Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Suspended
    I was seeing around 250 - 290 when I looked at one or two pages of servers. If I recall correctly aren't some servers private?

yes some are private, but I don't really play on servers that are on the list...

I mostly play on the Weedheaven server (just since 2 weeks or so, I haven't played this game in a while, but I started again)

and the DWX server, I played there more, I was pretty good there, but it's pretty quiet there now

Keept them spinning,
    Bert.
    Life is music!

Mcintosh MA6400 Integrated
    Double Advent speakers
    Thiel CS2.3's
    *DIY Lenco L75 TT
    * SME 3012 S2
    * Rega RB-301
    *Denon DL-103 in midas body
    *Denon DL-304
    *Graham slee elevator EXP & revelation
    *Lehmann audio black cube SE
    Marantz CD5001 OSE
    MIT AVt 2 IC's
    Sonic link Black earth IC's
    Siltech MXT New york IC's
    Kimber 4VS speakercable
    Furutech powercord and plugs.

I'm a happy 20 year old...

Suspended
    Wonder where Sir Speedy's been. Maybe his Dell took a dump?

I'll still take the graphics engines on PC games over PSx, XBOX and Nintendo any day! <== to above mentioned console owners in FA's thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich-n-Texas
    Wonder where Sir Speedy's been. Maybe his Dell took a dump?
    I've been too busy playing COD4, of course!

The new Dell is amazing. Everything runs soooo much faster, it's the equivalent of jumping out of a VW Bug and into a 997 Turbo. I'm still coming to terms with Vista, but no major hang-ups so far. COD4 truly is breathtaking and easily the most photorealistic game I've seen. With the memory and v-card on the new comp, I maxed out all of the settings and can play without so much as a hiccup. Get the whole game, Rich. You won't be dissappointed.

Happy New Year!

Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by topspeed
    I've been too busy playing COD4, of course!

The new Dell is amazing. Everything runs soooo much faster, it's the equivalent of jumping out of a VW Bug and into a 997 Turbo.
    There he goes with the sports car analogies again
    I'm still coming to terms with Vista, but no major hang-ups so far.
    I think things (if history is any indicator) will improve when the first service pack is released.

COD4 truly is breathtaking and easily the most photorealistic game I've seen. With the memory and v-card on the new comp, I maxed out all of the settings and can play without so much as a hiccup.
    Good to hear TS. Glad your happy with your new rig. Ain't new gadgets fun?!?!
    Get the whole game, Rich. You won't be dissappointed.
    Is there a demo available? I'm playing through the Crysis demo but I've been sidetracked recently with receiver research, which is fun too.

Happy New Year!
    Happy Hunting! (for the enemy)

Forum Regular
    Do you think it makes sense to buy skins? Sometimes it seems to me that I'm ready to buy something but then I start to doubt again.

Forum Regular
    Actually I think that there is no point in it but it is always nice when your character is somehow different from other players. There is something special and interesting about it. I also hesitated for a long time before buying the first awp fever dream skin but now I'm very satisfied. I also chose between some skins, but still decided to stay on this option.

Forum Regular
    Good morning guys. Can someone here please tell me how to stay anonymous online? I don't really understand what to do... I will be happy to hear your opinion Thanks

Forum Regular
    Georgeeee, hello. I think that I will be able to help you with this problem right now. Just try to get more information on this theme here on https://clearvpn.com/blog/privacy/anonymous-browsing/ besides, you can also try clearvpn as thanks to this vpn, it's really easy to visit everything that I need right now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information