Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Slosh
    I've seen this thread so many times now it seems like part of my DNA
    Excuse me while I go smash my face into the desk.
    Boy, you are cranky lately. I thought it was kind of an interesting little interview with Dean, inspired me to play Bewitched, and this old thread popped up when I did a Luna search, so just thought I'd use it instead of making a new one. Fun to read some of the old responses from a few years ago. Tough crowd. Whatever happened to foolsandkings? One post, gone. Wonder what else they like besides Born To Run?

Ha! Slosh is pretty witty.

Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    Boy, you are cranky lately. I thought it was kind of an interesting little interview with Dean, inspired me to play Bewitched, and this old thread popped up when I did a Luna search, so just thought I'd use it instead of making a new one. Fun to read some of the old responses from a few years ago. Tough crowd. Whatever happened to foolsandkings? One post, gone. Wonder what else they like besides Born To Run?
    Yeah, I guess F and K was another in a long line of hit-and-run visitors. Oh well.

Say, did you get a chance to see the Luna DVD that was filmed during their final tour? I think it's called 'Tell Me You'll Miss Me", although I haven't watched it for awhile. Good stuff about the demise of a great band.

Swish
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Quote Originally Posted by Swish
    Say, did you get a chance to see the Luna DVD that was filmed during their final tour? I think it's called 'Tell Me You'll Miss Me", although I haven't watched it for awhile. Good stuff about the demise of a great band.
    No, never saw it. That sure was a nice looking set of songs on the best of Rhino put out last year. Hope they made some money on that. Like the way they mix it up, although I know it always bugs some people when a best of isn't in chrono order. Not me. Opening with Moon Palace and closing with 23 Minutes In Brussels, cool trip, kind of like a weird party. Yea, I could do a Luna party, that would be fun. Kind of low key, though. Might wind up kind of alone too

I hadn't realized that Britta and Dean got married until reading that interview.

42 Regular
    You know, I no longer feel so touched, nor honored, to have F&K's only post be a reply to mine. But The Stones' Let It Bleed is now playing, and it's fairly DNA-ish to me. So I thought I'd mention it.

The knife-sharpened tippie-toe...
    Just the shoot em dead, brainbell jangler
    You know, the one you never seen before
    Mr. MidFi
    Master of the Obvious

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information