nightflier

Just FYI: SVS Is Offering Free Shipping on several sub models

I just inquired about shipping from SVS and while it isn't listed on their website, they are offering free shipping on several models of subs, including the SB-12+ that I am seriously considering. And if you're out of state (like me) then there's no tax either. That ought to help a little.

Audio/HT Nut version 1.3a
    I presume you are considering the SB-12 plus because you are space challenged.

nightflier
    Yup. It's on order. $699 total. I've been told by many people that it's an ideal match for music, so I can't wait. Should be interesting to see how it compares.

I see yaz r droppin' some coin lately.
    Back in my day, we had nine planets.

Forum Regular
    I'm saving my pennies for a rainy day right now but I'd love another SVS. Sold mine to a friend some time ago - no room for it in the new digs.

Nothing hits like an SVS - nothing - and I've heard them all, from the cheap mass market to the stupid expensive. SVS is truely what they say... Getting the giant tubes past the ol' lady, that's another matter ......

nightflier

Well...

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin Da Blues
    I see yaz r droppin' some coin lately.
    I'm buying the sub and the DAC, and that's about it. I got some cash for x-mas and rather than paying down stuff that will still be there afterwards, I thought I would invest in something a little more fun. I did put the requisite 10% away, just in case. My parents raised me well.

Thread Information