Do any of you Canucks order from Amazon?

I was planning to make a music/book order and I wanted to do it all at Indigo, but they don't have everything on my list.

Is it worth ordering from them - shipping wise + exchange rate - doody?

Snowie

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbunny
    I was planning to make a music/book order and I wanted to do it all at Indigo, but they don't have everything on my list.

Is it worth ordering from them - shipping wise + exchange rate - doody?

Snowie
    I've ordered from Amazon.CA. No exchange rate or duty and shipping is free if you spend $39 or more.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    I've ordered from Amazon.CA. No exchange rate or duty and shipping is free if you spend $39 or more.
    Thanks FA! That's the same deal as Indigo.

Want a bet they don't have Rogue Wave? (See Slosh's pushy recommendation.)

Snowie

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbunny
    Thanks FA! That's the same deal as Indigo.

Want a bet they don't have Rogue Wave? (See Slosh's pushy recommendation.)

Snowie
    If you have to order it from dot COM, ship it to Sloshy's house (free if you spend $25 boring american dollars) and make him forward it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    If you have to order it from dot COM, ship it to Sloshy's house (free if you spend $25 boring american dollars) and make him forward it to you.
    That's a great idea, FA! I encourage everyone to ship their CDs and books and DVDs to my house. This is a far better deal than BMG Music Club
    Originally Posted by Troy: She has that same kind of cleft-pallet, slightly retarded way of singing that so many other people find endearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Slosh
    That's a great idea, FA! I encourage everyone to ship their CDs and books and DVDs to my house. This is a far better deal than BMG Music Club
    Glad I could be of service.

What are you doing answering, or reading for that matter a thread addressed to Canucks?

I WILL be getting that Rogue Wave disc, as ordered. I've actually loved everything, (one song I think), I've heard from them. Thanks for the uhhmmm suggestion!
    "I don't know. A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof, and when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven." The Right Honourable JC.

HAH! You big doof!

Quote Originally Posted by Ex Lion Tamer
    What are you doing answering, or reading for that matter a thread addressed to Canucks?

I WILL be getting that Rogue Wave disc, as ordered. I've actually loved everything, (one song I think), I've heard from them. Thanks for the uhhmmm suggestion!
    Well, Canada is just like the US except a smaller population and not quite as dumb. I put a couple of their songs from the first album on last year's YEC if ya want to refresh your memory a bit, but the new album is much, much better. It's a grower so give it some time. I have the debut on vinyl and wish I held off on the new one until I came across the LP version, but I like the new one so much that I may just buy it again on LP and leave the CD in the car.
    Originally Posted by Troy: She has that same kind of cleft-pallet, slightly retarded way of singing that so many other people find endearing.

Thread Information