Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Well, 3 Locker, I can tell that I made you hungry with all this pie talk! Southern cooking is truly a style of its own and something I was taught as a wee little girl ... unfortunately, I don't cook much of it any longer because of the health issues associated with biting into a nice, crispy piece of fresh, batter-fried chicken accompanied by homemade cream gravy with fresh, homemade buttermilk bisquits!. Talk about sending your cholesterol and blood pressure readings to the moon! :-)
    "And the three gifts of moving on are forgiveness, hope, and the great beyond, After that perhaps peace can come, Peace will come." -- Mary Chapin Carpenter (2007)

Quote Originally Posted by nobody
    ain't no shame in my game sista...

although after last night...maybe there should be...
    Hey, I'm the Teflon Bunny nobody! Nothing sticks to me, brudda.

Quote Originally Posted by Audio Girl
    As a proud mother, I have to say that my boy looked STUNNING on television. :-) Following the show, I kept up with one of her producers for years. Ryan's poor eating habits subsided when he graduated from high school.
    That does sound vaguely familiar... I do have every episode of OPRAH on tape, so I'll have to dig it out and watch it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Stone
    No. I've been dating someone else for 8 or 9 months.

Why "aerobic"? Because she's very "active"? Because she's full of hot air?

Hehehe... wasn't she an aerobics teacher? That was the first time I ever saw a girl threatened by another woman 1,000s of kms away.

Can I assume the "someone else" is a woman?

Snowie

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbunny
    Hehehe... wasn't she an aerobics teacher? That was the first time I ever saw a girl threatened by another woman 1,000s of kms away.

Can I assume the "someone else" is a woman?

Snowie
    Do you consider a 17-year-old high school dropout a "woman"?

Geez. Yes, it's a woman. I didn't think I had to supply that kind of information for it to be understood. She's 38, a business owner, has two kids (and two pets) and a similar sense of humor to mine (which is a scary thought in and of itself).

P.S. I don't think Trin was/is an aerobics teacher, but she does teach dance classes (mostly to kids).
    And the world will turn to flowing pink vapor stew.

That does sound vaguely familiar... I do have every episode of OPRAH on tape, so I'll have to dig it out and watch it again.

Hey, Snowie, I've still got it on VHS tape. The tape is marked "10-17-97"...I cannot remember if that was the actual day the show was taped or the day it aired. Regardless, at least that narrows down the date for you...it aired a few days after the taping.

My boy was only 15 y.o....:-(...those were the days.
    "And the three gifts of moving on are forgiveness, hope, and the great beyond, After that perhaps peace can come, Peace will come." -- Mary Chapin Carpenter (2007)

Geez. Yes, it's a woman. "and a similar sense of humor to mine".
    Much as I do, which is illustrated in that comment. Do you think you could explain my sense of humour to Mary, who really believes I have every episode of OPRAH on tape?

.(P.S. I don't think Trin was/is an aerobics teacher, but she does teach dance classes (mostly to kids).
    Oh... totally different. My bad.

I didn't think I had to supply that kind of information for it to be understood....and a similar sense of humor to mine (which is a scary thought in and of itself).
    Much as I do, which is illustrated in that comment.
    Yea I know, sometimes I can't even tell you two apart without the name badge. You cuss alike, and just don't give a fuck alike, walk alike, talk alike, act alike, and at times your jokes even sound alike, so which one of you is the real slim shady like?

No splainin' needed here. Looks like I am not the only one who is trying to understand your sense of humor! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    Yea I know, sometimes I can't even tell you two apart without the name badge. You cuss alike, and just don't give a fuck alike, walk alike, talk alike, act alike, and at times your jokes even sound alike, so which one of you is the real slim shady like?
    Well... have you ever seen a photo of Stoney? I hear he looks like Courtney Love.

Well... have you ever seen a photo of Stoney? I hear he looks like Courtney Love.
    Hey hey hey, ya mean the glamorous one like you, or the drugged out queen slut with her legs in the air one? I always pictured Stoney as kind of the slutty type (uh oh, did I just say that out loud?).

Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    Hey hey hey, ya mean the glamorous one like you, or the drugged out queen slut with her legs in the air one? I always pictured Stoney as kind of the slutty type (uh oh, did I just say that out loud?).

XOXOX
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Here's a pic of me, but it's at least six months old and I've changed my hair color and style since then. I have been told there is a slight resemblance to Courtney, and I hear it even more when my "girlfriend" and I get into fights at bars.

Why did you change your hair color and style...I liked it like it was. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Audio Girl
    Why did you change your hair color and style...I liked it like it was. ;-)
    Just for something different. I changed it to a silver-colored bob. It was tricky getting the curtains to match the carpet, though. Is that TMI?

Just for something different. I changed it to a silver-colored bob. It was tricky getting the curtains to match the carpet, though. Is that TMI?
    At your age, I would have thought the carpet would have matched the silver bob!

Snowie like her carpet...

Uh... you're right, TMI.

magic carpet rides?
    Originally Posted by Troy: She has that same kind of cleft-pallet, slightly retarded way of singing that so many other people find endearing.

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    Off topic and inappropriate posts disallowed? Oh, how the times have changed.

A waitress at Dave & Busters once equated going down on GM with finding the nozzle on a liferaft.

How'sya gun firing now big shooter...hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by bobsticks
    Off topic and inappropriate posts disallowed? Oh, how the times have changed.

A waitress at Dave & Busters once equated going down on GM with finding the nozzle on a liferaft.

How'sya gun firing now big shooter...hehehehe
    You're still just a very nice guy. You can spout off all you like. It won't change the truth. My nozzle fires missiles, while yours is nothing more than a pee shooter.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

You're an annoyingly good sport.

That was unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by bobsticks
    That was unnecessary.
    Hey! You hit 3k. That's great.

TIME FOR ANOTHER PARTY!
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Wow, another blast from the past. That was a fun read. Thanks for digging that up from the archives.

Jah welcome. It was a fun read while simultaneoulsy giving me a vehicle to chastise our resident Harvey Weinstein look-alike for his vindictive behavior.

edit: Snowbunny's still got some juice 'round these parts. The view count shot up like a rocket from just a half hour ago. Somebody needs to get ol' girl back around.

42 Regular
    Wow, it's 3 years later. And I still don't have a gall bladder.
    Mr. MidFi
    Master of the Obvious

Just got mine removed 'bout 3 weeks back. With that and the appendix gone, I'm just jettisoning all spare parts, becoming more efficient. I think I still got a spare kidney lying around, although I'm pretty sure I need my whole liver.

Oh, and I've switched to High Life once they raised the prices on Old Style to make them equal.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information