Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Post Number 2000 For Me!

POST NUMBER 2000 FOR ME!

Hip hip hoo-ray! I made it to 2k.
    How have you put up with me this long?
    I know that I'm not as helpful as the other 2k+ posters here, but I try hard. I've been having a great time & have learned plenty from all you tech geeks, gear hogs, or music nerds etc.

Thank you all so very much.

Mike
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    POST NUMBER 2000 FOR ME!

And I bet you half of your posts are gossips you heard from Sir TT, JSE and L.J. by the water cooler

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey
    And I bet you half of your posts are gossips you heard from Sir TT, JSE and L.J. by the water cooler
    LJ eases away, hands in pocket doing a very sarcastic whistle

Quote Originally Posted by L.J.
    LJ eases away, hands in pocket doing a very sarcastic whistle
    Did I say something wrong (as I walk away from the water cooler)

Congrat G Michael always a pleasure to get you going.Spanky most of giving you at least 100 of these post .

(walks out to cooler) Thanks Pat. It's good to know you care. (glares at Smokey & LJ) Happy humpday everyone! (goes back to work)
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

(walks out to cooler) Thanks Pat. It's good to know you care. (glares at Smokey & LJ) Happy humpday everyone! (goes back to work)
    humpday

humpday
    Wednesday is humpday. Mondays and 2'sdays it seems like you are working up-hill. Thursdays and Fridays are down-hill, like you could coast to the weekend. Wednesday is the hump inbetween.

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    You may have written over 2,000 posts but you have created much more laughter. Thanks
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael
    You may have written over 2,000 posts but you have created much more laughter. Thanks
    I second that.Thank you.

Bernd
    "Let The Earth Bear Witness."

I agree! GM, you're too hard on yourself. Who cares if you cant answer every single question or if you don't know everything. You help alot by putting a smile on most of our faces. Some guys are just waay too serious around here.....(LJ eases away, hands in pocket, doing that same sarcastic whistle)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael
    Thank JohnMichael. I can always count on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernd
    I second that.Thank you.

Bernd
    Thank you Bernd.

I agree! GM, you're too hard on yourself. Who cares if you cant answer every single question or if you don't know everything. You help alot by putting a smile on most of our faces. Some guys are just waay too serious around here.....(LJ eases away, hands in pocket, doing that same sarcastic whistle)
    Question: Why doesn't this cooler ever run out of water?

Question: Why doesn't this cooler ever run out of water?
    The Alhambra water guy turns around, looks at GM and says "do you believe this guy, somebody has to get some work done around here, sheesh!" Then he wonders back to his truck with his empty water containers.

Kam
    Wednesday is humpday. Mondays and 2'sdays it seems like you are working up-hill. Thursdays and Fridays are down-hill, like you could coast to the weekend. Wednesday is the hump inbetween.
    um.... i beg to differ. wednesday is the peak of the week.

(and congrats on the 2021 posts now!)
    /create

Quote Originally Posted by Kam
    um.... i beg to differ. wednesday is the peak of the week.

(and congrats on the 2021 posts now!)
    Maybe humpday should be renamed lost-day.

Yeah, I know. I talk a lot. I just have so much to say.

Tanx....

Maybe humpday should be renamed lost-day.

Yeah, I know. I talk a lot. I just have so much to say.

Tanx....

You better hurry up if you want to catch me. I'm not waiting ya know....

Can a crooner get a gig? dean_martin's Avatar
    POST NUMBER 2000 FOR ME!

How have you put up with me this long?
    I know that I'm not as helpful as the other 2k+ posters here, but I try hard. I've been having a great time & have learned plenty from all you tech geeks, gear hogs, or music nerds etc.

Thank you all so very much.

Mike
    Thank YOU for your good-natured humor and helpful tidbits, GM.

Although 2000 posts is a landmark, I'm wondering if you're in the running for the most posts in the shortest amount of time. Does anyone keep up with these stats?

I think I'm approaching 1000 and I'm definitely expecting a horn to sound, lights to flash and confetti and balloons to fall from the ceiling.

Quote Originally Posted by dean_martin
    Thank YOU for your good-natured humor and helpful tidbits, GM.

Although 2000 posts is a landmark, I'm wondering if you're in the running for the most posts in the shortest amount of time. Does anyone keep up with these stats?

I think I'm approaching 1000 and I'm definitely expecting a horn to sound, lights to flash and confetti and balloons to fall from the ceiling.
    Thanks,
    I don't know. Put me down for 5 quid on Kex though.
    No bells or whistles for me. Still fun though.

JSE
    Walk up to water cooler, looks around. Where did everyone go? Sees water-cooler-filler- man, crying in corner. What's wrong water-cooler-filler-man? He blurts out..... That Damn GMichael! He takes me for granted and could care less that I have to keep you dumbass water-cooler-gossip-guys refreshed all day every day! JSE, slinks out of room as water-cooler-whooooosss-filler-man cries a freaking river.

JSE

Quote Originally Posted by JSE
    Walk up to water cooler, looks around. Where did everyone go? Sees water-cooler-filler- man, crying in corner. What's wrong water-cooler-filler-man? He blurts out..... That Damn GMichael! He takes me for granted and could care less that I have to keep you dumbass water-cooler-gossip-guys refreshed all day every day! JSE, slinks out of room as water-cooler-whooooosss-filler-man cries a freaking river.

JSE
    (walks up to water cooler man) Don't cry dude. I'm very sorry. (hands cooler man a bud) For all you do....

LJ walks up and sees the water dude sitting alone. LJ wonders why there's a unopened bud can sitting on the table. "How's it going" says LJ as he grabs a cup. The water guy stares at LJ and says "I wouldn't drink any of that water if I were you". LJ doesn't respond, he sits his cup down and stares into the cooler. "Is that what I think it is" says LJ. The water dude doesn't respond. LJ looks at the cooler a little closer and realizes what's in the water. A few seconds later GM walks in. . He grabs a cup and pours some water, not even paying attention because he has done this probably a thousand times before. LJ wants to say something, but how could he. Fighting his self to do the right thing, only a cough comes out. GM, cup up to his lips, says "you alright?" LJ smirks, nods his head and just walks out. GM takes a sip of water, tilts his head back and finishes off the cup. The water dude say "welp, my work here is all done. See you fellas next week" and strolls off a happy man. GM wonders what's up with him and goes back to his desk............seconds later a secretary is heard screaming from the water cooler area.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information