Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Out of 4

Dustin Broke is hot!!! SpankingVanillaice's Avatar
    But did you look at the pics I took? There is nothin I can do as you see. and if I move the cam to the right its the rest of my room and my bed is there. I showed you guys that pic already.

And clean your room...!!!!
    Lots of music but not enough time for it all

Draw me a plan of your room and i promise i will give you a guide to how to rearange your room and speaker setup!

I took pics of my whole room.
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Heres one last pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by SpankingVanillaice
    But did you look at the pics I took? There is nothin I can do as you see. and if I move the cam to the right its the rest of my room and my bed is there. I showed you guys that pic already.
    Why did you change your face again.Like I said before do these people know you are using their picture on internet ?I also know that you must be around 14 years old by the way you come back and forth with same question .Im surprise you did 'nt do the headphone for a while.

As you see my desk is in the upper right corner of my room. So if I placed the speaker they will be by the wall and on the corner expecialy the left speaker.

Quote Originally Posted by PAT.P
    Why did you change your face again.Like I said before do these people know you are using their picture on internet ?I also know that you must be around 14 years old by the way you come back and forth with same question .Im surprise you did 'nt do the headphone for a while.
    Excuse me did you see my profile? Did you see my b-day? I am not 14 I am 20 almost 21.

Now read this slowly!

DRAW ME A BLODDY PLAN

Dimensions, glass etc.....

I am willing to help you, but for gods sacke DRAW ME A BLODDY PLAN!!!!!!

Excuse me did you see my profile? Did you see my b-day? I am not 14 I am 20 almost 21.
    So sad.......now DRAW A PLAN!!!! And stop posting pictures of young boy this is NOT the place for that!

This is not your "PICTURE" and without their permission you could get in serious trouble .Dont you think ?

This is not your "PICTURE" and without their permission you could get in serious trouble .Dont you think ?
    Hey Pat, i think this is him actually. He has a picture of the young blondy touching his croch in his room. There is no point in putting a pic of himself up.

Quote Originally Posted by Florian
    Hey Pat, i think this is him actually. He has a picture of the young blondy touching his croch in his room. There is no point in putting a pic of himself up.
    In one thread he said its the picture of is boyfriend that he as not seen in 1 year 4 month.

Big science. Hallelujah. noddin0ff's Avatar
    I felt creepy enough downloading little pictures of your Icons to my hardrive. NOW, I've got very creepy pictures of you room. Please stop. I'm going to need a shower and some caustic soap (borax?) to get over this.

Either you love the Feng Shui of your creepy room full of dinos and empty tissue boxes more, or you love the sound of music more. You decide. Move your speakers and get back to us. You control the horizontal, you control the vertical. I'm leaving the Twilight zone until you do.

Im starting to think that he as Multiple Personality and is crying out for "HELP"

I took pics of my whole room.
    Dude, I was eating lunch when I opened a picture of your cat's litter box. Yack.

Can you draw up a diagram of your room? Put it on paper and take a picture of it if you don't have another way.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

And you still play with "Dinosaurs" and the only pussy you see is the cat in our room?

I can say my room is 15-1/2 feet long and 10 feet wide.

Heres my plan I made using a program called Photoshop 6.0. I drew the pics myself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Out of 4-my-room-plan-700x467.jpg  

Im starting to think that he as Multiple Personality and is crying out for "HELP"
    No I don't have Multiple Personalitys and no I am not a weird guy. I just am into dinosaurs alot thats all. You know that there are professionals out there that love dinosaurs and study them. If you met me in person I am a normal acting guy the only difference between most you guys is that I am 100% gay boy.
    Last edited by SpankingVanillaice; 11-10-2005 at 12:27 PM.

Heres my plan I made using a program called Photoshop 6.0. I drew the pics myself.
    OK guys. He posted a layout of his room. What can he do with this?

Are your speakers on the comp desk?
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    OK guys. He posted a layout of his room. What can he do with this?

Are your speakers on the comp desk?
    Yes they are on my comp desk and you guys have seen how my desk looks like.

No I don't have Multiple Personalitys and no I am not a weird guy. I just am into dinosaurs alot thats all. You know that there are professionals out there that love dinosaurs and study them. If you met me in person I am a normal acting guy the only difference between most you guys is that I am 100% gay boy.
    First, no such thing as normal. Everyone is off center somehow.
    Second, lots of people here like to pull eachother's chains. Don't let it get you upset. They do it to everyone. This is as much for entertainment as it is for learning. I know that they can be rough sometimes.
    Third, no one here minds that you are gay. That's between you and your BF. It's good that you are proud of it. But that's not why people here are picking on you. Don't be mad.

In one thread he said its the picture of is boyfriend that he as not seen in 1 year 4 month.
    The avatar I have now is a pic of my bf Adam that I haven't seen for 1 year and 5 months. Of cource I hope that he will move to Omaha at the 14th this month like he says he will but I don't know since it is very hard for him to move since he lives in a group home you know plus the disabilities he has like ADHD and he is diabetic and he has heart disease too. He has a doctor he go sees and he will have to find a different doctor that can help him that lives in Omaha. Anyways I hope he will move asap since I really love him alot and he loves me alot too.

The avatar I have now is a pic of my bf Adam that I haven't seen for 1 year and 5 months. Of cource I hope that he will move to Omaha at the 14th this month like he says he will but I don't know since it is very hard for him to move since he lives in a group home you know plus the disabilities he has like ADHD and he is diabetic and he has heart disease too. He has a doctor he go sees and he will have to find a different doctor that can help him that lives in Omaha. Anyways I hope he will move asap since I really love him alot and he loves me alot too.
    He looks like a nice guy. Who was your other picture? Please don't say it's you because, well that guy looks like he has an attitude? Cute, but angry.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information