Thread: Sad Day!

Sad Day!

The place I shop (Sound Advice) is restructuring! I will continue to shop w/ them...due to the loyal staff. I hope they can turn it around!

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/...ews_view_popup

yikes, its always sad when another one of these hi-fi shops goes under. I hope they can turn it around!

superdougiefreshness

Stores in San Diego.........

Quote Originally Posted by DEVO
    The place I shop (Sound Advice) is restructuring! I will continue to shop w/ them...due to the loyal staff. I hope they can turn it around!

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/...ews_view_popup
    Yes, I am familiar with there stores here in San Diego, called "Tweeters". I had a negative experience in one of there stores a few months back. I was treated like I did not belong in the store and was shunned by the sales lead once he met me. I was looking at wall mounted stereo speakers when I first met the salesman and certainly will not purchase ever again after my experience with him. I did try to speak with someone above him about my situation and did not hear of a resolve from whom I spoke with. I believe this company will be fine since taking the measures to stay open by filing for protection, that's always a sign of effort taken on a business. Funny though don't you think that a corporation does this and people feel badly for them, I had a close friend go through a living hell during his personal bankruptcy and was shunned for his decision for doing so......even though it was a medical reason people still look down on him for his actions, he had trouble renting and corporations are given a different attitude even if they destroy entire communities......Well there I just had to be political didn't I ....sorry folks.

Tweeters will recover just fine with the new plan there operating under.

Later Dudes
    SuperDougieFreshNess - San Diego - Heaven on Earth

Forum Regular
    HIFI Buys have closed all but about 3 stores here in Atlanta..... I heard Sound Advice may be looking to do something similar...

Thread Information