• 11-10-2006, 07:03 AM
    GMichael
    Rutgers pulls off the most improbable of endings
    One of the many headlines from some websites this morning.

Just when you thought the national-title race was gaining some clarity, along comes Rutgers. Yep, those good old BCS-busting Scarlet Knights, doing what they do best -- rallying back from a 25-7 deficit while holding the nation's second-ranked offense to 53 second-half yards to emerge as the Big East's lone remaining undefeated team.
  • 11-10-2006, 08:38 AM
    jrhymeammo
    My team's season is over. Go Vols....... at least I can focus more on saturdays now.

But Rutgers deserves to be in top 10. Right along with ND and Cali.
  • 11-10-2006, 09:23 AM
    GMichael
    The grandson of our company's SrVP is their TE. I remember when he worked a summer here as a stock boy. It's cool to see him play.
  • 11-10-2006, 10:46 AM
    topspeed
    That was one of the best games I've seen this year. My buddy and fellow Trojan alum called me at the start of the fourth wondering the same thing I was: Why can't 'SC's defense play like that!

That was as dominating a defensive display as I've seen. They reminded me of our '04 defense and Miami's from the their championship years. When the fans rushed the field, I had a huge smile on my face and told my wife "That's what makes College Football so great!"
  • 11-10-2006, 11:45 AM
    paul_pci
    Yes, very exciting game.