Going to Vegas? KA!!!

If you're going to Vegas anytime soon, after you say hello to Lexmark, go see KA at the MGM Grand. I just saw it this past weekend and it was simply astonishing. You sit through most of the the show slack jawed, completely entranced by the level of artistry and athleticism of the actors not to mention the sheer scale of the sets. The stage floats above nothingness and rotates 360 degrees while also moving completely vertical.

It will blow your mind. I cannot recommend it any higher.

http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/Cirque...B7C4CB569529MH

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    I've always wanted to see a Cirque show in Vegas, but just haven't been able to overcome the ticket prices. Especially since the last time that I was in Vegas the the exchange rate was about $.30 on the dollar.

I've seen Alegria and Varekai touring in Vancouver, and have seen Mystere, Zumanity and O in Vegas. By far my favorites were Alegria and Mystere. KA is next on my list!

FA,

Ooof...I never thought about that. Canadian exchange rates = ouch!

Elapsed,

I'm going back to Vegas in July for business and am planning on catching "O" while there. This last trip was pleasure, but in July I'll get to write the whole thing off! WooHoo!!!

Cirque du soleil comes to belgium too sometimes, seen a few of them,
    good shows (very good shows), but only one that really catched me, which was Quidam.

and Vegas is too far...
    Life is music!

Mcintosh MA6400 Integrated
    Double Advent speakers
    Thiel CS2.3's
    *DIY Lenco L75 TT
    * SME 3012 S2
    * Rega RB-301
    *Denon DL-103 in midas body
    *Denon DL-304
    *Graham slee elevator EXP & revelation
    *Lehmann audio black cube SE
    Marantz CD5001 OSE
    MIT AVt 2 IC's
    Sonic link Black earth IC's
    Siltech MXT New york IC's
    Kimber 4VS speakercable
    Furutech powercord and plugs.

I'm a happy 20 year old...

JSE
    KA was amazing. Saw it a couple years ago. Definitely check out "O". I think it's the best Cirque show in Vegas.

I've actually seen most the the Cirque shows and agree with Basite, Quidam was my favorite of them all so far. If you ever get the chance to see Quidam, go see it. IMO, it also has the best music as well.

JSE

Quote Originally Posted by JSE
    KA was amazing. Saw it a couple years ago. Definitely check out "O". I think it's the best Cirque show in Vegas.

I've actually seen most the the Cirque shows and agree with Basite, Quidam was my favorite of them all so far. If you ever get the chance to see Quidam, go see it. IMO, it also has the best music as well.

JSE
    Yeah? But how was your visit with Lexie? Did you two make up?
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by topspeed
    FA,

Ooof...I never thought about that. Canadian exchange rates = ouch!
    The last time that we were in Vegas was about three years ago. We really wanted to see Blue Man Group, but tickets were $95 US. Or about $120 CDN at the time. So we passed.

Two years ago a permanent BMG show opened here, at home. We saw it last year for $50. We were glad that we waited! Unfortunately, the permanent show couldn't make a long-term go of it here and will be closing on January 7/07. But at least we got to see the show for less than half the cost of seeing it in Vegas.

JSE
    Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    Yeah? But how was your visit with Lexie? Did you two make up?
    I was there this last spring. I actually wondered what it would be like to meet him face to face. Or maybe I should say face to chest. I'm 6'3" and I'm guessing he's about 5'2", bald and chubby. All at an age of about 21, 22? I actually wish he was still around. He was fun to mess with. I could set him off by just posting "????". Within a few posts, he was usually threating to kick my or Sit T's arse.

JSE

Thread Information