• 11-22-2012, 05:15 AM
    Swish
    Happy Thanksgiving Rave Rec pals.
    Got the turkey in the oven and the kids and granddaughters over for the big meal that we'll enjoy around noon. I'm sure I'll be sipping a couple Stone IPAs as well. Then it's on to visit the mass of humanity that is my family.

    Not much happening around here lately and I'm wondering if anyone will even see this message today. Either way, hope you all have a great day.

    Swish
  • 11-22-2012, 05:49 AM
    Hyfi
    Back at ya, Swish and everyone else. Although a little white wine will flow with the bird, I have a variety in the fridge. A lil Sumpin Sumpin from Langunitas, a nice IPA, and also some Southern Tier 2XMAS Ale, Some Flying Dog- Fear the Pumpkin, some Black Chocolate Stout, and Franziskaner Wies.
  • 11-22-2012, 06:38 AM
    ForeverAutumn
    Happy Thansgiving to all my friends south of the 49th parallel.
  • 11-22-2012, 08:12 AM
    dean_martin
    Just got back with 12lbs of shrimp for boiling. Sometimes it ain't too bad living near the coast. Happy Thanksgiving to all!
  • 11-22-2012, 05:16 PM
    Finch Platte
    1 Attachment(s)
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Hyfi View Post
    Back at ya, Swish and everyone else. Although a little white wine will flow with the bird, I have a variety in the fridge. A lil Sumpin Sumpin from Langunitas, a nice IPA, and also some Southern Tier 2XMAS Ale, Some Flying Dog- Fear the Pumpkin, some Black Chocolate Stout, and Franziskaner Wies.

    That's a good one from Lagunitas. If you ever see Hairy Eyeball, be sure to snatch that one up. Nummy!

    Attachment 9033

    I'm trying a new one, for me. It comes from Bridgestone Brewery in Portland, OR. Called Kingpin, it's a double red ale with some nice hoppiness. Boy Howdy!

    Happy Bird Day to all of you as well, and to you FA, uh, Happy Keystone Pipeline Day?
  • 11-23-2012, 05:55 AM
    Hyfi
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Finch Platte View Post
    That's a good one from Lagunitas. If you ever see Hairy Eyeball, be sure to snatch that one up. Nummy!

    I will keep a hairy eye out for that one. I have yet to have a Langunitas I didn't like.

    Look for some crap in your mail on Saturday...
  • 11-23-2012, 06:12 AM
    Finch Platte
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Hyfi View Post
    I will keep a hairy eye out for that one. I have yet to have a Langunitas I didn't like.

    Look for some crap in your mail on Saturday...

    Ooh, cool! I've got some stuff for you, too, that I can quit adding to at some point. ;)
  • 11-24-2012, 06:48 AM
    TheHills44060
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Hyfi View Post
    I will keep a hairy eye out for that one. I have yet to have a Langunitas I didn't like.

    The Hop Stoopid IPA is amaaaazing!
  • 11-26-2012, 06:46 AM
    Mr MidFi
    I'm really not much of a beer enthusiast/elitist, but I had the most amazing brew a couple of weeks ago... Zombie Dust Pale Ale from Three Floyds brewery. I think some of you would go bonkers for it. Seriously.
  • 11-27-2012, 03:54 PM
    Swish
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Mr MidFi View Post
    I'm really not much of a beer enthusiast/elitist, but I had the most amazing brew a couple of weeks ago... Zombie Dust Pale Ale from Three Floyds brewery. I think some of you would go bonkers for it. Seriously.

    Looks like a good call, based on ratings on Beer Advocate, and from someone who isn't a beer enthusiast.