JSE & the Bush admin. - a conspiracy??

I think so!

How else do you explain the "softening up" post about Mars a few days before the big announcement?

And the fact that he likes Bush better than Dean, Gephart, or the other Dems. How can that be explained rationally, unless there are sinister motives afoot?

So, what is it? Money? Cabinet seat, maybe replace Powell? Or maybe he's working directly for the VRC (vast rightwing conspiracy), headed by Nixon (whose death was faked, you know), and backed by Fox [btw, I heard that, since he saw Gore debate GWB, JFK has signed up. LBJ just won't, even though Cheneys' really been pressuring him (he even offered him a Cadillac). Clintons' been offered a honorary membership for signing the welfare reform bill but, as usual, he won't spit OR swallow].

Maybe we really don't want to know! Maybe they'll kill us, or worse yet, turn us all into Republicans (the horror)!

Pete

P.S. In all seriousness, the Mars shot is a great booster. And mud in Osamas' eye.

PPSS If your pet needs RFI protection, it can be had here: http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...&category=1467
    I fear explanations explanatory of things explained.
    Abraham Lincoln

Talking Pretty funny, Pete!

Where did you come across that auction? Did you find it on DU while on a spy mission?
    Click here to see my system.

JSE
    Weew!

Just got back from D.C. Early flight. Had to leak information on W. Clark. See, he really did support the war.

http://www.drudgereport.com/mattwc.htm

And Bush is a liar?

Me and Mother Nature (Ma Nat to her friends) have been trying like hell to snow-in the primary in Iowa. Sorry Canada! Going to be hard though.

Carol Moseley Braun? That was easy. I have pictures. I'll post them on the DU soon!

Pete,

That's one cool auction. I heard Madona bought 2 of them. Not sure why?

JSE?

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by piece-it pete
    I think so!

Maybe we really don't want to know! Maybe they'll kill us, or worse yet, turn us all into Republicans (the horror)!

Pete
    I wish I was in a tax bracket that made me want to be a Republican.

Quote Originally Posted by Beckman
    I wish I was in a tax bracket that made me want to be a Republican.

Just vote for Dean...

You'll be in a higher tax bracket soon enough :)!!

Pete
    Abraham Lincoln

Forum Regular
    Just vote for Dean...

You'll be in a higher tax bracket soon enough !!

Pete
    You don't have to twist my arm to get me to do that.

D'oh!!

I sure misphrased that one haha.

How rich do you have to be to vote Republican? Maybe I don't qualify!! But I want to someday - & I believe money's better spent by individuals vs. gov't.

Does this mean you have to be poor to be a Democrat? You'd better tell them - the net worth of the Democrats in Congress FAR exceeds the Republicans. Then what is the difference between them & Republicans? Do you think they want to be poor? Help them? How will higher taxes help? What is the definition of Ivory Tower?

Pete

BTW, I generally consider the opposition to be loyal ;-).
    Abraham Lincoln

Forum Regular
    I sure misphrased that one haha.

How rich do you have to be to vote Republican? Maybe I don't qualify!! But I want to someday - & I believe money's better spent by individuals vs. gov't.

Does this mean you have to be poor to be a Democrat? You'd better tell them - the net worth of the Democrats in Congress FAR exceeds the Republicans. Then what is the difference between them & Republicans? Do you think they want to be poor? Help them? How will higher taxes help? What is the definition of Ivory Tower?

Pete

BTW, I generally consider the opposition to be loyal ;-).
    I agree.

I agree. During a resession the government should cut taxes and increase government spending. Geroge W sent out a bunch of checks for $300 and most paid their credit card debts with this money. This did nothing for the economy. George W then said he wished to keep all of his tax cuts. This is not a good idea. During a resession the resessionary gap needs to be filled with tax cuts and goverment spending, during an inflationary period, which will be coming up shortly, government spending needs to be reduced and taxes need to be increased. This is standard fiscal policy used by JFK, FDR, and other good Presidents. By doing this economic growth is maintained.

As far as tax cuts, I am very poor and havn't saved a single dollar since Geroge W has been in office. I am graduating fom college this May and I have been watching the job market closely. In the past two years entry level jobs for electrical engineers have gone from paying 45,000+ to $15 per hour. This is more Bill Clintons fault for not decreasing government spending and increasing taxes.

I don't really like any of the cadidates. But voting isn't simply a matter of voting Democratic if your a minority or a woman, and voting Republican if you don't want to be taxed. One needs to look at the entire picture, what are the interests of each candidate. With Bill Clinton it was the Economy and nothing else.

I just think George W is tying to get votes to get reelected and doesn't care if he destroys the US economy while doing so.

Would you rather pay taxes and have a job, or not pay taxes and be unemployed?

Forum Regular

Wink The problem is that there is no party to represent......

......the middle class. The Republicans are the friends of big business and the rich. The Democrats are the party of the poor. However, both parties are ones that big business and the rich will tolerate. No one (with the possible exception of Ralph Nader of the Green Party) is there to represent the middle class. It all comes down to campaign spending. The Republicans are the party that big business/rich love, the Democrats are a second party that the rich can tolerate. The reason is big business/ rich supply the endorsement in the campaign trail. So, in essence, the candidate is bought and paid for before he ever gets into office. The middle class could never get the funds together to push a serious candidate. Look at it this way, if you were to run for office, would you go to 10 people and ask for a $1 million campaign contribution, or go to 1 million people asking for a $10 contribution. It's easier to get 10 people with the same agenda.
    Politicians don't really have any power anyway. They are just puppets doing what the puppetmaster whats. They simply dance on a string. When you go into the voting booth every November, you're simply voting on whether you want to see the puppet wear a blue outfit or a red outfit. They are just soldiers following orders of the ones that put them in power.

BTW, they ALL spend money. It's just a question of whether you prefer the tax and spend Democrats or the borrow and spend Republican. Cash or Credit? Watch the performance of the national debt, and you can tell which party is in power.

Regards,
    John

Forum Regular

Well said, John!

Yes, the Democrats pretend to be the party of the poor, but they are bought and sold by the same people. Our choice is between New World Order Candidate #1 and New World Order Candidate #2. It's the evil of two lessers...

Laz

Forum Regular

Who are we to talk about evil people?

Quote Originally Posted by trollgirl
    Yes, the Democrats pretend to be the party of the poor, but they are bought and sold by the same people. Our choice is between New World Order Candidate #1 and New World Order Candidate #2. It's the evil of two lessers...

Laz
    30,000 children starved to death last night, and I have a $3000 stereo in my living room. I am no better than Dick Cheney.

I knew JSE always had more info than everyone else. I just couldn't figure out why

Thread Information