Suspended

AC/DC goes Wal-Mart exclusive with their upcoming new release!

Looks like AC/DC will follow in the steps of the Eagles and a few other bands and release their long awaited upcoming new album through Wal-Mart exclusively. This was according the the Wall Street Journal. Ah... look up your own link.

Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
    Looks like AC/DC will follow in the steps of the Eagles and a few other bands and release their long awaited upcoming new album through Wal-Mart exclusively. This was according the the Wall Street Journal. Ah... look up your own link.
    No need to because I don't like AC/DC. Stopped liking them after Back in Black. Can't stand Brian Jones' voice. And it's just as well they're releasing through Wal-mart, 'cause I don't shop there.

Did I just put a negative spin on your thread Mr. P?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich-n-Texas
    No need to because I don't like AC/DC. Stopped liking them after Back in Black. Can't stand Brian Jones' voice. And it's just as well they're releasing through Wal-mart, 'cause I don't shop there.

Did I just put a negative spin on your thread Mr. P?
    I think you just made his point.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Suspended
    When are you going to fix my sarcasm detector GM? You've had it for like 3 months now?!?!?!

Every time I get it fixed, my wife walks in and overloads it again. I gave up. I could send the pieces back if you like.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Suspended
    I don't want them. They probably have cooties on them now. Maybe sticks'll give me his... GUN.

Yep, two reasons not to buy: don't shop at the 'Mart and don't like the group.

Still the deeper question is "Why?"

Is AC/DC representative of the Wal-Mart demo? Do they think typical fans will flock to Wal-Mart to buy this? Do they expect to generate new fans from the Wal-Mart faithful? Do they really want AC/DC fans coming into the stores? Do they have extra security on duty? Will they be promoting an AC/DC lifestyle section with clothes, drug accessories, AC/DC alcohol recipes, rehab and counseling packages, tatoos, and tobacco products?

Inquiring minds want to know.®
    I like sulung tang.

Oh hey! I think I know why. The parties in question only care about the money.

Sheesh! Why didn't I think of that before?
    I like sulung tang.

Quote Originally Posted by filecat13
    Oh hey! I think I know why. The parties in question only care about the money.

BINGO!

Quote Originally Posted by filecat13
    Sheesh! Why didn't I think of that before?
    Maybe you were thinking that there was something more in this life than just the blind pursuit of money?

Suspended
    "AC/DC alcohol recipes."

Hmmmmmm.......

Suspended
    S A C R A L E D G E !!!!!!!!!!!
    You'll all burn! AC/DC RULES!!!

Some chastizing is in order. Let me hear the pain!

Come to think of it I think the last AC/DC album I have is Back In Black. For Those About To Rock wasn't bad but not consistent enough to buy.

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    Aw, let the boys make some cheese and retire. Ain't nothing wrong with cashing in after a long haul. FWIW, I liked "Flick Of the Switch"; a body can throw some reps to "Bedlam In Belgium".

Quote Originally Posted by Rich-n-Texas
    Maybe sticks'll give me his... GUN.
    Yeah, if you could never say that again it'd be great. Thanks.

Thread Information