Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyfi
    Cheers all,
    just brought home a Micro/Belgian beer sampler some guys at work put together. They purchased 48 cases and made 2 sets of mixed...24 different bottles in each.
    First out of the box was Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA. Awsome if you like Hops!
    Hyfi
    Hope we get regular updates as you work your way through them...

One song? Way too tough. I thought of five right off the bat that I'd be happy to never hear again. Let the puke-fest begin....

Melanie - Brand New Key
    Gilbert O'Sullivan - Alone Again (Naturally)
    Dan Hill - Sometmes When We Touch
    Toni Basil - Mickey
    Captain and Tennille - Muskrat Love

Tears in Heaven. yeah, i know it's about the loss of his son, but does it have to be so horrifficly lame and schmalzty?

Quote Originally Posted by tentoze
    It was written by Jacques Brel and Rod McKuen.

No wonder its so sappy. I remember having to read that guy in highschool. It was enough to send a person into insulin shock. Ok, I change my mind...add it to the list of beatings coming McKuen's way.

Oh my God that's it!

Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    Hehehe, sounds like the latest big hit for the Black Eyed Peas. Called "Humps". Involves Fergie sticking out her ass a lot and and "singing" about her humps. Pretty lame song.
    I'm actually kind of disappoited that you, of all people, would know it. The Black Eyed Peas should be shot for that one. Pure dreck. I just don't understand HTF anyone would want to listen to that. Of course, I felt the same way about Blueberry Boat.

Swish
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Quote Originally Posted by Swish Baby
    I'm actually kind of disappoited that you, of all people, would know it. The Black Eyed Peas should be shot for that one. Pure dreck. I just don't understand HTF anyone would want to listen to that. Of course, I felt the same way about Blueberry Boat.

Swish
    Another chip in my thin indie veneer. But yeah, that song is really unlistenable even with the visuals. I actually made a post about it a few weeks ago so that's why it was an easy turd to still smell

http://forums.audioreview.com/showth...249#post113249

As to your strange lack of taste regarding the Blueberry Boat, well, that one is kind of understandable. Has an album ever polarized the folks here so much? Or maybe it was only me and my Stoney and Sloshy buddies that championed it through the storm of insults and prickly barbs. But some day all you barbarians will be riding the Blueberry Boat too. Maybe not this year, or even next year, but some day. For this year though, I'm riding with the Bird

Last edited by Davey; 12-15-2005 at 09:34 PM.

Wink You may have noticed my.............................................

Quote Originally Posted by Davey

As to your strange lack of taste regarding the Blueberry Boat, well, that one is kind of understandable. Has an album ever polarized the folks here so much? Or maybe it was only me and my Stoney and Sloshy buddies that championed it through the storm of insults and prickly barbs. But some day all you barbarians will be riding the Blueberry Boat too. Maybe not this year, or even next year, but some day. For this year though, I'm riding with the Bird

pg[/img]
    winkie-wink after the mention of Blueberry Boat? That generally means that it was a tongue in cheek comment? Anyway, it sure won't make my list of favorites, but I certainly don't despise it. It's my wife who can't stand it, and that's no joke!

Swish
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Anything by Celine"I beat my chest"Dion

There isn't enough elevators in Canda for her music!

Alan

Forum Regular

What about

Livin La Vida Loca....absolutely horrible

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    ...and obliterate it from the planet, what song would it be.

I think that mine would have to be Mambo #5. Gawd, I just can't express my hatred for that song. We were at my Hubby's company Christmas party on Saturday night and the DJ played that song. All I could think about was how much I hated it. Actually, the DJ just generally sucked. But I should have known right from the beginning, when he started off with that song, that he would.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information