Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Out of 4

Dustin Broke is hot!!! SpankingVanillaice's Avatar
    No no no what I meant is is the JBL S26 good for audiophiles and considered a audiophile speaker? Yes it did say on lots of sites that is was made for audiophiles but I was woundering if you guys think these are considered to be a audiophile speakers.

Quote Originally Posted by SpankingVanillaice
    I still wounder why even the JBL S26 costed $400 pair there are still not good. It did say that there were for audiophiles and music lovers around the world too you know.

Did you move the speakers as we suggested to you ? If so where and how did you place them ?

You make these comments about your JBL's and it seems you dont even try to move them. Placement is absolutley key to good sound.

You also complain you have little money to purchase better speakers but you wont even take are advice on placement. Which is FREE. Placement can completely change the balance of a speaker.

This is probably why you get picked on so much. Wake up man and listen.

Quote Originally Posted by noddin0ff
    Good God! I had to Google Transfiguration Temper V...is that really a multi-K$ phono cartridge? Having bypassed LP's all I can say is "Wow!"
    Yup!

Got it for a really good price. My x-mas present to myself. Where is the damned thing? Bl**dy Post.

Enjoy what you have.

Bernd
    "Let The Earth Bear Witness."

No there not really considered audiophile speakers. More a mass market mid fi speaker. But this is can be subjective.

STOP BELIEVING THE MARKETING HYPE OF THE MANUFACTURES. THEY JUST WANT YOU TO BUY THERE PRODUCT. HENCE THE HYPE.

WAKE UP MAN.

No no no what I meant is is the JBL S26 good for audiophiles and considered a audiophile speaker? Yes it did say on lots of sites that is was made for audiophiles but I was woundering if you guys think these are considered to be a audiophile speakers.
    Well maybe you can understand "direct talk". Your speakers are absolutly nowhere near a audiophile speaker, your equipment, room, placement is nowhere near a audiophile setup. You never talk about your music, there is absolutly nothing audiophile or anywhere near close to hobbyist in what you have. You bore the **** out of people with your stupid lectures on bloddy stuio monitors. STOP with this crap! Sell this junk and do what the others tell you. Visit some audio stores, take a good record and listen and stop with this crap.
    Lots of music but not enough time for it all

Quote Originally Posted by Florian
    Well maybe you can understand "direct talk". Your speakers are absolutly nowhere near a audiophile speaker, your equipment, room, placement is nowhere near a audiophile setup. You never talk about your music, there is absolutly nothing audiophile or anywhere near close to hobbyist in what you have. You bore the **** out of people with your stupid lectures on bloddy stuio monitors. STOP with this crap! Sell this junk and do what the others tell you. Visit some audio stores, take a good record and listen and stop with this crap.
    Flo-I must congratulate you on the straight talk. I tried to put it down but it sounded too harsh IMHO..But you hit the nail on the head. I wonder if "Vanilla" is even remotley serious about this. Smells a bit like "Warrenrig" don't you think?

Peace

Bernd

Quote Originally Posted by Bernd
    Flo-I must congratulate you on the straight talk. I tried to put it down but it sounded too harsh IMHO..But you hit the nail on the head. I wonder if "Vanilla" is even remotley serious about this. Smells a bit like "Warrenrig" don't you think?

Peace

Bernd
    Thanks, i dont like to put down people but i have met a lot of stupid people in my life and this is so incredibly stupid that i am not sure if its actually possible. Warrenrig was just an ******* and Mr.Ice here is not an *******, but incredibly incompetent. Sorry about this but i have helped you alot along with the other members on this forum and you just seem to be a complete moron.

PS: It said in your profile that you go to college, and if this is true then i have lost all my faith in the education system.

Angry

Now I am starting to get very dissapointed now since I really noticed that you guys are being sooo harsh and mean to me I thought that this was a message board for helping each other nicely and kindly not some fighting mean board like this. I really started to not like the message board now since you guys are making fun of me and you guys are sooo mean. You guys need to stop this or I will leave this message board permermently.

Now I am starting to get very dissapointed now since I really noticed that you guys are being sooo harsh and mean to me I thought that this was a message board for helping each other nicely and kindly not some fighting mean board like this. I really started to not like the message board now since you guys are making fun of me and you guys are sooo mean. You guys need to stop this or I will leave this message board permermently.
    I was not rude to you. Just giving you some straight talk. Besides you still have never answered my questions. Probably why you get the responses you do. Get with it and answer some of are questions and stop asking the same questions over and over again.

So whats up with the speaker placement suggestions ? Have you tried moving them ?

Have a safe trip.
    No seriousley-you do not listen to what is said.
    What you have got is not anywhere near audiophile. And this is not meant to be elitist or snoby. So please listen, try moving the speakers or even better sell those four pairs you have got and go and audition some of the ones mentioned and come back here, by all means, with your findings. The way you ask your questions appears to me you are not happy with your sound. So do something about it or as you threatened,leave, you are free to do that.

Good luck

Bernd

This board is for helping people who accept help and not for morons that ask the same questions 10 billion times and show pictures of youg boys touching their crotches for ****s sacke. We helped you tons of times on speakers, repsonces, room tuning etc.....and all you do is post dumb ass **** on a 60$ speaker and say its better then home speakers cause its a studio monitor. Damn, cant you see that?

Spanky,

It's like this. The people here try to be helpful. But they don't have much patients for those who don't follow their instructions before asking basically the same questions over and over phrased a little differently. That's when they loose it and the flames start. They take their music very seriously here.

Try moving your speakers around as stated by others. Find the spot you like best for now. Keep reading here. Go to hi-end shops, and listen to as many systems & speakers as you can. When you find what you like, and have the $$ for it, upgrade.

And sorry, no, your JBL's are not audiophile class. But don't be too upset with that. My Infinity's aren't either. But they do sound dang good to me. Enjoy what you have now until you upgrade.

And have some chocolate will ya. That always helps me to feel better.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

You guys need to stop this or I will leave this message board permermently
    Who on earth cares? I left 3 times already and barely anyone cared and you know why? Cause the world keeps on spinning.

Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    Spanky,

It's like this. The people here try to be helpful. But they don't have much patients for those who don't follow their instructions before asking basically the same questions over and over phrased a little differently. That's when they loose it and the flames start. They take their music very seriously here.

Try moving your speakers around as stated by others. Find the spot you like best for now. Keep reading here. Go to hi-end shops, and listen to as many systems & speakers as you can. When you find what you like, and have the $$ for it, upgrade.

And sorry, no, your JBL's are not audiophile class. But don't be too upset with that. My Infinity's aren't either. But they do sound dang good to me. Enjoy what you have now until you upgrade.

And have some chocolate will ya. That always helps me to feel better.
    But they are a hell of a lot better then some Eidorols or cheap JBLs.....Infinity is pretty good :-)

Who on earth cares? I left 3 times already and barely anyone cared and you know why? Cause the world keeps on spinning.
    Round and round it goes.

Peace

Bernd

The reason I didn't answer about the placement thing is since I don't have any other place to place them on my desk. Plus my desk is in my upper left corner of my room so I can't put speaker stands eather. I don't know what should I do.

Move the other furniture to make setting up your system more condusive for listening. It's not rocket science. Try some milk crates for stands. Those are usually free. There not the best thing but I used some for about 6 months until I got my first set of speaker stands. Save up some money for stands. Stands can be had for dirt cheap if you look around.

In the future answer questions even if your not sure of an answer. It lets people know your listening.

The reason I didn't answer about the placement thing is since I don't have any other place to place them on my desk. Plus my desk is in my upper left corner of my room so I can't put speaker stands eather. I don't know what should I do.
    Wow, now why is it so hard to say that? If you CANNOT place them anywhere else then guess what......SOL. Sorry, but if there is NOTHING you can do what do you expect from us? Magic Pixie dust?

You saw how my desk kinda looks like think of that desk put all the way to the wall on the upper left corner that's why I don't have room to place the speakers anywere else. Lets say I moved the desk more to the right the speakers will still be on the corner so lots of bass will produce. So I don't think there is any other place to place them.

That's all you needed to say. If you can't move them then you can't move them. I'm not sure what else you can do at this point though other than upgrading. I know, that cost $$ that you may not have. You may have to deal with what you have until you can.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Wow, now why is it so hard to say that? If you CANNOT place them anywhere else then guess what......SOL. Sorry, but if there is NOTHING you can do what do you expect from us? Magic Pixie dust?
    I thought it was pixie snot. Or is that for brighter colors? Can't recall right now.

Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    I thought it was pixie snot. Or is that for brighter colors? Can't recall right now.
    This is the second edition for ULTRA sound

I took pics of corners of my desk.
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Ok looky here, my speakers are literrary 52 times heavier then yours and i can move them with backacing pain but thats what you have to do! Get some milk crates or put them on 10 books and experiement!!!

Dont come back untill you tried different positions!

This is my room and setup....draw a plan like this one

As you see I am close to the window so if I moved the desk to the right it will not look good. Plus even if I moved the desk to the right my left speakers will still be in the corner so lots of bass will come out.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information