Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Things you didn't know....

I was waiting to get my brakes done the other day (pads AND rotors) and as they were lubing up the pineapple to shove up my tailpipe my mind began to wander and as a result I thought I'd give you all the benefits of my mental musings.

1. Schroeder never did marry Lucy but he and Linus are still living togehter in Barsto quite happily.

2. Charlie Brown still lives in his mom's basement. Makes a living selling Star Wars crap on ebay and attending SciFi Conventions. Still wears that same chittty sweater only now it's a sweat band around his still balding head.

3. Lucy Van Pelt is doing time in Joliet. Never having gotten over her first love she moved on to younger and younger men. Authorities drew the line after several middle schooler's began complaining.

4. Dennis the Menace is still in the Marines. His talent for destruction has seen him in every hotspot from Beruit to Bagdhad. He currently claims to have killed at least 4 insurgents with his trusty slingshot.

5. Archie finally came to grips with his sexuality and took up residence with Jughead for about 10 years before moving to the Castro.

6. Reggie and Veronica married and had several evil, dark haired, narcisstic kids. They lived quite happily until the banking meltdown last year. Implicated in the Madoff scandal Reg did the right thing and swallowed his Baretta. Veronica, having always been smarter than Reg, fled to an island paradise with no extradition and is living quite happily with several buff pool boys.

7. Betty is still stripping 5 nights a week in Vegas.

8. Beetle Baily is currently doing time in Levenworth for having finally "fragged" Sarge while deployed in Iraq. Bailey got a reduced sentece in that ample evidence existed showing a long and bloody pattern of physical abuse by Sarge. At his sentencing Bailey declared "I just couldn't take one more ass whippin from tha tfat f**k. I'm glad he's dead and I hope he rots in Hell."

9. Garfiield, died years ago and is currently on display at the Museum of Natrual History in New York. At 320 Pounds he remains the largest domestic feline ever on record.

10. Calvin was last seen in Seattle International Airport panhandling for the Hare's... Hobbes was nowhere to be seen.

Da Worfster

Suspended
    Worf, you're becoming too much like the rest of us. It's a sad day indeed.

Thanks, man! I needed this....
    Last edited by Auricauricle; 03-25-2009 at 08:07 AM.
    "The great tragedy of science--the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly fact."--T. Huxley

Worf? That's sick man. Very sick. You should seek help ASAP. Why would you compare yourself to Hitler like that?
    By the way, how much did the brakes set you back?
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Sob...

Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    Worf? That's sick man. Very sick. You should seek help ASAP. Why would you compare yourself to Hitler like that?
    By the way, how much did the brakes set you back?
    Brakes and Rotors of 16-inchers on a Sube B9 Tribeca... over 8 large. When I could afford it least, right after Christmas and after I put a new set of meats all round...

somebody shoot me.

Da Worfster

Sorry dude.
    If it makes you feel any better, it cost me just under 800 to replace the muffler and two oxygen sensors on my car 3 weeks ago. Imagine the upgrades we could have had.

The pineapple still hurts.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Suspended
    How 'bout $750 for a water pump and fanbelt.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    This is exactly why I like to lease cars. I haven't had to change a tire or brake pad in over 10 years.

As for Worf's original post. I always knew that Veronica and Reggie would get together. What she saw in that geeky little Archie, I'll never know. Reggie is where the hot action is!

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    This is exactly why I like to lease cars. I haven't had to change a tire or brake pad in over 10 years.

As for Worf's original post. I always knew that Veronica and Reggie would get together. What she saw in that geeky little Archie, I'll never know. Reggie is where the hot action is!
    I drive too much for a lease to work for me. It would end up costing way too much.

Hmmm...

You never fail me. You cut to the heart of the matter. Archie, pheh... two hot babes and you can't make up your mind? Was it Veronica's dad's moolah that kept him "hangin' on"? Oh if I were king for a day, many a wrong would be made right...

Da Worfster

I thought that Archie had somethin' for Moose.....Geez, I gotta getta life!

Ajani
    Frankly, I can't see what Archie's problem was... Both Betty and Veronica were hot, but Betty clearly loved him & would take great care of him... while Veronica was basically a stuck up, spoiled b!tch intent on draining out the money he didn't have... seems like a no-brainer to me... and if he just had a thing for brunettes, then he should have just bought Betty some hair dye..

Man, I'm almost ashamed that I'm giving serious analysis to Archie comics...

Quote Originally Posted by Ajani
    Frankly, I can't see what Archie's problem was... Both Betty and Veronica were hot, but Betty clearly loved him & would take great care of him... while Veronica was basically a stuck up, spoiled b!tch intent on draining out the money he didn't have... seems like a no-brainer to me... and if he just had a thing for brunettes, then he should have just bought Betty some hair dye..

Man, I'm almost ashamed that I'm giving serious analysis to Archie comics...
    Yeah, but those girls had totally different attitudes. I'll bet that Veronica was putting out while Betty was waiting for marraige. I used to love reading Archie comics when I was a kid. But as I got older I was surprised that Veronica and Betty were such good friends. In the real world Ronnie would have been smoking weed under the bleachers and making fun of goody-two-shoes Betty.

Ajani
    I'll bet that Veronica was putting out while Betty was waiting for marraige.
    That's about the only reason I could see for Archie wasting time on Veronica...

That's about the only reason I could see for Archie wasting time on Veronica...
    LOL, and here I was thinking that he was wasting time on Betty! If I were a teenage boy, I'd be going after the rich, slutty girl.

Ajani
    LOL, and here I was thinking that he was wasting time on Betty! If I were a teenage boy, I'd be going after the rich, slutty girl.
    lol... good point... but Ronnie doesn't share her wealth with him... she makes him pay for all their ridiculously expensive dates... so nasty attitude + high maintenance = waste of time (unless there is sex involved - which dramatically changes the equation)

Sometimes it's the nice girls who put out, while the "slutty" girls are just D... teasers.

Ajani
    Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    Sometimes it's the nice girls who put out, while the "slutty" girls are just D... teasers.
    All the more reason to ditch Ronnie!!!

Suspended
    HUH? What's this about rich, slutty girls?

Suspended
    lol... good point... but Ronnie doesn't share her wealth with him... she makes him pay for all their ridiculously expensive dates... so nasty attitude + high maintenance = waste of time (unless there is sex involved - which dramatically changes the equation)
    Uhhh... comic book characters can't have sex DUH.

Ajani
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich-n-Texas
    Uhhh... comic book characters can't have sex DUH.

You're not reading the right comics

... and if he just had a thing for brunettes, then he should have just bought Betty some hair dye..
    And if you'll notice, change the hair color and Betty and Veronica are the same girl...at least physically.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Things you didn't know....-page1vl7.jpg  

Wow...

This forum NEVER ceases to amaze me. I've got to be more careful in my discombobulated musings... Look a the prarie fire of debauched postings it has wrought...

Da "shaking his head gently as he reaches for his hip flask" Worfster

And we thank you for it Worf. Please post more often.

Quote Originally Posted by 02audionoob
    And if you'll notice, change the hair color and Betty and Veronica are the same girl...at least physically.
    Wow. That's not the Betty and Veronica that I remember.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Things you didn't know....-archie.jpg  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information