• 11-21-2005, 11:50 AM
    Snowbunny
    Do any of you Canucks order from Amazon?
    I was planning to make a music/book order and I wanted to do it all at Indigo, but they don't have everything on my list.

Is it worth ordering from them - shipping wise + exchange rate - doody?

Snowie
  • 11-21-2005, 12:33 PM
    ForeverAutumn
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowbunny
    I was planning to make a music/book order and I wanted to do it all at Indigo, but they don't have everything on my list.

Is it worth ordering from them - shipping wise + exchange rate - doody?

Snowie

I've ordered from Amazon.CA. No exchange rate or duty and shipping is free if you spend $39 or more.
  • 11-21-2005, 12:36 PM
    Snowbunny
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    I've ordered from Amazon.CA. No exchange rate or duty and shipping is free if you spend $39 or more.

Thanks FA! That's the same deal as Indigo.

Want a bet they don't have Rogue Wave? (See Slosh's pushy recommendation.)

Snowie
  • 11-21-2005, 12:55 PM
    ForeverAutumn
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowbunny
    Thanks FA! That's the same deal as Indigo.

Want a bet they don't have Rogue Wave? (See Slosh's pushy recommendation.)

Snowie

If you have to order it from dot COM, ship it to Sloshy's house (free if you spend $25 boring american dollars) and make him forward it to you. :D
  • 11-21-2005, 01:51 PM
    Slosh
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    If you have to order it from dot COM, ship it to Sloshy's house (free if you spend $25 boring american dollars) <s>and make him forward it to you</s>. :D

That's a great idea, FA! I encourage everyone to ship their CDs and books and DVDs to my house. This is a far better deal than BMG Music Club :D
  • 11-21-2005, 02:34 PM
    ForeverAutumn
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Slosh
    That's a great idea, FA! I encourage everyone to ship their CDs and books and DVDs to my house. This is a far better deal than BMG Music Club :D

Glad I could be of service. ;)
  • 11-21-2005, 04:15 PM
    Ex Lion Tamer
    Quote:

What are you doing answering, or reading for that matter a thread addressed to Canucks?

I WILL be getting that Rogue Wave disc, as ordered. I've actually loved everything, (one song I think), I've heard from them. Thanks for the uhhmmm suggestion!
  • 11-21-2005, 04:50 PM
    Snowbunny
    Quote:

HAH! You big doof! :)
  • 11-22-2005, 12:39 AM
    Slosh
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ex Lion Tamer
    What are you doing answering, or reading for that matter a thread addressed to Canucks?

I WILL be getting that Rogue Wave disc, as ordered. I've actually loved everything, (one song I think), I've heard from them. Thanks for the uhhmmm suggestion!

Well, Canada is just like the US except a smaller population and not quite as dumb. :rolleyes: I put a couple of their songs from the first album on last year's YEC if ya want to refresh your memory a bit, but the new album is much, much better. It's a grower so give it some time. I have the debut on vinyl and wish I held off on the new one until I came across the LP version, but I like the new one so much that I may just buy it again on LP and leave the CD in the car. :)