. Screw him! I give it a double stiffy!

    http://cdbaby.com/cd/tracker?cdbaby=...ffb1f488165bb0
    Calexico does have it's moments. Sadly the snorefest that is the iron and wine/calexico resulted in an album that only tentoze could love. OK, maybe a couple of others too (cheezy smile). Never heard much Giant Sand, what I have listened to I guess didn't exactly motivate me to run out to the record store. Guess I haven't listened to the right tracks!

    jc
    "Ahh, cartoons! America's only native art form. I don't count jazz 'cuz it sucks"- Bartholomew J. Simpson

  21. #21
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    173
    New Buffalo- self-title: very sleepy music
    The Anti-Q's- EP: the greatest thing ever!!! Better than sliced bread even!!
    OC comp- Kind of stupid

    I would like to know where to start with Death Cab (I know I am way behind on that one).

  22. #22
    very clever with maracas Davey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    on some faraway beach...
    Posts
    2,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Clark
    Calexico does have it's moments. Sadly the snorefest that is the iron and wine/calexico resulted in an album that only tentoze could love. OK, maybe a couple of others too (cheezy smile). Never heard much Giant Sand, what I have listened to I guess didn't exactly motivate me to run out to the record store. Guess I haven't listened to the right tracks!

    jc
    Yea, Giant Sand would probably be hit and miss with you. Guess I never sent you a copy of my Giant Sand comp, but they're an old band that almost goes back to that same time, except no new wave flowing in their blood. They (Howe Gelb and the Calexico boys) spend a lot of time in the Neil Young and Lou Reed mode, except with some desert sand in the mix. Sometimes pretty fun, though. Dream Syndicate and Steve Wynn satisfy some of that same craving for goat tacos that I often have. But that's all old stuff too. Guess you're right. Maybe there's a good reason - have you really listened to any of those old WOV records lately

    Dismemberment Plan was kind of like WOV, wasn't it? Giuess you didn't really get caught up in that band like some of us. Enon too. In fact, Enon is the modern WOV. John Schemersal = Stan Ridgway? Maybe ...

    http://www.epitonic.com/artists/enon.html
    The songs on Enon's 2000 debut album, Believo!, vary widely, deriving character as much from bizarre samples, vocal overdubbing, crackly vinyl sounds, and totally messed up pots-and-pans percussion as from the melodies themselves. What they all share is a brilliantly unhinged quality and a booming catchiness. If you took cartoon music, made it rock, then made it dangerous, you'd have Enon. Their 2002 sophomore album, High Society, stretched the group's sound into a more straightforward live rock sound, thanks partly to the departures of electronics whiz Lee and percussionist Calhoon (who recommitted to their old band). Here Toko Yasuda of The Lapse contributes several dancey pop tunes, adding an entirely new facet to Enon's sound, while Matt Shultz took over on drums.

    Last edited by Davey; 11-08-2005 at 03:16 PM.

  23. #23
    Close 'n Play® user Troy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Highway 6, between Tonopah and Ely
    Posts
    2,318
    Yes, that WOV aspect is what I like about Calexico. Still, there is no GRIT in Calexico. Where's the weird, distorted analog synths? Where's the searingly sarcastic lyrics? Where's the attitude?

    Occasionally the band Clinic captures some of that "putting your tongue on a 9V battery" feeling WOV delivered, but they were kinda one-note Johnnys for me.

    Steve Wynn? Meh. Too Safeway, like Chris Isaac.

    No, I like Calexico, but their low key delivery fulfills only one aspect (the Tex-mex desert vibe) of Wall of Voodoo's overall appeal for me.

    Convict Pool was a snore too.

    I'm with Jim, I've never head anything quite like Wall of Voodoo. One of the most unique bands I've ever heard.

  24. #24
    Forum Regular nobody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,964
    No time for much detail, but I did crank Husker Du: Zen Arcade through headphones today at work and was blown away all over again. Never got too into Sugar or Mould's solo stuff, but Zen Arcade is simplay fantastic.

    Also beenm playing a ton of ska lately, mostly some Trojan records 3 disc sets and a 3 disc Treasure Island ska/rocksteady collection. I could listen to this stuff for days on end. I also pulled out an early 90s Bad Manners disc with silly stuff like them covering First Cut is the Deepest with a reggae/ska feel. Just good stupid fun.

    Right now, I'm listening to Roky Erickson far too loud as to what should be healthy for a man of my age. DON'T SLANDER ME!

    Been a bit of a fogey lately...not much new stuff...partly for bein' broke and partly 'cause I just love some of the stuff I've already got

    OK...gotta run. Later.

  25. #25
    Forum Regular Ex Lion Tamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    725
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Clark
    Why doesn't anyone step up and try to sound like WOV? Oh, yeah. The Stars do on "He Lied About Death". What a killer song. Love that buzzsaw mutant Southwestern guitar that sounds like someone resurected Marc Moreland for one last gig combined with the quirky analog synth (sure sounds exactly like the Hanna Barbara machine that Chas would run). I need more of that stuff! Might be time to bust out some Clinic this afternoon.

    jc
    I don't know much WOV, but how 'bout that Davey fave The Flaming Stars? Didn't you hear that some Jim and give a slightly better than limp thumbs up? I woulda thought, that scratched that Ridgeway itch just a little.
    "I don't know. A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof, and when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven." The Right Honourable JC.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •