Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    slightly, all the time jonnyhambone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    Plus...they aren't American.

Then again...neither are any of the judges...go figure.
    I know! I've brought that rant up with friends and noone seems to think it's as funny as I do ...we should hang out and harangue pop t.v. sometime. I usually get too mad at Reality Shows and get 'cut-off' by my wife before I throw stuff at the tv.
    Rush is playing at the MN State Fair this year, haven't got tix yet but this thread is a good push

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyhambone
    I know! I've brought that rant up with friends and noone seems to think it's as funny as I do ...we should hang out and harangue pop t.v. sometime. I usually get too mad at Reality Shows and get 'cut-off' by my wife before I throw stuff at the tv.
    Rush is playing at the MN State Fair this year, haven't got tix yet but this thread is a good push
    DO IT! What are you waiting for? Do it now! This is the best set list that they've played in years IMO. It's worth the price of admission for Pearts drum solo alone. If there's a better drummer alive right now, I'd love to see him.

I'm a bit of a reality TV junkie. I'm not really into the "entertainment" shows like Idol and Dancing with the Stars. Or the romance shows, although I have to admit that the Bret Micheals shows were a hoot! But I love Survivor, Amazing Race and Big Brother.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    DO IT! What are you waiting for? Do it now! This is the best set list that they've played in years IMO. It's worth the price of admission for Pearts drum solo alone. If there's a better drummer alive right now, I'd love to see him.

I'm a bit of a reality TV junkie. I'm not really into the "entertainment" shows like Idol and Dancing with the Stars. Or the romance shows, although I have to admit that the Bret Micheals shows were a hoot! But I love Survivor, Amazing Race and Big Brother.
    Annie gets the axe!
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information