Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Israel

Suspended

Israel

In a recent publication of U.S. News and World Report, David Gergen wrote an editorial titled "An Unfair Attack". In the article he issues a rebuttal to an article written by John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walttitles {"The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy"}. Gergen states the following: "In essence, their 82-page piece argues that U.S. policy in the Middle East has been hijacked by a pro-Israel "Lobby." "The core of the Lobby," they say, "is comprised of American Jews who make a significant effort in their daily lives to bend U.S. foreign policy so that it advances Israel's interests." As a result, "the United States has a terrorism problem in good part because it is so closely allied with Israel." I agree with Mearsheimer and Walttitles.

Back in 1948 when the Jewish state of Israel was created, the United States and Britain agreed to allow it to exist in its present place of location. Evidently no thought was given to the long term effects of creating such a state in the middle of so many Arab countries. It would have been wiser to use this land to create a place where all three major religions could visit to practice their faiths but not be allowed to reside their. The State of Israel should have been established anywhere but the Middle East. Consequently, the United States has obligated itself to support a so-called democratic Jewish state against potential threats from the Arab monarchial dictatorships. This has indeed opened the door to undue influence from the "Jewish lobby" not only on U.S. policy in the Middle East but also on domestic policy as well. Few could doubt the negative influence they have on the media and the entertainment industry.

As for negative stereotypes, the Jews have been known to create their own. Everything from their materialistic money mongering to their history of being forcefully removed from so many countries. It always seems very ironic that the Jews continue to decry themselves as the only victims of a holocaust where in fact their own bible describes in detail how they massacred many nations and cultures. Some historians believe it was their investment money that helped sponsor the African slave trade. Even their own Talmud states that "Jesus is in hell and is being punished by being boiled in semen." Still further, while the Jews advocate diversity in the United States, only those born into Jewish families may attain citizenship in Israel. Mearsheimer and Walttitles are right and therefore the United States should withdraw from its support of Israel. Perhaps then will the so-called chosen people wisen up and learn to get along peacefully with the rest of the world.

Nothing like a little anti-semitism to celebrate Easter, is there, Joe?

So, do you have anything to add to this forum, or are you simply hate baiting.

Personally, after this post and your occasional dropping of a fart and walking away, I'm for simply not letting you post here anymore.

After all, this IS essentially an audio forum and, due to your lack of anything audio in any of your posts, why the hell ARE you here? It's not like you're part of the communitiy. You just stop by to drop off garbage and then you're on your merry little way until you get another bladder full you want to unload.
    Last edited by markw; 04-15-2006 at 01:33 PM.

Forum Regular
    Joe:

Like the General said in "The 5th Element": "You're going to have to work on those commumication skills!" I agree with some of what you say, but try to make only a point or two, and those in a way that the reader can digest. I have found that if you turn the kalidescope too fast, you can just lose people. Too much rant, and people tune you out. I know - I've done it myself.

How about something simple and foundational and straightforward, like this: Now that the Jews have gone and set up their secular State in Palestine, they can no longer hide behind the cover of religious tolerance, but must step onto the political stage and take their lumps with the rest of us. It seems reasonable to me, but I'm sure others will take another tack, they always do, but there it is, simple and arguable. At least it does not [I hope] set up a belligerent tone from the get-go. There, lesson over. Oh, and get past the "Newbie" stage before tackling topics like this, please...

Laz

Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications

Someone tell me...

Quote Originally Posted by JOEBIALEK
    In a recent publication of U.S. News and World Report, David Gergen wrote an editorial titled "An Unfair Attack". In the article he issues a rebuttal to an article written by John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walttitles {"The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy"}. Gergen states the following: "In essence, their 82-page piece argues that U.S. policy in the Middle East has been hijacked by a pro-Israel "Lobby." "The core of the Lobby," they say, "is comprised of American Jews who make a significant effort in their daily lives to bend U.S. foreign policy so that it advances Israel's interests." As a result, "the United States has a terrorism problem in good part because it is so closely allied with Israel." I agree with Mearsheimer and Walttitles.

Back in 1948 when the Jewish state of Israel was created, the United States and Britain agreed to allow it to exist in its present place of location. Evidently no thought was given to the long term effects of creating such a state in the middle of so many Arab countries. It would have been wiser to use this land to create a place where all three major religions could visit to practice their faiths but not be allowed to reside their. The State of Israel should have been established anywhere but the Middle East. Consequently, the United States has obligated itself to support a so-called democratic Jewish state against potential threats from the Arab monarchial dictatorships. This has indeed opened the door to undue influence from the "Jewish lobby" not only on U.S. policy in the Middle East but also on domestic policy as well. Few could doubt the negative influence they have on the media and the entertainment industry.

As for negative stereotypes, the Jews have been known to create their own. Everything from their materialistic money mongering to their history of being forcefully removed from so many countries. It always seems very ironic that the Jews continue to decry themselves as the only victims of a holocaust where in fact their own bible describes in detail how they massacred many nations and cultures. Some historians believe it was their investment money that helped sponsor the African slave trade. Even their own Talmud states that "Jesus is in hell and is being punished by being boiled in semen." Still further, while the Jews advocate diversity in the United States, only those born into Jewish families may attain citizenship in Israel. Mearsheimer and Walttitles are right and therefore the United States should withdraw from its support of Israel. Perhaps then will the so-called chosen people wisen up and learn to get along peacefully with the rest of the world.
    Does this guy actually believe all this crap?

BooBs are elitist jerks shokhead's Avatar
    Him and too many others.
    Look & Listen

So wipe them out{gods children} why?
    Look & Listen

Forum Regular

"I resemble that remark."

Quote Originally Posted by shokhead
    So wipe them out{gods children} why?

It is fashionable in some circles [or is it squares, don't get me started...] to label Jews as different and baser than the rest of us. If you think about it for awhile, you realize that even if all they say is true, the Evil they ascribe to Jews also applies to the rest of us. Let's deal with things honestly and forthrightly. Consider all the populations that the Spanish converted to corpses, an example off the top of my head. Consider the world-wide butchery of the oh-so-civilized Brits. Who else: Mongols, Chinese, Japs, Paks, Indians, French, Romans, Greeks, Russians, and Americans too - all killers at one time or another. So why scapegoat? We're all like that inside. And yet, we're all God's children too.

BTW, a few human groups stand out, at least relatively. I think of the Inuit and the Irish, but I'm sure there are others more peaceable than most [nevermind those bar fights]. Maybe it's a simple matter of the percentage of sociopaths born into a population...

Laz

What happened to you? Did a young sabra refuse to give you some in college? Were you unable to get into college because because some Jewish guy "cheated" on the SAT's?
    I would say "you sir are a bigot" but you don't deserve the "Sir". You are simply a bigot trying to hide his bigotry under the guise of a "logical" argument.
    I would like the name of one historian who believes Jewish investment money sponsered the slave trade.
    You should go live in Iran. They hate Jews and don't believe in the holocaust. You are the kind of person who makes me ashamed to be an American.
    How can anyone expect Muslims to get along with Jews or anyone else when they can't get along with each other? They are fighting each other over a question of the succession of the prophet. Any group of nuts who go to war over who was next in line to lead a couple of hundred years ago will have difficulty getting along with anyone.
    If you think dealing with Isreal and the Jewish state is bad, think about a middle east with nothing but Muslims. Think about a religion where changing to Christianity or anything else is cause for execution? Think about a religion that advocates no education for women. Think about a religion that allows no one, not even unbelievers to make jokes about Muhammed. Think about a religion that has no concept of the separation of church and state. Think about a religion that wants a completely Islamic world. Think about a religion that tolerates no other religions?
    You are just spouting that same old redneck KKK BS. You want to get rid of the Jews. If you thought you could get away with it you would probably say something about getting rid of blacks in America. You would cut of your nose to spite your face.
    You should give Saudi Arabia a try. It's a Muslim country. Just try to find a Christian church or a Synagogue there. They don't exist. Islamic law does not allow them. Where would you be able to pray to your lilly white god who really wasn't a "Jewish" carpenter?
    You or I could live in Isreal and practice whatever religion we wanted. So what if we couldn't become citizens. We can't become Japanese either but you are not complaining about that. As I said you are just a bigot trying his best to sound reasonable. All things considered you are still nothing more than a bigot.
    ARC SP9 MKIII, VPI HW19, Rega RB300
    Marcof PPA1, Shure, Sumiko, Ortofon carts, Yamaha DVD-S1800
    Behringer UCA222, Emotiva XDA-2, HiFimeDIY
    Accuphase T101, Teac V-7010, Nak ZX-7. LX-5, Behringer DSP1124P
    Front: Magnepan 1.7, DBX 223SX, 2 modified Dynaco MK3's, 2, 12" DIY TL subs (Pass El-Pipe-O) 2 bridged Crown XLS-402
    Rear/HT: Emotiva UMC200, Acoustat Model 1/SPW-1, Behringer CX2310, 2 Adcom GFA-545

Quote Originally Posted by JoeE SP9
    What happened to you? Did a young sabra refuse to give you some in college? Were you unable to get into college because because some Jewish guy "cheated" on the SAT's?
    I would say "you sir are a bigot" but you don't deserve the "Sir". You are simply a bigot trying to hide his bigotry under the guise of a "logical" argument.
    I would like the name of one historian who believes Jewish investment money sponsered the slave trade.
    You should go live in Iran. They hate Jews and don't believe in the holocaust. You are the kind of person who makes me ashamed to be an American.
    How can anyone expect Muslims to get along with Jews or anyone else when they can't get along with each other? They are fighting each other over a question of the succession of the prophet. Any group of nuts who go to war over who was next in line to lead a couple of hundred years ago will have difficulty getting along with anyone.
    If you think dealing with Isreal and the Jewish state is bad, think about a middle east with nothing but Muslims. Think about a religion where changing to Christianity or anything else is cause for execution? Think about a religion that advocates no education for women. Think about a religion that allows no one, not even unbelievers to make jokes about Muhammed. Think about a religion that has no concept of the separation of church and state. Think about a religion that wants a completely Islamic world. Think about a religion that tolerates no other religions?
    You are just spouting that same old redneck KKK BS. You want to get rid of the Jews. If you thought you could get away with it you would probably say something about getting rid of blacks in America. You would cut of your nose to spite your face.
    You should give Saudi Arabia a try. It's a Muslim country. Just try to find a Christian church or a Synagogue there. They don't exist. Islamic law does not allow them. Where would you be able to pray to your lilly white god who really wasn't a "Jewish" carpenter?
    You or I could live in Isreal and practice whatever religion we wanted. So what if we couldn't become citizens. We can't become Japanese either but you are not complaining about that. As I said you are just a bigot trying his best to sound reasonable. All things considered you are still nothing more than a bigot.

Very well put JoeE SP9.

All I can add is that any people that have endured such suffering as the Jewish people had are entitled to a helping hand, so that history does not repeat itself, and yes the state of Israel is fallable like the rest of us. This is our home it's the only one we've got so moving is not an option. We have to get along with one another.

Peace

Bernd
    "Let The Earth Bear Witness."

The Islamic world would hate the US if Israel did not exist. The root of the problem is that American culture and values are what the world aspires to. The Islamic world is simply pissed off that their culture and morals are not the world standard. If there were falafel and humus stands on every other corner instead of Micky D's and Burger Kings Islamists would be a lot happier. Just remember they (Islamists) will not be happy until we have a fully Islamic world. Gee, just think of a world with no beer!
    Front: Magnepan 1.7, DBX 223SX, 2 modified Dynaco MK3's, 2, 12" DIY TL subs (Pass El-Pipe-O) 2 bridged Crown XLS-402
    Rear/HT: Emotiva UMC200, Acoustat Model 1/SPW-1, Behringer CX2310, 2 Adcom GFA-545

Just remember they (Islamists) will not be happy until we have a fully Islamic world. Gee, just think of a world with no beer!
    That's what the Koran say's. The same as Hitler had lined out his intentions in "Mein Kampf". And nobody took the time to read it or took it serious.
    I am sure that one day we will have an islamic resident in No.10 Downing Street. Hopefully I am gone by then.

One point so, I don't believe that all the world aspires to american values (whatever they may be).

And no, man, a world without beer, unthinkable-now that is something to become a martyr for.

Peace

Bernd

Quote Originally Posted by Bernd
    Very well put JoeE SP9.

All I can add is that any people that have endured such suffering as the Jewish people had are entitled to a helping hand, so that history does not repeat itself, and yes the state of Israel is fallable like the rest of us. This is our home it's the only one we've got so moving is not an option. We have to get along with one another.

Peace

Bernd
    When I was younger I was more tolerant. My attitude now is quite different. I am sick and tired of some half intelligent yahoo coming up with all kinds of off the wall reasons to bolster their own branch of bigotry. Those who keep pushing that BS should be forced to push it elswhere. Islamic countries are my choice. Dissent there is very rapidly squashed. They can be anti Jewish all they want. However, their "lilly white Christian God" is not allowed. This will give them a chance to feel how persecuted minorities actually get treated. Maybe then they will stop complaining about being persecuted here.
    My father was career military. I grew up travelling all over the world. I myself am a veteran. Been there seen that sums up my life. There are some who just don't deserve the privilege of living here. They don't appreciate what they have and never will. If you don't think it's better here, try living somewhere else. Canada doesn't count. It's kinda like the burbs with rotten weather.
    FWIW I dislike all organized religions. I am also against all immigration from anywhere by anyone. I am also against foreign students occupying spaces in US colleges.

Very well put JoeE SP9.

Peace

Bernd
    The world will NEVER get along. I'm feeling there is going to be a big a$$ war{much,much more then the little thing we are in now} in our lifetime.
    Look & Listen

That's what the Koran say's. The same as Hitler had lined out his intentions in "Mein Kampf". And nobody took the time to read it or took it serious.
    I am sure that one day we will have an islamic resident in No.10 Downing Street. Hopefully I am gone by then.

One point so, I don't believe that all the world aspires to american values (whatever they may be).

And no, man, a world without beer, unthinkable-now that is something to become a martyr for.

Peace

Bernd
    Maybe I should say western values personified by America.

[QUOTE=JoeE SP9)

FWIW I dislike all organized religions.[/QUOTE]

I am with you on that one, 100%.

Must say though, I am really happy living in Europe and I have no desire whatsoever to live in the US. A great place to visit but always good to leave and go back home.
    On top of that we have better Beer over here.

Peace

Bernd
    Last edited by Bernd; 04-18-2006 at 10:21 AM.

I ask again. Name a historian that believes Jewish investment money financed the slave trade. If you can't respond, kindly keep your KKK propaganda to yourself and other mental defectives.

Color me gone... Resident Loser's Avatar

Not sure about the slave trade...

...but money from many sources backed the slave trade, so how might the Jews not be culpable to some degree, perhaps to a great one...further investigation may be required...however, some out there may really want to investigate history...starting with the Zionist movement of the late 19th century...I've cited some of the salient facts on these pages in the past...it was called Palestine for a good reason...

Brain-teaser time: Which member of the Jefferson Davis' cabinet was a Jew and may have eluded capture by traveling from Florida to England with some portion of the CSAs (read: slaveholder's) treasury?

jimHJJ(...and until 1962 the U.S. State department considered Israel a Zionist state...and...maybe tomorrow...)
    Hello, I'm a misanthrope...don't ask me why, just take a good look around.

"Men would rather believe than know" -Sociobiology: The New Synthesis by Edward O. Wilson

"The great masses of the people...will more easily fall victims to a great lie than to a small one" -Adolph Hitler

"We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves" -Goethe

If you repeat a lie often enough, some will believe it to be the truth...

The haters of the world will be the first against the wall when the revolution begins.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Mutant from table 9
    Okay, I know this is the "Off topic/non-audio" forum, but have some decorum. Sheesh!

As to the original poster, I just checked, he has never made an audio related posting... ever. I think I'm going to join a forum about clog dancing, but never converse about clog dancing.

I am confident in my assesment that JoeBailek is a tool of the first order. Boob.

OP is really a Jew.
    Look & Listen

I am with you on that one, 100%.

Must say though, I am really happy living in Europe and I have no desire whatsoever to live in the US. A great place to visit but always good to leave and go back home.
    On top of that we have better Beer over here.

Peace

Bernd
    What better beer? I hope you don't mean that mud you call Stout. Although Watney's isn't bad, I like it colder than it is served there. I keep seeing Budweiser bottles on the telly during shows from the beeb. Do you folks over there actually pay import prices to drink that swill? Next time you come here for a visit stop by and we will hoist a few.

[/quote]
    BTW, a few human groups stand out, at least relatively. I think of the Inuit and the Irish, but I'm sure there are others more peaceable than most [nevermind those bar fights]. Maybe it's a simple matter of the percentage of sociopaths born into a population...
    [/quote]

Come on trollgirl, have you not heard of northern Ireland. There are two Christian factions fighting over things. They have been doing so for years. I know there are those who will blame the British but that's neither fair nor completely accurate.

What better beer? I hope you don't mean that mud you call Stout. Although Watney's isn't bad, I like it colder than it is served there. I keep seeing Budweiser bottles on the telly during shows from the beeb. Do you folks over there actually pay import prices to drink that swill? Next time you come here for a visit stop by and we will hoist a few.
    No I hate that warm swill myself. There are some small breweries who keep the flag flying, but I am more your Pilsner man. Pilsner Urquell, Budweiser Budvar,Schultheiss,Weihenstephan, and some other german and dutch beers tickle my tastebuds.
    And yes the fashion brigade pay top dollar for budweiser,millers, etc and some dreadful australian brews.
    I would love to sink a few with you and quite possible will take you up on your offer.Maybe we can all meet at GMichael house warming. Now that would be something. Anyway if you're ever over here...well you know.

Peace

Bernd

Maybe we can all meet at GMichael house warming. Now that would be something. Anyway if you're ever over here...well you know.

Peace

Bernd
    Works for me. Just give me a list of what everyone likes to drink. We'll make sure we have some of each.
    Hope you like hotdogs & hamburgers.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    Works for me. Just give me a list of what everyone likes to drink. We'll make sure we have some of each.
    Hope you like hotdogs & hamburgers.
    Sorry Mike, didn't mean to put you on the spot with the Party. But if a gathering of like minded fools would to take place to toast chez GMichael, you can count me in.
    How is it progressing?

Peace

Bernd

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information