Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicAdam
    RR def has its personalities.
    LMAO! So diplomatic.

I'd be happy to write up a couple of review for you if I find something worth writing about. Just don't expect too much in-depth knowledge. I'm not the walking archive that so many others here are. I just know what I like and don't like.

That wasn't my point and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyfi
    So ONLY positive reviews, right?
    The fact that you liked that Creed record and I don't like the band didn't mean I needed to make a negative comment in that thread. You have every right to post a negative review of the Black Keys or anyone else. Now go have a beer and relax. That's an order!
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

I've never had a problem doing that either.

Quote Originally Posted by bobsticks
    On the other hand, that doesn't in anyway mean I won't debate something I don't understand...
    As most of you already know.
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicAdam
    I also like shorter reviews - 1-5 paragraphs - don't have to super well written - but well thought.
    Leadership by example
    Originally Posted by Troy: She has that same kind of cleft-pallet, slightly retarded way of singing that so many other people find endearing.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    There was a time when we would pick a new album, everyone would listen to it, and then we'd come here to discuss it. Why couldn't we do this for AudioReview? As a group we pick a CD that most people here are going to listen to anyway, each give it a few spins, and then put together a collective review of varying opinions.

Most of us have been hanging out here for 10+ years and have gained a lot from this site and the people here. Adam has been working really hard to improve this site and increase the number of users. So let's give him a hand and kick in a few reviews. It could be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Slosh
    Leadership by example
    Funny - where is it you live again? I'd like to stop by....

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    There was a time when we would pick a new album, everyone would listen to it, and then we'd come here to discuss it. Why couldn't we do this for AudioReview? As a group we pick a CD that most people here are going to listen to anyway, each give it a few spins, and then put together a collective review of varying opinions.

Most of us have been hanging out here for 10+ years and have gained a lot from this site and the people here. Adam has been working really hard to improve this site and increase the number of users. So let's give him a hand and kick in a few reviews. It could be fun!
    I think this sounds like a good idea. I've never seen a reviews like this done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information