Rutgers pulls off the most improbable of endings

One of the many headlines from some websites this morning.

Just when you thought the national-title race was gaining some clarity, along comes Rutgers. Yep, those good old BCS-busting Scarlet Knights, doing what they do best -- rallying back from a 25-7 deficit while holding the nation's second-ranked offense to 53 second-half yards to emerge as the Big East's lone remaining undefeated team.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

My team's season is over. Go Vols....... at least I can focus more on saturdays now.

But Rutgers deserves to be in top 10. Right along with ND and Cali.

The grandson of our company's SrVP is their TE. I remember when he worked a summer here as a stock boy. It's cool to see him play.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

That was one of the best games I've seen this year. My buddy and fellow Trojan alum called me at the start of the fourth wondering the same thing I was: Why can't 'SC's defense play like that!

That was as dominating a defensive display as I've seen. They reminded me of our '04 defense and Miami's from the their championship years. When the fans rushed the field, I had a huge smile on my face and told my wife "That's what makes College Football so great!"

Yes, very exciting game.

Thread Information