Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Rocket Surgeon Swish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,918

    Happy Thanksgiving Rave Rec pals.

    Got the turkey in the oven and the kids and granddaughters over for the big meal that we'll enjoy around noon. I'm sure I'll be sipping a couple Stone IPAs as well. Then it's on to visit the mass of humanity that is my family.

    Not much happening around here lately and I'm wondering if anyone will even see this message today. Either way, hope you all have a great day.

    Swish
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

    If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

  2. #2
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    4,380
    Back at ya, Swish and everyone else. Although a little white wine will flow with the bird, I have a variety in the fridge. A lil Sumpin Sumpin from Langunitas, a nice IPA, and also some Southern Tier 2XMAS Ale, Some Flying Dog- Fear the Pumpkin, some Black Chocolate Stout, and Franziskaner Wies.

  3. #3
    Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    9,769
    Happy Thansgiving to all my friends south of the 49th parallel.

  4. #4
    Can a crooner get a gig? dean_martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Lower AL
    Posts
    2,838
    Just got back with 12lbs of shrimp for boiling. Sometimes it ain't too bad living near the coast. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

  5. #5
    Stainmaster Finch Platte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Fumbuck
    Posts
    2,630
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyfi View Post
    Back at ya, Swish and everyone else. Although a little white wine will flow with the bird, I have a variety in the fridge. A lil Sumpin Sumpin from Langunitas, a nice IPA, and also some Southern Tier 2XMAS Ale, Some Flying Dog- Fear the Pumpkin, some Black Chocolate Stout, and Franziskaner Wies.
    That's a good one from Lagunitas. If you ever see Hairy Eyeball, be sure to snatch that one up. Nummy!

    Name:  hairy-eyeball-laguntas.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  127.0 KB

    I'm trying a new one, for me. It comes from Bridgestone Brewery in Portland, OR. Called Kingpin, it's a double red ale with some nice hoppiness. Boy Howdy!

    Happy Bird Day to all of you as well, and to you FA, uh, Happy Keystone Pipeline Day?

  6. #6
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    4,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte View Post
    That's a good one from Lagunitas. If you ever see Hairy Eyeball, be sure to snatch that one up. Nummy!
    I will keep a hairy eye out for that one. I have yet to have a Langunitas I didn't like.

    Look for some crap in your mail on Saturday...

  7. #7
    Stainmaster Finch Platte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Fumbuck
    Posts
    2,630
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyfi View Post
    I will keep a hairy eye out for that one. I have yet to have a Langunitas I didn't like.

    Look for some crap in your mail on Saturday...
    Ooh, cool! I've got some stuff for you, too, that I can quit adding to at some point.

  8. #8
    Charm Thai™
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    865
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyfi View Post
    I will keep a hairy eye out for that one. I have yet to have a Langunitas I didn't like.
    The Hop Stoopid IPA is amaaaazing!

  9. #9
    42 Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    West of the fields, long gone
    Posts
    1,338
    I'm really not much of a beer enthusiast/elitist, but I had the most amazing brew a couple of weeks ago... Zombie Dust Pale Ale from Three Floyds brewery. I think some of you would go bonkers for it. Seriously.
    Mr. MidFi
    Master of the Obvious

  10. #10
    Rocket Surgeon Swish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,918
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr MidFi View Post
    I'm really not much of a beer enthusiast/elitist, but I had the most amazing brew a couple of weeks ago... Zombie Dust Pale Ale from Three Floyds brewery. I think some of you would go bonkers for it. Seriously.
    Looks like a good call, based on ratings on Beer Advocate, and from someone who isn't a beer enthusiast.
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

    If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •