Samsung Tube Amplifier

Samsung just introduce new hybrid home cinema system the HT-E6750W, combining vacuum tube amplifier technology and a digital amplifier into one unit. Vacuum tubes, which can be seen on the front and top of the system which illuminates when in use.

Samsung’s HT-E6750W is a 1,330 watt 7.1-channel system that consists of six speakers: a wide centre channel speaker for clear dialogue, a large but unobtrusive subwoofer, two tower speakers which include embedded height channel speakers, and two surround speakers.

As of now, no pricing have been announced.

Samsung Raises the Bar with New Home Entertainment Products SAMSUNG

Last edited by Smokey; 02-18-2012 at 08:51 PM.

Suspended
    interesting in how there are no actual pictures, specs, or description of topology.

Kind of a wasted advertisement and post.

I get a kick out of the "Wide Center Channel"......dinky little plastic pc of crap isn't big enough to do much with those little pc speakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyfi View Post
    I get a kick out of the "Wide Center Channel"......dinky little plastic pc of crap isn't big enough to do much with those little pc speakers.
    Looks can be deceiving

I imagine with 1.4K watts of power, those speakers can withstand power punches. Probably these type of system were not meant to replace full blown systems as "looks" seem more important than performance. It is glorified HTiB.

Forum Regular
    might work for an apartment, or a broom closet

Thread Information